Fitness Videos - P90X...let's see how this works.

Pages : [1] 2

View Full Version : P90X...let's see how this works.

JudgeDread
01-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Ok so I know there is other p90X out on this forum but I didn't want to steal anybody's thunder.......

So here is my "accountability" blog so to say. My boyfriend and I started it today.....Back and Arms......

Almost allllllll pushups and pullups. I hate them both. I can't do a pullup so I did modified as best as I could. I had to do half *** girly pushups on your knees....but it has been a good year or so before I have been able to do good pushups (more like 2 years since I got out of the academy :o )

So we made it through. My muscles are fatigued all right! Not as many calories as I would have liked to burn, but I am sure I will be sore tomorrow.

So.......

Weigh In.......157

Belly- 37 inches
Upper abs- 30 1/2 inches
***- 42 inches
Arm- 12 inches
Mid Thigh- 23 1/2 inches

It's going to be a long 90 days!

JudgeDread
01-24-2012, 10:27 AM
I have taken before pictures. I may share them later on, but for now I want to wait!

kateleestar
01-24-2012, 10:28 AM
p90x was the hardest thing I ever did, physically... lol... Goooood luck! (its way way worth it, though!) :)

JudgeDread
01-24-2012, 01:53 PM
I hope so! Did you have as much trouble with the first one as me?

kateleestar
01-24-2012, 02:03 PM
Yes, lol... and the next day I felt like death, :lol:... It does AMAZING things for your body, though. I lost my first 38lbs doing it.. I plan to do it again once I'm closer to goal to really help tone things up. Those first few weeks though, I was constantly sore... As long as you keep going with it, itll be worth it. And since I was a couch-sitter previous to that, I did the "lean" version, which is supposedly more chick-friendly.. :D

JudgeDread
01-24-2012, 02:19 PM
Oh I hope so....I do feel sore but I just wonder how much it worked me since I could only do everything pansy style. Did you follow the diets or just stick to calorie counting?

kateleestar
01-24-2012, 02:55 PM
I stuck to CC'ing. I'm not a follow-this-diet kinda gal - I've tried more than once, lol... With CC'ing, I can eat whatever, just under my calories, which works for me. :D

JudgeDread
01-24-2012, 04:19 PM
awesome thanks, I am going to do that too. I don't like preplanned meals by someone else (especially when lettice is involved!)

JudgeDread
01-25-2012, 10:19 AM
Ok Day 2------
Plyometrics

Oh am I sore! Plyos went way better than day 1. It was longer and a lot of work, don't get me wrong!

Mostly this workout is about your hamstrings, quads, calves. Lots of jumping around.

If you do this your toes WILL rub, so maybe double up on socks and use foot powder!

I also did really good on my calories yesterday. An intake of 1270. Not sure how much I burned with P90X.

But supper was really good! I made a creamy mushroom sauce with red peppers and shrimp! I made it about 470 calories a serving. (made 2 for us)

4 ounces high fiber pasta-420
1 cup low fat greek yogurt-130
15 grams- parmeasan cheese-60
4.6 ounces portabella mushroom-50
12.6 ounces of red bell pepper-90
1 tsp chicken stock concentrate-10
8 ounces shrimp with tails- 160
Splash of milk- 20

seasonings, minced garlic, garlic salt, red pepper flakes, black pepper....and I think that was it.

Turned out awesome.....I put way to much red pepper flakes cause it was hot as **** but yummy!

Best thing was I also made this new "Miracle Noodle" to try it with the pasta....it was ACTUALLY GOOD! I say that because this Miracle Noodle is CALORIE FREE! I don't believe it either.....But it wasn't bad...texture is like asian rice noodles.....

Anyways I hope I can keep my eating to a minimal. I want to drop weight ASAP as I have been too lax with myself..thus why I have not had any real progress before starting P90X.

Like before after work is the hardest time for me to stop myself from eating snacks. BLAH I love food too much!

JudgeDread
01-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Ah, day 3- Shoulders and Arms

I really liked this workout. Maybe because it wasn't intense cardio LOL! Almost all weights, biceps, triceps, and shoulders. Reps for 30 secs to a minute a few times. I am not sore, YET..I know I will be tomorrow or by the end of today.

I did really good on my intake again! 1212 calories! It is lower than maybe I should...but I want to see if I have any good results by the end of the week. I have done awesome...but it has ONLY been 3 days.

I am afraid the weekend will throw me off...and I am going to do my best not to drink any beers or emty calories......ug that will be hard when my BF drinks a beer in front of me!

Last night I made Pork Curry :)

(2 servings)
8 ounces pork chop-265
1/2 cup dry rice-300
5 oz broccoli-50
7.5 oz mushrooms-50
2 tbls corn oil (for wok lubricant)-240 (I should have measured that better)

So that comes to a total of-453 calories per serving!

Not bad, even with the oil. I need to try to find a way to cut back on that. But the wok is touchy and hard to cook with if you don't use oil. I may try PAM again and see how it works... I'd use olive oil but for woks you need to use an oil that can handle high heat...so yeah makes it a little tougher!

So if you'd like to make it....

Cut up your stuff...(get your rice in the rice cooker or going on the stove) Then chop up your veggies and meat. Heat pan, add oil and sear the veggies one at a time. Take them out before searing the others because the wok will cool off too much if you overload it.

Remove all veggies and add more oil to lube up the pan and sear the pork. Add curry powder, salt, pepper, minced garlic, and pepper flakes. Once the pork is cooked add your veggies..stir (Taste test it in case you want to add something)

Serve on top of steamed rice! Yum!

kateleestar
01-26-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm glad to see youre still going! And I ordered that Tony Horton 10 min trainer, I saw the informercial and I got it offa ebay (which is where I got my p90x, lol..) It's marked as out for delivery today, so I plan on doing that tonight. :)

Good luck with your stuff! And I'm liking that youre posting your recipes! :D

Keep it up!!

JudgeDread
01-26-2012, 12:09 PM
Ah thanks! I did notice though that we were supposed to do the AB Ripper night 1, and last night! I wasn't paying attention to the book, but by the numbered disk lol...

Well we were going to do Ab Ripper last night after the main one, only to find out the disk is off balance. My 5 disk surround sound is not HD..and that is the only disk reader that will actually play the dvd. The computers I guess have not enough room to handle the wobble the CD has in order to read the disk >:(

Alas the P90x is taking up a lot of of our time at night. I don't start till he gets home which is about 2 hours after me. And then I cook supper, eat, shower, and it's nearly time for bed!

I told my BF I can do it when I get home, then cook while he does it..but he doesn't want to do it alone........BLAH! Maybe he will change his mind later on as we have such a short evening.

I hope you like the meals! You don't have to have a wok to do it, but I certainly like the Asian feel to it hehe.

JudgeDread
01-27-2012, 11:17 AM
Day 4 Yoga

Well needless to say I was not impressed by Yoga....I just never got into it before, and this was an HOUR AND A HALF slow moving yoga. Good for for stretching but boring as ****! So we did 30 minutes and then decided to go for a walk.

As for intake I still did very good! 1280 calories!

Supper I made a cheesy pasta with ground beef.......not my most awesome creation but I already had the meat thawing and he wanted something cheesy haha.

But I managed to keep the calories down to 420 per person since I used the Miracle Noodles. So I added Red beans and Mushrooms as well for some nutrients. Not bad, but in my defense I ran out of greek yogurt lol! Hard to make healthy pasta without it!

So I may put that turkey ham thing in the crockpot for tonight, but first I must face the evil dentist this morning (on my day off GR!)

kateleestar
01-27-2012, 11:37 AM
My DH doesnt get home till after me too, and I make dinner before he gets home. Could you do that, have it almost ready and then turn it off, and then do the workouts together and then after finish up, shower and have some spare time with thim after?

Or at least have everything ready to be chopped up and good to go, and then just actually prepare/cook it when you guys finish working out. That should save some time! :D

And I have a dentist appt on 2/10, on my day off, lol... Sad.

JudgeDread
01-27-2012, 10:58 PM
Yeah I need to really plan out the meals ahead of time! I always wonder what to make and I like to ask him, but I guess I will have to dictate supper! lol

JudgeDread
01-27-2012, 11:07 PM
Day 5 - Arms and Back

I like this workout today, it got us both pretty sweaty, but it was good. We also found out that Ab Ripper was actually AFTER the first one..on the same disk...derp! I don't know why they didn't just put it in the main video...Oh well we did it anyways!

So I had the day off. I made turkey burgers for dinner, with a green chili, cheese and cauliflower w/cream of mushroom soup-550 calories.

The dentist went pretty good. I haven't been to the dentist for 5 or 6 years, well I had two beginner cavities on my top back molars but the guy said it wasn't necessary to fill it unless I wanted. So I paid 48 bucks for an exam, polishing, and Xrays..not bad.

So then I went to the store next door and got 4 heads of cauliflower...(yep crazy) Took it home and froze the rest in pre-portioned bags.

So for supper I put a turkey ham thing in the crock pot....with potatoes and pineapple! mmm! 470 calories, and that was 4 ounces of meat..only 120 calories and it's really good!

1205 total for the day...night's not over though it's Friday...I hope I behave since I will stay up later....

JudgeDread
01-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Ok just a quick update, I did behave for the most part! We stayed home and were pretty lazy haha..So I did share a bag of low fat popcorn with the BF. So that brings me up to about 1315. I can deal with that!

JudgeDread
01-28-2012, 10:29 PM
SO we have got busy doing other stuff today and decided to make today "rest day" and tomorrow we will do the KENPO. So I have only eaten about 810 calories right now, we want to go out for some drinks so I am saving calories...shame on me!

I am damn proud of me controlling how much I've eaten all week. Probably the most disciplined I have ever been. As long as I can keep it going long enough to reach my goals!

JudgeDread
01-29-2012, 10:35 AM
To conclude Saturday night, which was Day 6...I didn't do too bad. I had two Captain Diet Cokes, and then one hot wing, and a half a spinach quesadilla...so not sure how many calories were in the quesadilla but I am going to guesstimate I took in a total of 1500 max...hopefully I am way overestimating since I didn't work out yesterday..but still under which is good.

Tonight, Kenpo!

mellyme123
01-29-2012, 04:01 PM
To conclude Saturday night, which was Day 6...I didn't do too bad. I had two Captain Diet Cokes, and then one hot wing, and a half a spinach quesadilla...so not sure how many calories were in the quesadilla but I am going to guesstimate I took in a total of 1500 max...hopefully I am way overestimating since I didn't work out yesterday..but still under which is good.

Tonight, Kenpo!

Hey Judge... How did you like Kenpo?
It is one of my favorites... will be doing it with my sister tonight (her first try at P90X and Kenpo). Keep it up....sounds like things are on a roll for you!:carrot:

JudgeDread
01-29-2012, 05:51 PM
I haven't done it yet, tonight will be the first! I saw a preview on youtube and it looks cool. I will update tonight or tomorrow :)

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 12:04 AM
Ok well been a long evening of prepping meals for the week..blah!

Kenpo went really well! It is basically kickboxing..or martial arts in the air..no contact with anything. Great cardio!

Calorie intake for the day, (as I sit here and treat myself with a bowl of Berry Berry Kix...) is 1240! Not bad, I was going to stay lower, but thinking about it I don't want to get too few either because I am not sure how many I am burning with P90X.

So tomorrow is weigh in day, I am pretty sure alraeyd that I have lost at least one solid pound if not two. Water weight likes to fluctuate a lot..so we will see.

Alki
01-30-2012, 03:59 AM
Good Job JudgeDread!

I am halfway thru my 3rd week of P90x...I think Plyo is my least favorite (I have bad knees). I have some friends that swear by the program...I can't wait till I'm done, I already have a goal reward picked out. :)

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 09:32 AM
Thank's Alki, you are well on the good path! I am just starting week two today! Week one went really well and I am hoping we can keep routine going with our crazy schedules!

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Official Week 2 weigh in........

154.4! That is a good two pound loss! I should be so lucky to have this loss every week, but with P90X I imagine it will slow down with the toning...Who knows, as long as my skinny pants fit I don't care!

kateleestar
01-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Yeah I need to really plan out the meals ahead of time! I always wonder what to make and I like to ask him, but I guess I will have to dictate supper! lol

I do. I make on plan dinners. If he has a problem, he can go a house further. I'm planning it, buying it, making it and all that, he can eat it or make his own, lol. :D

And don't worry, I've bought 4 heads of cauliflower before, lol... I LOVE IT roasted with cloves of garlic!

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 11:46 AM
LOL true, true!

I think part of the problem is I don't even know what to make sometimes! I am indicisive far too much!

kateleestar
01-30-2012, 02:14 PM
I have apps on my phone for dinners... I have websites... LOL.. I'm obsessed with what I eat. It's a problem!

We have a thread going in the 30 somethings about "whats for dinner?" and we all post things there. Even if you aren't a 30 something, its really useful!! :D

KaylaChristine
01-30-2012, 02:38 PM
Hey! I'm thinking of adding P90X into my workout routine. I'm currently doing Zumba & Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

What equipment is needed for P90X?

Alki
01-30-2012, 04:34 PM
Hey! I'm thinking of adding P90X into my workout routine. I'm currently doing Zumba & Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

What equipment is needed for P90X?

Hi KaylaChristine! Right now I am using free weights (7.5lbs) and a chair. The chair is used for chair dips, chair flys, decline push ups etc...I am thinking about getting the resistance bands since my weights will only go up to 10lbs.

My chiropractor is lending me his chin-up bar...but you can use bands/weights instead of the bar...Tony's assistants will show modified moves with the bands.

I also would get a yoga block...right now I'm using a small styrofoam box that is roughly the same size as a block. hahahaha

It is a really intense workout!

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 05:03 PM
Yeah Kate I will have to check out that thread! I draw brain farts so often!

Alki covered most of the stuff Kayla, but if you have anything but a carpet floor you will want a nice mat too. We have tile floor, which is very unfriendly to the exercises that you do on the floor (mainly abs and stretches!)

I went cheap and go that Golds Gym puzzle mat at walmart for 20 bucks. There are six peices..so enough for two separate mats or one big one for yourself! Plus they are thicker than your average yoga mat. Although they smell like moth balls for awhile lol!

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 06:52 PM
Holy moley! I just got home and weighed myself again (it's really too obsessive)..but I weigh 153.8 now..which I find odd because I have been drinking water and coffee all day. I ate a high fiber low cal bagel, banana, cauliflower with cream of mush soup, and ham n bean soup..which ended up being only 505 calories.

No BM's either!? Hmmm. My only explanation is the never ending period I have had for about 2 weeks now.

It came and then went down to a weird pattern for about five days were there would be nothing......until just when I got home from work it would come back a little...Then on my two days off it happened right away in the morning (talk about taking a blow to the sex life spontaneity...booo) And now I have it super heavy again! GRR!

I used to use the Nuva Ring before I switched to the Implanon in Nov. It was fairly regular till the last few weeks..not as regular as the ring, but not a pain like this one. The statistics say women get little or no period after six months of use..I just hope I don't have to bleed to death until then..nasty!

Whatever the case, at least the numbers on the scale are still going down.

JudgeDread
01-30-2012, 11:41 PM
Ok well Day 8 of P90x....round two of Chest and Back.....

Yuck I probably hate this one the most, but I did the best that I could....

And eating went well today too, 1355 calories.

For supper I made pineapple shrimp on rice...MMMMM our fav!

I trimmed calories down even more than usual..so today for two servings...

8oz shrimp 160
2 servings rice 300
13 oz red bell pepper 100
3.8 oz portabella mushroom 30
1 tbls oyster sauce 25
200 grams pineapple-100
spenda-0
lemon juice-0

Total of 715..which is about 360 calories per serving! Not too shabby! I managed to cut out the oil this time by using a crapload of PAM spray for the wok. I also used to put a little brown sugar in for added flavor, but it seems like the splenda did well on it's own leg too!

So if you'd like to make it, get your rice cookin.........

saute peppers,
add mushrooms saute
add shrimp and pineapple, thoroughly cook....add minced garlic, lemon juice (maybe quarter cup..enough to keep a little liquid on the bottom of the pan, black pepper, pepper flakes, and oyster sauce. Add splenda till desired flavor of sweetness.

Throw on top of the bed of rice and perfect!

JudgeDread
01-31-2012, 11:07 PM
OK day 9! Plyo!

Went well, today I doubled up on socks because the movements of this video can burn/rub your toes.

Calories went good today 1290...yet I am still debating on having some "healthy" desert ;)

For supper I made spaghetti with the leftover lean ground beef and managed to keep the meal to 450 calories a serving! Booyeah! I will write the recipe later as I am tireeeeeeeeeeed. I didn't sleep well last night.

JudgeDread
02-01-2012, 11:00 PM
DAY 10! Woo double digits baby! Arms and Shoulders and AbRIPPER

Workout went well today......anddddddd I got my heart rate monitor in the mail today just before the workout!

I got the Polar FT4, simple to use...(so easy, a caveman...yes haha) Anyways it shows your heart rate and calories burned! The only annoying thing is that it beeps at you when your not at your "target" heart rate range...and with weightlifting that was pretty much the WHOLE time.

None the less, it said I burned 387 calories for just about an hour and 10 minutes. Not too shabby! I hope it is accurate. I will need to do some more research and tests with the HRM later.

Anyways food was great again today. I made Scalloped Potatoes for supper with leftover turkeyham, broccoli, cottage cheese, and cream of mushroom soup. It ended up being a big plate but only 350 calories a serving! Not bad :)

1210 calories...maybe I will have a sugar free chai tea latte later ;)

JudgeDread
02-03-2012, 12:24 PM
Day 11, Yoga......

Well we skipped yoga today. My Bf decided he wanted to lift more weights and I wanted to do more cardio. So after cleaning the house I went for a 22 minute jog, which burned 240 calories as per my HRM. (The cleaning burned 366 in an hour and 20 mins)

So it was a bit of a challenge the eating part yesterday as I had to do some training at work. So everybody went out to Dion's pizza. I ordered nothing, because I could not find a calorie menu online, and the *******s didn't carry one in the restaurant.

Then one of my coworkers ordered a large pizza and plopped it right down in front of me! AH! It looked so so good..and everybody (all guys) kept telling me to have a piece.......While I probably could have..I didn't even know where to guesstimate the calories so I decided to wait. Even though I was running on 270 calories I made it till 2 pm till I ate again.

So since I saved so many calories I made my own pizza last night :) I got it to 650 calories for my HALF of the pizza.....much more satisfying :)

So total was 1270...even with pizza! Yay.

Now for the challenge...going to my BF's mom's house and eating the wonderful Mexican food she makes......ug I ALWAYS stuff myself..for one it is great..and two, she makes 14 different things and sometimes I feel like I should eat them all not to be rude LOL.......silly me.

So yes.......Almost to two weeks.....

JudgeDread
02-05-2012, 09:46 AM
Ok time to play catch up!

Day 12. Legs and Back. Workout went great. We ended up doing it earlier in the day as we both had the day off. We went to his mom's after that and had chili colorado.....home made tortillas! YUM and she made lasangia too, which yes..diet spoiler! I didn't pig out too bad....but we did go out for drinks and I probably had 450 calories worth :( I don't think I went over 2000 by any means, but I hate not having the numbers!

JudgeDread
02-05-2012, 09:48 AM
Day 13 REST!!!

Well we did more shopping than resting....Home Depot, Lowes, Home Depot.......ug I got some good deals on some stuff, but damn we spend more time in there than walmart! I had eaten really good all day until we decided to sit in the jacuzzi and eat NACHOS! LOL. That had to have been 600 calories at least...do I really want to know?

But day 14 is back to buisness.

JudgeDread
02-06-2012, 01:13 AM
Day 14 KENPO!

This time I had my heart rate monitor, it was 412 calories burned in one hour. I expected to burn more as I burned 400 from back and arms the other day..oh well!

Supper we had pork steaks, baked fries, and veggies. So all added up it was 450 calories...for a total of 1220 food intake today. Not bad, have to get back on track from this weekend!

My lower back is hurting like crazy today though since Kenpo..not sure if it is that or just from the day. We ate at 9:30 so...LATE and now time for bed LOL...where does the time go!

SabrinaT
02-06-2012, 02:42 AM
It sounds like you are following the "Classic" version of P90X. I am trying to drop pounds and tone so I am doing the "lean" version.

Its really hard, but so worth it. Keep in mind if you are not eating at least 1500 calories a day, your body will work against you..

I am having a hard time eating 1600 calories a day (I also do cardio daily)..

JudgeDread
02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Thanks Sabrina, so far the restricted calories have been working. Today my official weigh in is 152.4..so I am down two pounds again from last week! I am sure I will need to up it soon.

JudgeDread
02-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Day 15! Start of week 3!
Back and Chest , Abripper....again I still hate this workout the most, and that is because I have to do girly pushups and girly pullups. I am feeling the soreness in my lats biggggtime!

According to the HRM I burned 270 calories in just over an hour.

So for the day I ate 1345 calories. I was thinking of creeping up on the calories instead of 1200. I don't know yet as I have had such good results already. I even dropped a pound this morning from yesterday! I think I was retaining water all weekend because I was that low last week before the weekend. Anyways I am getting close to the 140s.....I want to keep up the momentem!

JudgeDread
02-07-2012, 11:26 PM
Day 16 PLYO!

Ug tired after today! Plyo burned 460 calories for 1 hour! I felt it I think more today as I pushed myself to do better form with each exercise. My right knee felt a little tweaky half way through but I adjusted as I could.

So I splurged today and had 1500 calories......what put me over was a piece of bread with LESS than a serving of PB and J! It was still 225 total! Bummer, it's so good too.......so much for a low cal desert hehe

JudgeDread
02-09-2012, 12:01 AM
Day 17........LAZY day!

Well the plan was to go to the movie, then come home and work out. Well we got home at 8 and got LAZY lol......so we are pushing it off till tomorrow.....

I am going to work out double tomorrow anyways as I have boxing training tomorrow for work soooooo...I think I will be ok this time ;)

Anyways I ate 1400..still trying to bring up the calories a little.....reluctantly!

JudgeDread
02-09-2012, 02:57 PM
First half of Day 18......

Ok on lunch right now, and let me tell you I burned 947 calories this morning boxing! I was nasty sweaty and my partner was even worse...sweat soaked shirt from shoulders to stomach! EWW!

So after all of that nasty sweaty fighting I had to come home just to shower..I felt SOOO nasty!

I also just pounded down 580 calories because I am so hungry! Boo. Well I guess it's plenty ok with all that I burned...plus P90x tonight..ug!

ok I best get ready and go!

JudgeDread
02-10-2012, 11:36 AM
Second half of day 18.....

P90x Arms and Shoulders....we skipped abs as we wanted to get to the mall to get my BF some more whey protein hehe. I burned another 297 calories in just over an hour (I left my monitor on about 5 mins after)

As far as this morning goes I AM SO SORE FROM BOXING! UG! my back, sides..you name it... I even f'ed up my neck somehow last night and now that hurts too. I really need a tube of bengay, or bengay bath! LOL

Anyways the scale is starting to piss me off. I weigh myself probably too much, but alas my weight hasn't gone below my low last week. So the momentum is gone. It has to be muscle mass since I am not eating anything close to gaining. So I may have to start eating more I am thinking.

Yesterday I totaled 1320 calories and burned what, almost all that in exercise! Probably not the ideal intake.

But on the bright side my bf and I are noticing changes..I tried on my size 9 pants and they FIT...tight, but they fit! My pot belly has shrunk, and I am starting to see my biceps again!

Today is my day off, I have to be betty homemaker today, again! I miss having a girl friend around when my bf has to work :( Cleaning and grocery shopping is NOT my ideal day off.......especially at the level of my soreness!

JudgeDread
02-11-2012, 12:38 PM
Day 19..binge day! LOL Well not that bad but I ate way more than normal!

Back and Legs + Ab Ripper.

My heart rate monitor was acting all crazy..either that or it was my heart. It was anywhere from 10-20 points lower than normal when I work out. I wasn't sure if it was acting up or for some reason my heart rate was lower. I h ope its not screwed up already I just got the dang thing!

So it said I burned about 290 total, which is over 100 calories less than last week doing legs and back.

Well I am still sore all over, now my butt hurts today and shoulders and triceps are still sore from the shoulder and arm workout. As for the scale it is NOT budging down anymore...so I am going to eat more and see what happens. At the rate I was going the last two weeks I expected to be under 150 already.....oh well I just gotta stick with it!

So I ate a total of 1840! (STEAK! and I had a spiked hot chocolate too ;) )

JudgeDread
02-12-2012, 10:21 AM
All I can say is OOFTA!

There's my Swedish side coming out!

DAY 20

TERRIBLE! It started out pretty good, but then we decided to drink, which lead to pizza....and munchies. I have no idea how many calories I put down. Probably a lot! And of course NO workout!

I'm not going to beat myself up too much as I haven't had a day the whole time where I have went over 1500 in net calories. I am sure I did on day 20....eesh!

JudgeDread
02-13-2012, 12:26 AM
Day 21!
KENPO! The workout went good, I burned 445 calories in 57 mins! Make up a little from yesterday. I even did the workout with a developing UTI! Luckily I have pain meds leftover from the last one so I am going to hold out until the morning to visit the doc. The ER just costs WAY too much.

So far I have eaten 1300 calories...not quite enough if I am to do this diet change. Good grief I maxed weighed in at 156 lbs today! Alcohol kicked my *** and made me blow up like a blimp!

Blah well, hopefully it goes down soon...

Candeka
02-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Good job sticking with everything. I didn't get a chance to read all of your posts here, but I am wondering if you are eating back your exercise calories. I noticed that you eat around 1300-1500 a day, but on some days you burn between 400-900 calories. If you are not eating back those calories, your net calories are only like 400-1100 calories which is really not good. Your net shouldn't be below 1500 for that amount of exercise. Sorry if you mentioned something about this in one of your posts that I missed. Good luck!

JudgeDread
02-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Thanks for stopping in!
Yeah that's what I was starting to think too is that I need to eat more because my net calories were majorly depleted. The last few days I have eaten quite a bit more than usual! Although I weighed myself this morning I am still up at like 154! grrr..and the UTI to top it off....so off to the doctor I go!

JudgeDread
02-14-2012, 10:27 AM
Day 22- Rest, doped up on Vicodin!
ate 1310 calories

So this morning (technically now day 23) after taking a #2 I still weighed in at 155.6! WHAT THE ****?! It's been since Sunday now that I have been bloated and can't seem to shake the weight. I have been well under my intake every day since Saturday so it can't be fat gain, but I have never seen myself bloat like this. It is quite depressing!

I am baffled. But hopefully today I will ween myself off the pain killers so I can go back to work tomorrow. I just want my body to get back to normal..but now I am on antibiotics for 7 days, which is notorious for giving me a yeast infection to top it off. Just lovely.

Hopefully I will get a workout in today.

JudgeDread
02-15-2012, 12:30 AM
Day 23....Core Synergies or whatever it's called!

Well since I was home sick and finally off vicodin I did my workout. I burned 304 calories. A little different work out..a variety of exercises that were all linked to the abs in some way. Not too bad except the rolling on the floor parts.

I ate...overestimating I believe about 1700 calories. I did good up until after supper when we had chocolate fondue. I tried using sugar free chocolate pudding as a dip, but it wasn't the same and I used my bf's frosting LOL! Well all good fruits aside the mini marshmallows and cookie goldfishies. So I didn't count nor did I care too. There was no way I ate 1000 so I am not really worried.

kateleestar
02-15-2012, 09:16 AM
I think with a UTI, crazy meds, the booze over the weekend... your body is holding on to water weight. It'll come off, just keep going. How much water do you drink a day? How many ounces? :)

And GOOD JOB!!! :carrot:

JudgeDread
02-15-2012, 01:36 PM
Thanks Kate!
I am sure it's water, it still sucks to see the scale go that high again! I drink at least 2 liters a day, usually more when I am at work (I've already had 2 now before noon!). It has been so hard to get rehydrated I think from the UTI..I'd drink and drink and still hold onto the water! I just started peeing a lot in the last 12 hours, so maybe it's starting to flush out..I HOPE!

kateleestar
02-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah, I bet your body is holding on to it to repair itself and get over its infection. If youre peeing a lot recently, its a good sign for your UTI and the scale! :)

Just keep going. You can totally do this!

JudgeDread
02-15-2012, 05:45 PM
Thanks so much for the encouragement! I need it all the more soon as I am going to be changing shifts:( I have to work 6pm to 4am instead of the day shift..so I will hardly see my BF..we won't be able to work out together..and who knows. I just hope I can keep it going by myself!

I was also debating on cancelling my gym membership..I haven't been there for a month, and if I stick to this I don't forsee going..just a waste of 25 a month...eesh!

JudgeDread
02-15-2012, 11:54 PM
Ok Day 24 KENPO!

I am a little sore from yesterdays Core synergis....but still managed to burn 390 calories.

So my intake MINUS the calories was 1335...not too bad. I had to have a bowl of cereal to top it off ;)

kateleestar
02-16-2012, 09:13 AM
I so wish I could get a gym membership for $25, LOL. The cheapest place I've found even semi-close to my house is like, $38. Meh. Stupid prices! And I need to start lifting soon too, so I need to find one! UGH! :lol:

And Kenpo was always my fave. Sometimes I still do that one, randomly... lol.

About the shift change.. Maybe you can bet like 'we still have X days, lets see who does it better?' that way you both keep going?

GL!

JudgeDread
02-16-2012, 09:38 AM
Eww 38! I get a discount from the work I do but still it's 25 down the drain if I don't use it...I just can't make up my mind. Because if I want to go back I will have to pay the enrollment fee again.

On the bright side I was down another pound of water weight this morning..I got at least 1 or so to go before getting back to my previous low..crazy how many days it has taken!

JudgeDread
02-16-2012, 11:38 PM
Day 25! Arms and Shoulders

Well I ended up working late so I only got in 30 mins of p90x..so only 100 calories.

So I netted out my calories at about 1383. Not too bad!

JudgeDread
02-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Oh WOW I feel much better this morning. I know this is TMI..but it felt AMAZING to lose 1.4lbs after taking a #2..yes, believe it or not. I weighed myself before and after, but that goes to show how much those meds backed me up...

On the good side now I am 150.2!!!!!! Finally below my lowest! It's taken all week to lose the water weight from last weekend. So I am happy about that!

kateleestar
02-17-2012, 12:33 PM
YEY water weight gone! :D

JudgeDread
02-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Thanks Yes!...and to top it off I got my period today.....so thus another explanation for water weight and constipation! I came back from shopping and dropped another 1.4 lbs. I had a banana, two eggs on two pieces of toast with a bunch of coffee this morning. My only guess is I peed more than I drank..hmm weird, unless my scale is on the fritz...I weigh myself 2 to 3 times to make sure I get the same weight cause sometimes it changes each time..stupid scale!

JudgeDread
02-19-2012, 10:37 AM
omg disaster weekend.

I have not worked out all weekend. I ate and drank too much Sat night, then ate only 500 calories yesterday.

It's been such a emotionaly bad weekend. :(

JudgeDread
02-19-2012, 09:09 PM
I have no idea what day it is now........day 27 I think? or no I think 27..anyways I have eaten only about 830 calories today, and just did P90x Core Synergistics........and it went well up until the last 10 minutes I felt like puking, and still do. I guess I ate a bunch when I got home and didn't let it settle long enough.

So that's 406 calories in 57 mins. My resting heart rate was reading really high to start..so it's either being quirky again or this stress has increased my RHR. Ug I know I need to eat more today, but thinking about food makes me want to hurl right now.

My stomach has been a mess the last two days, I think it's safe to say I am "cleaned" out. I get nervous or upset I just drop everything....and it's hard to eat.

On the bright side I was at my lowest this morning. 148.4. I looked great in the mirror too. Just sucks everything else has to suck balls right now. My birthday is in two days and it doesn't seem like it's going to be very happy.

PS. I hate periods.

MangoLover
02-20-2012, 01:24 AM
If you don't mind me asking, how much weight did you lose doing P90x?

JudgeDread
02-20-2012, 09:13 AM
I am only 28 days in my first round of P90X. So far I have lost a solid 5 pounds for sure, if not a little more (water weight depending!) But, I also gained muscle mass, and look more toned. I am also dieting, which has sped things up a lot. I don't go by the p90x program I just count calories. It is nice to work out at home though!

JudgeDread
02-21-2012, 09:45 AM
ok End of Day 28.....due to all the stress I copped out of working out again. I didn't have the strength to do it. I did keep my calories to 1315 though. Luckily everything worked out good last night, so now I can relax again. Not sure if I will get a workout in tonight, its my BDay and may be busy;)

JudgeDread
02-22-2012, 09:19 AM
Day 29....well I did splurge on food for my birthday. I have no clue what I ate as I didn't make it or did the resturant have a calorie menu. But the burger was fantastic! Then we ate mexican food later at my BF's mom...fabulous as well! Needless to say I am bloated this morning, not good for day 30...1/3 the way through! I don't think I will be taking 30 day measurements or pictures...maybe tomorrow...

Well at least I did work out yesterday, I did KENPO X and burned about 364, I cut out some warm up and cool down for the sake of time. So hopefully I didn't go over 1800 total, but I don't think it's going to hurt me either, it's one day.

kateleestar
02-22-2012, 11:50 AM
It IS one day, only one day.. one day that you did good on for you birthday.. so, meh. :)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

JudgeDread
02-22-2012, 01:40 PM
It IS one day, only one day.. one day that you did good on for you birthday.. so, meh. :)

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D

Thank you!:carrot:

JudgeDread
02-23-2012, 09:46 AM
Day 30....Chest, Triceps, Shoulders and ABRIPPER
I only burned a meek 246 calories in over an hour, but don't be fooled by the heart rate this workout is HARD! My average heart rate was about 94 and my max was only 126 and that was at the end of the abs workout! ha!

THERE are over twice as many pushups in this video than the first Back and Chest DVD.....tons of tricep workouts...and a good amount of shoulders too. But pushups pushups pushups pushups! I think I will be hurting later!

As far as food goes I don't think I even ate up to 1000 after working out. I was intending on eating more than what I did, but **** happens and I ended up going to bed...so yeah..makes up for Tuesday I guess.

At least I dropped 2 lbs water weight from the birthday binge so, I am at 151.4 this morning. Still 3 lbs above my lowest which is a bit annoying. Oh well. I am meaning to do some measurements today...the 30 day update! Should be better as long as I don't get bloated like I did yesterday!

JudgeDread
02-23-2012, 07:24 PM
OK so reluctantly I measured myself even though I still look super bloated LOL.

35-Belly (just below BB)
30-Upper Abs
41.5 Butt
23 thigh
<12 arm

So that is a half inch loss everywhere except my arms..it's less than 1/2 and my belly was a whopping 2 inches! STILL bloated too..oh well I can't always wait to unbloat either.

JudgeDread
02-23-2012, 11:24 PM
Day 31, Plyometrics!
477 calories burned in 58 mins! Good workout, things are a little easier now!

I ate a good supper, but no clue how much I ate. Pezole, green chili burrito. I am guessing at 700 at most. Which would go up to about 1200 total......who knows LOL

kateleestar
02-24-2012, 10:19 AM
As long as you have an idea, don't worry about it. I try to "guesstimate" as best I can, and not over think it, because I'd obsess, lol.

I bet your arms are holding water too, from all the pushups the day before. :D

JudgeDread
02-24-2012, 03:45 PM
I know, I think I do drive myself a little crazy with it...which is why I used to be so lazy before hand...because it IS a ton of work..and I HATE math!

But as for my arms its not bad because I am seeing the bicep hump :D The triceps, however, are still behind...they are the hardest to tone!

kateleestar
02-24-2012, 03:49 PM
But as long as you keep going, youll be one of those crazy before and after gals, lol!! :)

JudgeDread
02-24-2012, 11:38 PM
LOL well I just want results!

JudgeDread
02-24-2012, 11:42 PM
Day 32!

Biceps and Back.....Abripper x

Pretty good workout, makes you work hard lifting! Not as many pullups as I expected which is GOOD.

Abs are getting a lot easier too...finally!

Ate around 1300 after deducting the 319 calories burned. And it's kind of another guess. I made Fajitas and didn't measure a few of the small things. I got lazy!

I still want something sweet! ;)

JudgeDread
02-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Day 33, GOLF...which was supposed to be Yoga haha. We did some golfing and didn't have time to do a legitimate workout (we wouldn't do yoga anyways). I ate pretty good till later at a cookout...then beer.......

Boy was that beer a MISTAKE because I think I just revamped a bladder infection AGAIN!!! I am home sick again because I am taking 1000 mg of vicodin. So tomorrow back to the damn doctor GRRRRRR.

Something is wrong with my pisser and I gotta figure this out. I am gonna have to get into a specialist soon.

JudgeDread
02-27-2012, 12:33 PM
Day 34......

So no workout, no nothing. Stayed home all day. I ate ok I think, I really didn't keep a good log as I didn't really feel like it. I drank one sip of coffee and it flipped my stomach into puke mode...I didn't though, but sure felt rotten for several hours. So today (day 35) not sure if I will get a workout in or not. I plan on going to work here in a few hours. Now I am on the damn noon to 10pm shift, eww.

JudgeDread
02-28-2012, 07:59 PM
Day 35. Arms and Shoulders.

Finally I could work out today. I am still experiencing some on and off pain from my UTI, but I did a low impact workout! I am way off the actual program at the moment, but I did not want to overdo it today. I did burn 457 calories though! I used heavier weights for biceps this time, 15s instead of 10s. I should be sore tomorrow!

Now that work has changed I am only 360 net calories into eating and its already 5. I am screwed up! I don't know what to eat! Everything that I have hoarded here for food at work has a lot more sodium than I want. I guess I will need to eat more before work, or get my butt to the store to find alternatives. Last night I had applebees 550 steak meal, but I can't do that every day...especially considering the sodium content!

I miss cooking supper for me and my bf. :(

On the bright side I was 148.8 today. Good to see the numbers drop again!

JudgeDread
03-01-2012, 01:01 AM
Day 36! Legs and Back

Well did another low impact workout today. Went good, burned 427 calories! Food went well until I went to eat sushi with coworkers, I had a sushi roll that had like 8 cuts I think..of avocado, shrimp, crab, seaweed, rice, and cream cheese. I have no idea how many calories it was. I can't imagine it was a ton, as it was not a big roll but.....whatever, I was running on 300 net...then I came home and had cereal, an apple, and sugar free chocolate pudding! MMM. I am pretty sure I am well below 1500, still it tends to drive me nuts NOT knowing!

JudgeDread
03-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Well I had a scale and non scale victory this morning! 147.4 LBS, a NEW LOW! And I tried on some old dresses that got too tight, and THEY FIT! Fabulous! :carrot:

My butt really hurts from yesterdays workout, I am going to do Kenpo in a little bit. I am trying coffee again for the first time since Saturday......hope it treats my poor lil bladder ok! BUT IT TASTES SO DAMN GOOD!:dizzy::devil:

So, we are going skiing this weekend so that should be fun, I won't be able to drink any alcohol because of my antibiotics...but maybe that's for the best! Still sucks though!

JudgeDread
03-02-2012, 11:45 AM
Day 37 KENPO

Burned 457 calories. I ate very petite alllllll day, I even sat through my coworkers eating at a CHINESE BUFFET! That was torture just watching! But I saved my calories for a ginormus sirloin steak. It was SO worth it...so delicious... although I probably did not need to eat again after that at my bf's moms LOL. So it was a bust I'm sure, but well deserved and well worth it. I felt I needed a reward after that scale and dress victory!

JudgeDread
03-04-2012, 12:59 PM
Ok, day 38 and day 39.......

NO exercise day 38...went out of town on a mini vacation.....but all but fun as I got ANOTHER RELAPSE of my UTI.......I am so pissed off at that stupid ***** doctor. When I went in last Monday she said I still had bacteria in my urine....so she gave me Flaygl and some cream for the yeast infection I had. I thought the Flagyl was supposed to be fore the bacteria, but when I actually talked to the pharmacist the other night she said it was more for fungal infections! WTF!

So basically I had to go back on vicodin for the night, luckily I brought it or it would have been way worse..Then the doctor finally tried calling with the results of my culture for the UTI...I answered...nothing..she left a message to call her back.

Well when I tried to call her back, it went to an automated system which was not at her office...so I could NOT call her. I called the pharmacy to see if she called in a new antibiotic or not...well 15 mins of waiting, nothing. So I called back the answering service and told them to call her emergency number. By then I had blood in my urine so I was freaking out.

Finally 45 mins later she called me...of course she was home and now didn't know what my cultured bacteria was...so she did call in my prescription change to the walgreens there........but she ****ed up my name and it wasn't even CLOSE to my first name...SO it wasn't ready when I got there...and I had to wait even longer. Luckily I still got the meds.

So then later that morning, I got my period on top of it all....FML!!!!!!!

Day 39.....We went skiing....I was feeling a lot better luckily. It was pretty good....little icy. No idea how many calories burned but I ate like crap anyways....so back on track day 40 I guess!

What a weekend.

JudgeDread
03-04-2012, 08:05 PM
Day 40..Chest, Triceps and Shoulders and Abripperx

Wasn't planning on doing this one today, but I did. 358 calories burned. I hate pushups so much!

So far so good on the food. I like a little routine for the sake of my diet, although my boyfriend finds routine boring haha. At least I got the workout in.

JudgeDread
03-05-2012, 11:23 PM
Day 41.....NADA
I felt like CRAP again......I went to the urologist today, got some tests done...think I may have a virus or something cause I can't believe I would get a cold on antibiotics.....WHO knows...Anyways I didn't go to work, AGAIN. This is getting ridiculous. Hopefully I get some answers this week.

JudgeDread
03-07-2012, 12:30 PM
Day 42....Nothing again!

Took another day to heal. I felt a little better by the end of the day. I ate probably too much too..

JudgeDread
03-07-2012, 11:48 PM
Day 43.....Plyo

I cut it a little short with me running late for work..but I still managed to burn a good 435 calories! It really kicked my *** today..I was out of breath and my heart rate was crazy. I was definitely trying harder and not dogging so you can tell the difference when you do the exercises right!

So with food I am up to 1235 now. I even had two bowls of soup at olive garden with half a breadstick, one chicken strip, 2 stuffed mushrooms, and a couple chunks of calamari! So not too bad...

JudgeDread
03-09-2012, 11:01 AM
Day 44.......Back and Biceps..abripper

Ah I should have eaten long before the workout, I was starving and quick ate a can of tuna just as I started! Needless to say, I had a tummy ache! But I burned 325 calories! Didn't eat much all day until late at work we made FAJITAS! YAY! I woofed down a lot but not enough to make me full LOL so I had to eat cereal when I got home. I am sure I am under still or barely met my 1200 threshold as I only ate one tortilla and the rest was all meat.

Anyways they were YUMMY.

JudgeDread
03-09-2012, 11:04 AM
DAY 45 HALF WAY THROUGH!

Today I am happy to report my NEW STATS!

My weight this morning 146.6! (Though I kept stepping on the scale later it said 146.2..then 145.8 multiple times...don't worry I am getting a NEW scale in a few days..this scale makes me crazy)

My new stats

Weight.....146.6

Belly-34 inches -3 inches!
Butt-40 inches -2 inches!
Arm-12 inches SAME lol
Thigh-22inches -1.5 inches!
Hip-36.75 inches I guess I didn't measure that!
Upper Abs 29 inches --.5 inch

STARTING STATS

Weigh In.......157

Belly- 37 inches
Upper abs- 30 1/2 inches
***- 42 inches
Arm- 12 inches
Mid Thigh- 23 1/2 inches

Fabulous!

EagleRiverDee
03-09-2012, 06:16 PM
That is fabulous! Way to go!

JudgeDread
03-09-2012, 08:30 PM
That is fabulous! Way to go!

Thank you!

threenorns
03-09-2012, 08:54 PM
oh, good job!!!!

my daughter and her husband did the p90x and she was impressed. she grew up watching me work out at the gym so she's pretty savvy about training and he was in the military for about 5yrs before he was checked out because of medical complication from an accident while on manoeuvers (the piece of troop carrier he was hanging onto while standing on the back snapped off in his hand while the vehicle was in motion). she recommended it to me but i didn't have the money to buy it - i will be giving it another look once i've lost a bit more weight.

JudgeDread
03-09-2012, 11:01 PM
oh, good job!!!!

my daughter and her husband did the p90x and she was impressed. she grew up watching me work out at the gym so she's pretty savvy about training and he was in the military for about 5yrs before he was checked out because of medical complication from an accident while on manoeuvers (the piece of troop carrier he was hanging onto while standing on the back snapped off in his hand while the vehicle was in motion). she recommended it to me but i didn't have the money to buy it - i will be giving it another look once i've lost a bit more weight.

Thank you!

Glad they liked it! As far as affordability it has gone down a LOT since the p90x2 came out. Bran new I paid 60 bucks or 55...something around there! Just gotta google shop like crazy!

JudgeDread
03-11-2012, 01:20 PM
Day 45 Workout- KenpoX
466 calories burned!

Ate to about 800 calories, saved room for the binge the next day...

JudgeDread
03-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Day 46..went out to eat and had a few drinks...not too crazy..but definitely over 2000 for the day LOL. I can't even begin to think how to count those calories!

threenorns
03-11-2012, 02:32 PM
lol - you don't. chalk it up to a once-in-a-while binge and get back on track.

JudgeDread
03-11-2012, 09:49 PM
lol - you don't. chalk it up to a once-in-a-while binge and get back on track.

For sure! I think I will be ok!

JudgeDread
03-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Day 47 KENPOX and half of PLYO!

Yes, what WAS I THINKING! In reality it wasn't too bad, and I burned 713 calories! Nice and sweaty!

I still haven't ate up to my intake, barely at 200 right now after eating out of my deficit. Yet the day is not over yet!

As for junk food gain I weighed a good 3-4 lbs more this morning versus yesterday...YIKES. I hope that comes off quick...makes me nervous!

-----------------------
For the end of the day I ate up to 1000 calories.......

Still the next morning now I only dropped a half lb if that.....GRR Why does it take ONE night to gain 3-4lbs water weight but then DAYS to get rid of it?!

JudgeDread
03-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Day 48 PLYO

Yes I am not following the program verbatim any more as I got off track when I was sick, and the last two days I've been working out at work so I needed something without weights! But in the long run I really care about just working out period. SO no worries for me! Maybe not an accurate program review afterwards lol.

Anyways ended day 48 with about 1300 calories....was more hungry than normal too...

Finally the next day I was down another 2 lbs...so the water weight is finally leaving!

Jiggles81
03-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Can I join? I am on day 8 of the P90x "Lean" schedule. Tonight is Cardio X which I LOVE! I've tried P90x off and on over the last year or so and never really stuck with it. I am learning to really enjoy it and look forward to it everyday! Although, I haven't mastered the yoga yet, wondering if I will ever learn to love that one!

JudgeDread
03-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Can I join? I am on day 8 of the P90x "Lean" schedule. Tonight is Cardio X which I LOVE! I've tried P90x off and on over the last year or so and never really stuck with it. I am learning to really enjoy it and look forward to it everyday! Although, I haven't mastered the yoga yet, wondering if I will ever learn to love that one!

Please do! I just come here to record what I did, keeps me accountable a bit! I haven't even done the cardio x yet!

JudgeDread
03-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Day 49....Chest, Triceps, Shoulders and AbripperX

I sped through it as I was running late to get to work. I still burned about 320 calories total.

Ate pretty good till I got home and had carne asada with hash browns and ice cream hehe. I don't think it was too too bad, but I only had about 400 calories left for the day and I am sure I ate over that!

Now as a bonus kick in the *** I got my period AGAIN! GRRR this new birth control thing makes me bleed out like a stuck hog. It better stop soon cause they said after 6 months you will rarely get a period...I hope..cause this SUCKS...

That explains the extra weight this week...

AND I just got my new scale. TO my sadness it actually reads a whole pound HEAVIER than the old one. For me and my BF...plus I did test it with the holding the 10lb weight and seemed to be accurate.

SO much for progress! haha

JudgeDread
03-15-2012, 11:31 AM
Day 50..........RUN

UG I hate periods! I just realized I had my last one less than 2 weeks ago...This new birth control blows! GRR! Still retaining water like crazy...I even feel bloated.

As for yesterday's exercise I went for a run...I actually ran for 40 minutes straight! I was aiming to burn at least 400 calories...as we were going to eat steak for supper! I ended up burning a total of 480 with the cooldown..etc. I was actually amazed at how well I ran. Within the first 2 mins I had to stop for a few steps as I got a bad side stitch...seemed to only come on when I jogged down hill. After that I felt like Forrest Gump. Just kept going and going and going (slowly)...but kept on. Eventually I got a little sore, but nothing like the past. I haven't been able to run that long straight since after the academy. I was doing about 30 mins the end of last year, but that quit after it got cold out. Last time I ran before that was week 2 of P90x...ran 20 mins and was pooped hehe.

But I had a sinful nightcap....Hot chocolate with irish cream and kahlua! DELISH! I am guessing that it was only about 230 calories...I didn't measure! But all in all I should still be under 1500 calories by vague guesstimation.

Nothing like a hot bath and movie with your beau, a delish nighcap, and smokin the hookah!

JudgeDread
03-17-2012, 01:17 AM
Day 51
Did Biceps and Back plus ABRIPPERX
365 calories burned.

Ate pretty good day for eating until we went to my Bf's mom house and ate yummy real mexican food LOL.

JudgeDread
03-17-2012, 01:20 AM
Day 52
No workout today, got busy shopping ALL day, then came home and worked outside making a mosaic fountain! It looks pretty awesome so far!

JudgeDread
03-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Day 53 KENPO X...did extra ab work
Killed 503 calories. I saved calories ALL day to go out last night! For countable calories I got up to 1600 best guess, and then to add nachos to that...no idea how many cals that was, but they were home made with light sour cream and not too much cheese. SO hopefully it was all reasonable. Although my weight begs to differ this morning! LOL I haven't been able to shake this water weight all week really..and I had pizza the day before..nachos last night..not a good mix to shake water! Oh well.....

keep on keepin on!

JudgeDread
03-20-2012, 12:46 PM
Day 54 PLYOX
Burned 455 calories. Then went home and cleaned for about 4 hours and burned another 409 calories. (felt like more, I was exhausted!) So ended up eating a lot, but got up to 1400 only counting half of the cleaning calories since my basil metabolic rate is about 88 per hour. Nobody said my math was good! hehe

JudgeDread
03-20-2012, 12:47 PM
Day 55

Woke up late, no workout. Was going to do it the last hour of work, but I actually had work to do! LOL Go figure?! So no workout:(

Still, rounding up to 1200 calories eaten so not a bad day.

JudgeDread
03-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Day 56.......KENPO X

Burned 370 calories....as of 8pm a net calories of 522 (don't worry I will eat some more when I get home from work, hehe)

FINALLY THE SCALE MOVES! Well, back down to 147...it has been about a week and a half of 2-3 lbs extra weight. And this 147 is 146 on the old crappy scale..that's still screwing me up! So that scale thing put me back a lb to start, but to see 147 on the new one is GREAT. I feel like I am on track again.

I ordered INSANITY and got it yesterday! I don't know if I should bust it open and try it yet, or wait.......I am tempted since I am not following P90x to the T....we will see..

Oh, and.............I quit the gym the other day! EEK! Lucky too, two days before billing again! LOL. I probably waited too long to do it, but how scary!

JudgeDread
03-22-2012, 01:16 AM
Day 57 Run

Burned 375 calories. I am at 665 net calories right now, just ate and now I am mad so I am not real hungry.

eh.

JudgeDread
03-23-2012, 11:19 AM
Day 58
Cardio Synergistics 334 calories burned.

Ate up to 1000ish. I was working outside most of the day.....Wax on...Wax off........

freedomreins
03-24-2012, 08:17 AM
I really admire your dedication to the program. Sounds like things are going well for you on the scale too! I just saw 147 for the first time the other day so I can totally relate. :) You're more than halfway through the 90 days!

JudgeDread
03-24-2012, 01:09 PM
I really admire your dedication to the program. Sounds like things are going well for you on the scale too! I just saw 147 for the first time the other day so I can totally relate. :) You're more than halfway through the 90 days!

Thank you! I am not following it to the T..but I am trying to keep exercising even if I can't do the certain P90x vid!
Oh I know about the scale! I think it's slowed down, but at least I can see some toning!

JudgeDread
03-24-2012, 03:29 PM
Day 59......no workout

Just didn't have time:( Plus I ate a brisket Torta........which was AMAZING.....but I have NO idea how many calories that was! The restaurant can't even tell me. They really need to have nutrition facts available everywhere.

Oh well, I won't beat myself up too much as the two days prior I was well under calories!

JudgeDread
03-24-2012, 11:08 PM
Day 60 Legs, part of Abripper and Insanity Fit Test......

Burned 460 calories

Right now at 390 calories net....trying to save up calories for tonight....

Boy that Insanity Fit Test kicked MY ***! It is some serious cardio.....Should be interesting. I could only do part of the Legs and back CD since I did not have a pullup bar LOL. Oh well, calories burned which is good.

Well as far as food and beer went I rounded up to a total of 1800. Not too bad!

JudgeDread
03-26-2012, 02:00 AM
Day 61......No workout today, got too busy working on the back yard and I am tired! At least we got the power in the porch now, and the water feature is functional!

Not sure how much I ate, too tired to guess or do any math! I know it's not too much, but probably over 1200!

SaskNewfie
03-26-2012, 07:53 AM
Wow! You're doing an awesome job! Way better than I managed...I started it before xmas and managed to stick with it for almost 4 weeks, but then fell away from it. I started again on Friday and once again can barely move!

I'm not sure if you knew, but there's a P90X app you can get for iPhone or iPod Touch. I love it! I didn't buy the videos with the app though...It's great for tracking your workouts. Keep up the great work!!

JudgeDread
03-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Thanks! It is hard to keep going no doubt.....especially with changing shifts and we really want to get the porch done before we go to Europe! Thanks for the info on the app!

EagleRiverDee
03-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Keep it up, you're doing great!

JudgeDread
03-27-2012, 01:50 AM
Keep it up, you're doing great!
Thank you! Glad you're checking in!

JudgeDread
03-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Day 62 Chest, Shoulders, Triceps and Abripper X 250 calories

Not as much as I wanted to burn, but better than nothing!

Ended up with 1400 calories today.

JudgeDread
03-28-2012, 11:09 AM
Day 63 NADA
Boo, another day I didn't have time. I had a doc appt in the morning, got 3 menacing looking moles removed! Then I stopped to shop for more landscaping and porch stuff.....got home, ate with my BF and worked outside pretty much the rest of the day! I even extended the drip system all by my self! So there was physical labor but no way to guess on calories! LOL

Sad part is we STILL have more landscaping work...two dead plants again this year, and we got our money back (luckily) for our queen palm that died.......2 years living here and TWO dead trees....Now to figure out what to plant there...

Oh rough figure of calories at about 1300......I made some rocking pozole...not bad for a gringa!

JudgeDread
03-29-2012, 11:49 AM
Day 64 Insanity Plyometric Cardio Circut...and AbripperX

430 calories!

Let me tell you, that......even after 2 months of P90x, the Insanity kicked MY ***! It is very very intense cardio, soooooo I was out of breath pretty much the whole time!

I decided to do the Insanity as I was running short on time....and I wanted to burn calories faster.....well I am sore now!

So anyways, calories netted yesterday up to 1175. Not bad, finally. However my weight has been up the last 3 days....water weight or something but SUPER ANNOYING!

JudgeDread
03-30-2012, 08:50 PM
Day 65.......no workout, and SPLURGE!

We went to his mom's and ate last night, then went out for drinks...7 that I recall.....! Then we went and pigged out after that and had 3am breakfast! Oh well it was fun!

JudgeDread
03-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Day 66......

Again no workout! BOO. I didn't eat too bad, but I didn't keep track very well either. I am thinking I ate anywhere from 1200-1500. His mom was cooking for us again, so I have no idea where to guess on the burritos or soup...but it can't be terrible. Bah! I need to get back to it!

JudgeDread
04-02-2012, 12:19 PM
Day 67......Kenpo and Insane Abs

530 calories!

Good workout, finally! Not sure how much I ate.. I think it is safe to say under 1200 though with the workout..but his mom was cooking again and I have no idea how to count! Delish though!

JudgeDread
04-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Day 68.....No workout...

I grouted all morning, cooked two meals, and sheetrocked the rest of the afternoon! BOO! Porch is looking good though! Almost...almost! I have learned that I suck at cutting sheetrock though...but now, after I cut everything with a razor.....I say to my BF...."We need a sawsall...." Oh you mean like our jigsaw? UG! WHY HAVEN'T WE BEEN USING IT THE WHOLE TIME! It speeds up the process......LOL

I ate like a pig though, 3 meals, including a half pizza for supper! YIKES! Oh well, when you are tired you just don't give a ****!

JudgeDread
04-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Day 69....
Talk about off the bandwagon! NO workout, again. I worked outside in the morning finishing up some sheetrocking.....and I had a doctors apt in the afternoon to remove extra skin from some moles I had removed last week. (The doctor called and said they were dysplastic or something...something that could turn into cancer...so they wanted more tissue off just to be safe.

WELL I go and wait nearly 2 hours, only for the doctor to give me some BULLSHIT excuse about how the insurance won't pay for a counseltation and surgery on the same day...WTF?! That is BS because the dermatologist did it all in one sitting...........

Long story short I go back in Weds morn to actually have the procedure. It is getting awfully sicking waiting especially since I have less than 1 month to heal before vacation!

What is worse is that the doc says the back stitches break easily....or the tissue anyways..So that will put another damper on my workouts....GRR Plus he said I have to hide my scars from the sun a WHOLE year so they 'don't get dark'........gross.......really, I don't want to wear band-aids with my bikini.

I really should have not procrastinated on this and done it a long as time ago. Great.

So as I was mad and annoyed further from Walmart I went home and had a few beers and a lot of junk food.

Damnit. The whole weekend gone to **** quick!

JudgeDread
04-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Gotta play catch up!

Day 70....Biceps and Back P90x......280 calories burned

Really threw it all off by eating at a chinsese buffet! It was amazing though. I don't think I went overboard, but I will never know really how many calories I put down there! So, so much for dieting!

JudgeDread
04-05-2012, 12:09 PM
Day 71.......Kenpo, AbRIPPER x 380 calories burned.

1300 total for the day........

And, all I can say is OWIE! I woke up early to workout before my surgeries. I guess I never thought the stitches would be so sore :( I had to sleep on the couch last night, the one on my back really sucks. I hope they heal fast, because I can't workout for awhile:(

JudgeDread
04-06-2012, 11:39 AM
Day 72 Rest and avoid stitch breaking!

Ate up to about 1500 calories. Finally slept in my bed last night! I feel a lot better, back still is a bit sore, but not as bad as yesterday. I ended up taking another sick day yesterday. Today I have to go in...it should be quite, at the office at least.....it is considered a holiday.

AllisonR
04-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Ab Ripper X + 30 Day Shread Level 2

JudgeDread
04-07-2012, 09:00 PM
Day 72

Again no workout..I think I will try Monday to workout again. I really don't want to bust up these stitches...eesh!

...ate good up to just over 1000 till we started drinking beer and had a 3 am snack! LOL It was a fun night with friends though!

AllisonR
04-08-2012, 07:33 PM
Yoga X - 30 min (April 6, 2012)

And 5K marathon (April 7, 2012)

JudgeDread
04-09-2012, 12:04 PM
Day 72 and 73...no workouts.

Ate pretty good on Saturday....somewhere between 1200-1500 I am guessing. I did have some yummy Mexican food before bed....so hopefully it didn't have more than I guessed hehe....

Sunday, well that was just a binge! Good ol Easter treats.....I got into the candy a little too lol. So, now to start back in hardcore again. I am going to give the workout a go.......

JudgeDread
04-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Day 74.......Legs (no back)

Not too bad, burned about 300 calories...I did cardio activities during the back exercises. My stitches were a little sore but not bad, as long as they don't bust!

Food was good until my BF decided he needed a Mint Oreo blizzard! LOL He got a LARGE..we "split" it. Which really I fed him most of it, big bites for him, little baby bites for me. So I should be around mabye 300-400 or that 1000 calorie blizzard....Alas it was amazingly yummy. I haven't had one in months! I am guessing the total for the day was between 1500-1800.

AllisonR
04-10-2012, 08:01 PM
April 8, 2012 - Ab Ripper X + Cardio X

April 9, 2012 - Pylometrics

April 10, 2012 - Legs + Back, Ab Ripper X

JudgeDread
04-11-2012, 08:41 AM
Day 75
Arms and Shoulders, half of abs.

Burned a mere 200 calories, better than nothing! I had to work off the banana bread I made hehe. I got up to 1526 calories for the total of the day.

My legs are super sore from the other day..and I am sure I will get worse with the arms as the day goes on. The abs were harder to do than I thought with the stitches. I did a few different moves. I just can't be laying down where it pulls on my skin..hard to explain!

JudgeDread
04-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Day 76
No workout again..boo...My bf didn't want to do anything..and I was so tired after work I took a nap. So much for that. I think I ended up aruond 1500...I had cajun fish at a resturant earlier that day..which wasn't fried..yet it was hard to guess how many calories as I had no way to measure it. But I ate a lot of it, delish!

JudgeDread
04-13-2012, 10:55 AM
Day 77
Arms and Shoulders again.....but it went better. Burned 270 calories..I pushed it more that I felt comfortable with my stitches...finally!

Ate up to 950 calories! Finally down again...I have been over 1200 a lot lately...not to mention my weight has not gone down in quite a while.

3 more weeks till Europe..........

AllisonR
04-13-2012, 09:48 PM
April 11, 2012 - Ab Ripper X + 30 DS Level 2

April 12, 2012 - Core

April 13, 2012 - Pylo + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
04-13-2012, 09:49 PM
Legs and back : (

Why sad face?

JudgeDread
04-14-2012, 01:54 PM
Day 78
Again no workout :( we had to make a run to Lowes..never ending!

Ate up to just over 1500...a beer included :)

JudgeDread
04-15-2012, 12:50 PM
Day 79.... Plyo and some abs 450 calories burned

Ate up to about 1700-1800...had some snacks and alcohol :) Oh well it was nice to chillax!

AllisonR
04-16-2012, 01:22 AM
April 14, 2012 - Cardio X + Ab Ripper X

April 15, 2012 - 30 DS Level 3

JudgeDread
04-16-2012, 12:03 PM
I hate working out the legs. I have so my pain my butt the next day.

Legs do suck for the pain, it lasts like 2 days it seems. Butt, hamstrings..you name it....

But needed...an evil need:devil:

JudgeDread
04-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Day 80......NO workout..BOO!

Well I went to work, got off early (8 rather than 10 hours)....then came home..cooked...and mosaic tiled for 4 1/2 hours. Looks pretty cool though. So, yeah..Then we had pizza! :O

So I figure around... 2200 ish....way over! EEK I hate that that pizza is SO yummy...though, had I worked out I woudln't be over 2000. Oh well, I will shoot for a deficit today.

I am going out of town the next two days so I won't be able to workout either.....I will do my best to eat right, but that is a ***** on the road.

JudgeDread
04-19-2012, 12:07 PM
It's Tuesday and I am still hurting. I am going to do yoga instead to stretch my legs.

I usually am sore for 2-3 days too. It sucks but I have noticed nicer legs!

JudgeDread
04-19-2012, 12:08 PM
Day 81 Plyo and Chest, Triceps, Shoulders 513 calories!

Yeah, so I had to make up from the bad days...and days to come. I ate up to 960 calories.

JudgeDread
04-19-2012, 12:09 PM
Day 82 and 83

Driving too and from Dallas.............LONG *** drive.....11 hours one way. So I ate pretty good the first day. Then yesterday I had bbq and celebratory beers.....several of them! LOL Yes I won my small claims..but now to figure out how to get the jerk to pay me.

AllisonR
04-19-2012, 02:17 PM
April 16, 2012 - Legs + Back

April 17, 2012 - NOTHING

April 18, 2012 - Pylo

April 19, 2012 - Core X + Ab Ripper

JudgeDread
04-20-2012, 10:52 AM
Day 84
No workout :( Cleaned most of the day...it was seriously needed...BF didn't want to work out when he got home so we chilled.

Ate up to 1180 calories..so not too bad.

Stitches come out FRIDAY!

meditateinmydirectio
04-20-2012, 11:01 AM
I am interested in trying new workout videos, but I saw an infomercial for p90x on the tv and it looked really expensive.

does everyone on the forum who is doing p90x did they buy it from an info-mercial for 100 dollars? it's a lot of money!

?

JudgeDread
04-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Na, I google shopped until I found my new copy for 55 dollars!

I am interested in trying new workout videos, but I saw an infomercial for p90x on the tv and it looked really expensive.

does everyone on the forum who is doing p90x did they buy it from an info-mercial for 100 dollars? it's a lot of money!

?

AllisonR
04-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Friday, April 20, 2012 - Cardio X

Saturday, April 21, 2012 - Yoga X (30 min) + Ab Ripper X

JudgeDread
04-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Day 85 Arms and Shoulders 315 calories

Ate up to about 1190...got my stitches out too! Yay!

JudgeDread
04-22-2012, 11:58 AM
Day 86 No workout...grr again!

Too busy working, shopping for the porch, working again...and cooking! Ate up to about 1250..sooo at least the diet was ok. This sucks though I want to drop a few more lbs before I go to Europe but at this rate nothing is happening with my weight! I have been stagnant for weeks now...I have been working out less but on almost all days I am below 1500 calories. So either it's muscle gain or plateau.

JudgeDread
04-23-2012, 12:55 AM
Day 87 KENPO X! and Abripper! 525 calories!

Finally I can do Kenpo again! Yay! Burned a good chunk.....I am spent though...got up at 5 to work 10 hours..then came home went to Lowes AGAIN...then mudded the walls when we got back....made supper, ate supper, shower...now I am ready to pass out...

According to my Calorie Balancer it said I burned like 610 calories via the mudding...who knows..did not wear my HRM...

So with Kenpo I ate up to 1100.......and then whatever else I burned mudding. Alas under 1200...now for sleep.

AllisonR
04-23-2012, 01:26 AM
Sunday, April 22, 2012 - 45 min run (6ish km)

AllisonR
04-23-2012, 10:33 PM
Mon, April 23, 2012 - Legs + Back and Ab Ripper X

JudgeDread
04-24-2012, 12:48 PM
Day 88....Oh I had to FORCE myself to do it....

Tried doing Cardio X...I skipped the yoga, then it had KENPO and I was soooo sore from the day before so I put in PLYOMETRICS. Did that, burned 415 calories!

For a total of 1000 calories for the day. Not bad...almost there. Now at least my weight is down again..stupid periods.

AllisonR
04-25-2012, 03:14 AM
Tues, April 24, 2012 - Cardio X

JudgeDread
04-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Day 89

Went for a run to mix it up! Burned 350 calories. Ate up to 1072! Not bad......

JudgeDread
04-25-2012, 11:36 AM
First part of Day 90............Down to 144.2! FINALLY! I wonder if My weight will not fluctuate so ridiculously later on haha.

JudgeDread
04-25-2012, 12:45 PM
Ok results photos as promised.......Keep in mind I feel a little bloated yet from my period...my stomach looks terrible yet.

My results are by no means dramatic, but for my slacking off it still paid off!

JudgeDread
04-25-2012, 12:55 PM
Ok hopefully you can tell the difference between the before and after haha.....

Original Stats.......

Weigh In.......157

Belly- 37 inches
Upper abs- 30 1/2 inches
***- 42 inches
Arm- 12 inches
Mid Thigh- 23 1/2 inches

New Stats

Weight............144.2.............12.8 lbs lost

Belly................34 inches 3 inches down
Upper Abs.........29 1/2 inches 1 inch down
***.................39 1/2 inches 2.5 inches down
Arm..................11 1/2 inches 1/2 inch down
Thigh................21 1/2 inches 2 inches down
Hip...................36 inches 3/4 inch down from mid measurement

Oh yes, and I am happy to report that the cellulite is pretty much GONE! Just in time for vacation.....now let's hope I don't gain a bunch of weight on vacation hehe.

selway
04-25-2012, 04:28 PM
JudgeDread,

You look amazing, congratulations! I have been doing P90X for 6 weeks and really enjoy it. I find that it isn't enough cardio for me, so I add Turbo Fire in the evenings. I have a lot to lose and can't wait to get there! Thanks for the inspiration.

JudgeDread
04-26-2012, 01:01 AM
JudgeDread,

You look amazing, congratulations! I have been doing P90X for 6 weeks and really enjoy it. I find that it isn't enough cardio for me, so I add Turbo Fire in the evenings. I have a lot to lose and can't wait to get there! Thanks for the inspiration.

Thank you! I do agree on the cardio thing! I feel I need more too. When I get back from Europe I will start doing Insanity! I may modify it to work in P90x to maintain the strength training though...who knows. I will figure that out later!

Good luck, glad you are liking it!

JudgeDread
04-26-2012, 10:47 AM
Day 90 Legs and Back

OUCH did that ever kick my ***! I used weights with some of the exercises I hadn't before.....got my heart rate up like crazy and I burned 410 calories! I was eating well up until I had a ginormous green chili burrito covered in a cheesy cream sauce...mmm... Delish. I cannot even begin to estimate calories...so I am hoping if it was under 1000 I would still be at maybe 1500 for my intake..mas or menos!

JudgeDread
04-26-2012, 11:07 AM
Ok I did some calculating......and let me tell you I HATE MATH! It should be noted I kept track of calories most days, but the days I did not I put in 2000. And the first week or so I did not have an HRM and so I did minus what calories I think I may have burned on those workouts...based on later workouts. Also note, that P90x program only has 1 rest day per week. So in a perfect world I should have worked out 39 days of the 45. The last half I also had my skin surgeries so I had to kill a few more days than I would have normally.

My statistics for the first 45 days are:
32 workouts
Average of 1260 calories per day.

My statistics for the last 45 days are:
26 workouts
Average of 1524 calories per day.

A difference of 6 workouts, and a difference of 260 calories per day.

I definately saw bigger changes in the first half. I lost almost 10 lbs in the first 45 days, and most of my inches.

The second half I noticed distinct toning, especially in my arms and shoulders. My legs also were looking better. My pants are all much more loose, and I am able to fit back into size 9 coming from a 11/12.

There you have it. I am really scared this trip will screw up my loss with all the food and drinks. I want to work out, but I figure we won't because who the **** wants to workout when you on vacation! Too much to see and do, and who wants to waste that little time you have! So..we will assess the damage later I guess. 6 days till we take off!

AllisonR
04-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Wed. April 25, 2012 - half of Level 2 30 DS/got interrupted and was working on presentation all night

Thur. April 26, 2012 - Pylo

JudgeDread
04-27-2012, 02:47 PM
Day 91...no workout

ate up to around 1500ish. I admit I gorged on ice cream like CRAZY. Loved every bite!

However, my left buttcheek hurts SOOOOOOOO BAD...Never before have I had pain like that. OMG it hurts to sit..walk...ugh!

AllisonR
04-27-2012, 03:47 PM
Fri. Apr. 27, 2012 - Core X + Ab Ripper X + 10 min Pilates

AllisonR
04-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Saturday, April 28, 2012 - one hour run (7k)

JudgeDread
04-29-2012, 10:51 AM
Day 92 No workout...ate around 1500

Day 93....walked for the March of Dimes for 2 hours, burning 623 calories! My shins hurt now! Ate well until we had beer later LOL...

AllisonR
04-29-2012, 09:09 PM
Sun, April 29, 2012 - Legs + Back

JudgeDread
04-30-2012, 11:12 AM
DAY 94

STILL sore! LOL No workout, started packing for Europe! Ate pizza though.....so not exactly a good day for calories!

AllisonR
05-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Tues. May 1, 2012 - Cardio X + Ab Ripper X

nathanas85
05-02-2012, 10:28 PM
This is a great thread! Way to support each other on your own personal transformation.

nathanas85
05-02-2012, 10:29 PM
Tues. May 1, 2012 - Cardio X

What did you think of cardio X, Allison?

nathanas85
05-02-2012, 10:30 PM
Ok hopefully you can tell the difference between the before and after haha.....

Original Stats.......

Weigh In.......157

Belly- 37 inches
Upper abs- 30 1/2 inches
***- 42 inches
Arm- 12 inches
Mid Thigh- 23 1/2 inches

New Stats

Weight............144.2.............12.8 lbs lost

Belly................34 inches 3 inches down
Upper Abs.........29 1/2 inches 1 inch down
***.................39 1/2 inches 2.5 inches down
Arm..................11 1/2 inches 1/2 inch down
Thigh................21 1/2 inches 2 inches down
Hip...................36 inches 3/4 inch down from mid measurement

Oh yes, and I am happy to report that the cellulite is pretty much GONE! Just in time for vacation.....now let's hope I don't gain a bunch of weight on vacation hehe.

great results?

nathanas85
05-02-2012, 10:33 PM
What is your favorite P90X workout? Mine are Back & Biceps, and Chest and Back.

AllisonR
05-03-2012, 02:35 AM
What did you think of cardio X, Allison?

It's okay. It's good when I want an "off" day.

I usually combine it with Ab Ripper X.

You?

AllisonR
05-03-2012, 02:36 AM
May 2, 2012 - Core X

AllisonR
05-04-2012, 04:49 AM
May 3, 2012 - Level 1 +2 30 DS

AllisonR
05-05-2012, 12:41 AM
Fri. May 4, 2012 - 75 min run (7k)

AllisonR
05-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Sat. May 5, 2012 - 75 min run (7k) + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
05-07-2012, 03:55 AM
Sun. May 6, 2012 - 40 min run (5k)

AllisonR
05-09-2012, 02:48 AM
Monday, May 7, 2012 - Legs + Back + Ab Ripper X

Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - Cardio X

AllisonR
05-13-2012, 01:30 AM
Wed, May 9, 2012 - Pylo + Ab Ripper

Thur, May 10 + Fri, May 11, 2012 - NOTHING

Sat, May 12, 2012 - Level 3 30 DS

AllisonR
05-13-2012, 07:46 PM
Sun, May 13, 2012 - 5k walk + Core X

AllisonR
05-15-2012, 12:40 AM
Mon. May 14, 2012 - Pylo

AllisonR
05-15-2012, 11:49 PM
Tues. May 15, 2012 - Legs + Back

AllisonR
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Wed, May 16, 2012 - Cardio X + Ab Ripper X

EagleRiverDee
05-17-2012, 07:51 PM
Way to go and keep it up! :)

AllisonR
05-18-2012, 06:03 PM
Thur. May 17, 2012 - NOTHING

Fri. May 18, 2012 - Level 1,2,3 of 30 DS

AllisonR
05-19-2012, 10:56 PM
Sat, May 19, 2012 - 8k run/walk

AllisonR
05-22-2012, 12:59 AM
Sun. May 20, 2012 - 8k run/walk

Mon. May 21, 2012 - Legs and Back

AllisonR
05-24-2012, 05:46 AM
Tues May 22, 2012 - NOTHING

Wed. May 23, 2012 - Cardio X

AllisonR
05-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Thur. May 24, 2012 - 5k run + Pylo X

AllisonR
05-26-2012, 03:43 AM
Friday, May 25, 2012 - 30 DS Level 1 + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
05-29-2012, 10:46 PM
Sat, May 26 + Sun, May 27, 2012 - 8-9k run

Monday, May 28, 2012 - Level 2 30 DS + Ab Ripper X

Tuesday, May 29, 2012 - 8-9k run

JudgeDread
05-30-2012, 12:17 PM
great results?

Sorry been gone on vacation!

I think they were good results, keep in mind I wasn't working out exactly like I was supposed to...lol

AllisonR
05-31-2012, 03:28 AM
Wed. May 30, 2012 - Core X

AllisonR
06-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Thur. May 31, 2012 - Legs + Back

AllisonR
06-02-2012, 02:53 PM
Friday, June 1, 2012 - Cardio X

AllisonR
06-03-2012, 03:02 AM
Sat. June 3, 2012 - 9k run + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
06-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Mon, June 4, 2012 - Legs + Back

Tues, June 5, 2012 - 8.5k run + Ab Ripper X

Wed, June 6, 2012 - Core

Thur, June 7, 2012 - 9k run

Fri, June 8, 2012 - NOTHING

AllisonR
06-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Sat. June 9, 2012 - Legs + Back

Sun. June 10, 2012 - 9k run + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
06-14-2012, 06:28 PM
Mon, June 11, 2012 - Core X

Tues, June 12, 2012 - NOTHING

Wed, June 13, 2012 - Cardio X + Ab Ripper X

Thur, June 14, 2012 - 5.5k run + Pylo

AllisonR
06-18-2012, 11:27 PM
Friday, June 15, 2012 - 9k run + Ab Ripper X

Sat, June 16, 2012 - Legs + Back

Sun, June 17, 2012 - 9k

Mon, June 18, 2012 - Core

AllisonR
06-20-2012, 03:23 AM
Tues, June 19, 2012 - 9k

AllisonR
06-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Wed, June 20 2012 - Pylo

AllisonR
06-24-2012, 11:19 PM
Thur, June 21, 2012 - Legs + Back + Ab Ripper

Fri, June 22, 2012 - NOTHING

Sat, June 23, 2012 - 9k

Sun, June 24, 2012 - Pylo

AllisonR
06-25-2012, 09:24 PM
Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10 k run

Tues, June 26, 2012 - Cardio X

LAgreeneyes
06-27-2012, 01:19 PM
What P90X video do you all suggest for a beginner who wants to lose the stomach and tone, tone arms, legs, and back?

AllisonR
06-28-2012, 11:46 AM
Wed, June 27, 2012 - NOTHING

Thur, June 28, 2012 - 10.5 k run

AllisonR
06-28-2012, 11:47 AM
What P90X video do you all suggest for a beginner who wants to lose the stomach and tone, tone arms, legs, and back?

Hi! Welcome!

I recommend Cardio X because it has 4 sequences of different parts of other videos - Yoga, Kenpo, Core, and Pylo. And it's a little bit shorter (~42 min with warmup) than the other videos, so it should help you on your way as a beginner.

LAgreeneyes
06-28-2012, 11:50 AM
Hi! Welcome!

I recommend Cardio X because it has 4 sequences of different parts of other videos - Yoga, Kenpo, Core, and Pylo. And it's a little bit shorter (~42 min with warmup) than the other videos, so it should help you on your way as a beginner.

Thank you. I appreciate that information. :)

Sylvied
06-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Hi, I just started the P90x this week. My husband's been doing it for about a year and loves it so I figured I'd give it a try. I'm following the Lean schedule I found online as it still has the strength training (heavy duty strength training at that) but also has a lot of cardio.

Tuesday I did Cardio X
Wednesday I did Shoulders and Arms
This morning I did Cardio X again as I do not like the P90x yoga and would rather do yoga with an instructor... but that's just me.

It's a really intense workout but I'm enjoying it.

AllisonR
06-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Fri, June 29, 2012 - Core X

Sylvied
07-03-2012, 10:33 AM
Monday - Chest and Back
Today - Cardio X

AllisonR
07-03-2012, 07:27 PM
Saturday, June 30, 2012 - Legs + Back + Ab Ripper X

Sun, July 1 + Mon, July 2, 2012 - CANADA DAY AND HUNGOVER, therefore NOTHING

Tues, July 3, 2012 - 10k run

AllisonR
07-04-2012, 06:06 PM
Wed. July 4, 2012 - NOTHING, hungover again

Sylvied
07-05-2012, 10:52 AM
Wednesday - Shoulders and Arms.

I'm loving the heavier weights for these workouts - even though I was in agony for 48 hours after doing chest and back for the first time.

AllisonR
07-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Thur, July 5, 2012 - Cardio X + 10k run (to make up for it, lol)

AllisonR
07-06-2012, 12:21 AM
Wednesday - Shoulders and Arms.

I'm loving the heavier weights for these workouts - even though I was in agony for 48 hours after doing chest and back for the first time.

Awesome job! :D

Sylvied
07-06-2012, 11:38 AM
Thanks AllisonR

I was doing the Jillian Michaels workouts before this and, while they were good, I was getting tired of the lightweight reps thing.

These first couple of weeks are pretty brutal but I feel awesome when I'm done.

How long have you been using the program?

Today - Legs and Back (a little rough on my knee).

AllisonR
07-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Friday, July 6, 2012 - 3 km walk

Sat, July 7, 2012 - 10.5 k walk

Sun, July 8, 2012 - 3 km walk + Legs and Back + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
07-08-2012, 10:50 PM
Thanks AllisonR

I was doing the Jillian Michaels workouts before this and, while they were good, I was getting tired of the lightweight reps thing.

These first couple of weeks are pretty brutal but I feel awesome when I'm done.

How long have you been using the program?

Today - Legs and Back (a little rough on my knee).

I've been doing this program for a while (~18 months), and I got stagnant, and actually gained weight. I'm not sure if it was my dietary choices or if it was because I was diagnosed with PCOS. So I added running and medicine to my routine, and it seems to work a little bit.

But I'm also short, so weight gain is very much visible on me.

AllisonR
07-12-2012, 11:44 AM
Mon, July 9, 2012 - Cardio X

Tues, July 10, 2012 - 10.5 k run

Wed, July 11, 2012 - 10.5 k run

AllisonR
07-15-2012, 12:19 AM
Thur, July 12, 2012 - Core X

Friday, July 13, 2012 - 10.5 k run

Sat, July 14, 2012 - Pylo X + 5 k run

AllisonR
07-18-2012, 11:03 PM
Sun, July 15, 2012 - 10.5 k run

Mon, July 16, 2012 - NOTHING

Tues, July 17, 2012 - 10k run + Ab Ripper X

Wed, July 18, 2012 - Legs + Back

AllisonR
07-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Thur, July 19, 2012 - NOTHING

Fri, July 20, 2012 - 11 k run

Sat, July 21, 2012 - Pylo X

AllisonR
07-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Sun, July 21 - Cardio X

Mon, July 22, 2012 - 3k run + Ab Ripper X

AllisonR
07-27-2012, 04:37 AM
Tues, July 23, 2012 - 11k run

Wed, July 24, 2012 - 7k run

Thur, July 25, 2012 - Core X

AllisonR
07-30-2012, 12:05 AM
Friday, July 26, 2012 - NOTHING

Sat, July 27, 2012 - 11k run

Sun, July 28, 2012 - 9k run

Muffins
07-31-2012, 01:24 PM
p90x is hard but very rewarding if you can stick to the schedule. After a few attempts I managed to 3 weeks of commitment and then I slacked off.

AllisonR
08-01-2012, 12:44 AM
Mon. July 30, 2012 - 10k run

Tue. July 31, 2012 - Legs + Back + Ab Ripper X

sorsita
08-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Friday, august 2, 2012 - Cardio X

AllisonR
08-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Wed. August 1, 2012 - Pylo

Thur, August 2, 2012 - NOTHING

Friday, August 3, 2012 - 6km walk