Weight Loss Support - Anybody around?

View Full Version : Anybody around?

Rapunzel
01-24-2012, 12:34 AM
My husband left at noon today and will be out of town until Thursday afternoon for work. I'm having the hardest time not binging tonight, and I suspect it'll be the same for the next couple days. Especially difficult staying away from all the supplies I got last fall for cookie-making, like chocolate chips and half a dozen cans of frosting in the cupboard.

Help me stay strong!

abbysue715
01-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Take it to a food bank tomorrow. Go put it in your car now so its out of the house. Stay strong and remember that you can do it.

JudgeDread
01-24-2012, 10:33 AM
Take that stuff and HIDE it. Put it in the most inconvienent place....like a shed outside. Or perhaps up on a shelf out of site in the garage. It helps not to see it!

ELBS717
01-24-2012, 01:22 PM
April talk to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Although I leave for the dreaded end-of-the-world conference on Thursday... so I'll be alive until Sunday at least (my talk is at 9 AM or so)

aliasihaya
01-24-2012, 04:49 PM
Get rid of it. Donate as someone else mentioned. There are times in your life when you have to admit that having something around you is not a good thing. Right now it's the 'bad' food. I don't have much self control yet so I can't have any of it in the house. And its worked well because I'm too lazy to go the store to buy more.

Good Luck!

Iamthegram
01-24-2012, 07:53 PM
Put the chocolate chips and the frosting in the freezer or get rid of them if they are too tempting.

kurbain
01-24-2012, 08:32 PM
Get it out of the house!!