Fitness Videos - Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

View Full Version : Jillian Michaels Body Revolution

jmfan317
01-14-2012, 03:17 PM
I'm so excited for when this comes out.

http://www.jillianbodyrevolution.com/

Ruslana
01-14-2012, 09:04 PM
It looks like she works her crew as if she is on the Biggest Loser..she was so great on that program..wish she was still there :(

Balie
01-14-2012, 10:07 PM
I have Jillian's 30-day Shed and love it. She is great at keeping you motivated throughout the workout

Ruslana
01-14-2012, 11:21 PM
I have Jillian's 30-day Shed and love it. She is great at keeping you motivated throughout the workout

I just bought the shred and definitely starting at level one tomorrow morning..kdo you have any tips on doing this video?

have to agree, she is really amazing

ringmaster
01-15-2012, 05:55 AM
looks good, I was hoping it would be mostly body weight exercises and it looks like it is. since it was mentioned in another thread the diet that comes with this is the same one she used on the biggest loser so I'm really curious about that.

maybe Bob Harper will follow and make a system too.

PhillyGirl2012
01-24-2012, 04:23 PM
I LOVE Jillian's style and will definitely be looking out for this one. Although I really don't need anymore video's, but I gotta have this one

ringmaster
01-26-2012, 07:46 PM
It's available now. The before and afters are impressive.

PhillyGirl2012
01-26-2012, 09:42 PM
Total came to $134.95. Ughhhh!

I went back to look at the success stories which are more realistic than other programs.

ringmaster
01-26-2012, 10:07 PM
yeah, I was expecting it to be under $100..especially since her usual DVDs contain 3-4 20-30 minute workouts for like $10. It'll probably go down in time and in 6 months be sold in Target...

I wonder if her sales for this will still be good since she's not on the biggest loser anymore.

PhillyGirl2012
01-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Yeah, I'll have to be strong and wait this out. I do love the 30 minute format and I know I would get a great workout.

Talina
01-27-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow! I really want this, but that price is not in my budget. I hope it will go down. I'm curious what kind of difference you get with this program versus her other 30 day videos. Do people get better results from more variety? If that's it then I would think you could get similar results from switching up her videos.

PhillyGirl2012
01-27-2012, 03:50 PM
I had to stop looking at the video and website or I'd talk myself into getting the set. I think the beauty of these focused programs is that it takes you beyond the regular stuff. But also I do think these programs are more about convenience too.

jmfan317
01-27-2012, 05:10 PM
As soon as my taxes come in I'm ordering it to add to my Jillian Michaels collection. I can't wait 2 see wat a world of pain I'm guna be in when I start it. I already preordered her Kickbox fastfix that comes out Mar 6th

ringmaster
02-07-2012, 08:37 PM
here's the infomercial if anyone is interested. wow Ali is in the infomercial!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHOy_rrUuZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsTily4s3Uk

rainydays
02-07-2012, 08:58 PM
I'm doing 30DS again right now. I'm another one who will be waiting for the price to drop on this new one--but I'm pumped about trying it, especially once I'm at goal. Jillian won't let me get too complacent! :lol:

Krizstyling
02-08-2012, 11:54 AM
I can't see it going lower than around 110. That's how much insanity and the rest of those programs cost and since it's basically Jillian's version of P90X or Insanity, she's trying to get PAID with this!

She's out of the contract w/ Biggest Loser and I'm sure that's why she left.

rainydays
02-09-2012, 12:18 AM
I can't see it going lower than around 110. That's how much insanity and the rest of those programs cost and since it's basically Jillian's version of P90X or Insanity, she's trying to get PAID with this!

She's out of the contract w/ Biggest Loser and I'm sure that's why she left.

You're probably right about the price, but I'm down with buying a used copy, too --just can't see shelling out that much! :D

jmfan317
02-10-2012, 12:31 PM
I just ordered mine 2day I can't wait 2 get it.

Talina
02-10-2012, 12:45 PM
jmfan, I just caved and bought my copy this morning too. Are you up for a motivational buddy when it gets in?

jmfan317
02-10-2012, 01:55 PM
Talina I'm totally up for a motivational buddy. I cud really use it. I have a wedding I'm maid of honor for in Nov. I need all the help I can get.

Talina
02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Sounds like a plan! The bf is about to go overseas. I should get to see him for a little bit in September, but otherwise it'll be a year. I want to be in as good of shape as possible.

I'm curious how well her diet will fit into my lifestyle. I want to go all out with this! I haven't read too much on her eating styles, but it seems to be along the lines of whole foods.

rainydays
02-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Ahh, jealous! Please let us know what you guys think!!!

PhillyGirl2012
02-10-2012, 10:03 PM
Whoever posted the infomercial is pure evil. I ordered!

Edit-I just listened to her podcast and she talked about this program. I am more psyched because she says that every workout is different and that none of the exercises repeat. I've read about shipping delays, but I will be patient. I am extremely excited about this program.

GatorDeb
02-12-2012, 10:08 AM
Just ordered. The three of you that ordered, since we ordered 1-2 days apart, mind waiting until I get mine and we can all start together? That'd be awesome!! I have 28 lbs to lose by July 1st :)

jmfan317
02-12-2012, 10:59 AM
GatorDeb I can wait and we can start a thread when we all get ours. Then we can all start our prgram 2gether I need to lose 30 lbs by Nov 10th

GatorDeb
02-12-2012, 11:20 AM
Whoohoo!! :) If I lose those 28 lbs I will be at my ultimate goal weight!! But I've lost some weight but I can't get rid of the skin :( Hopefully this will be a miracle and get rid of the skin lol

PhillyGirl2012
02-13-2012, 08:55 PM
My credit card was charged so hopefully my order is moving along. The infomercial says 7-10 days. I can't wait!

Talina
02-14-2012, 10:42 AM
I don't mind waiting a few days either! I can use all the support and butt kicking I can get. It might be best to start on a Sunday or a Monday to help keep us in check.
It seems like we have fairly similar goals! My ultimate goal is a little lower, but that's just a number I've been reaching for. I hope to figure out soon what is a healthy weight for my body to maintain.

PhillyGirl2012
02-14-2012, 05:01 PM
I never got a shipping notice, but thanks to a post on jillian's facebook I learned that my order is out for delivery. If you ordered and want to check here's the link (https://www.customerstatus.com/Default.aspx)

https://www.customerstatus.com/Default.aspx

GatorDeb
02-14-2012, 10:16 PM
I'm 5.4" and 133 lbs. I want to be 108 lbs :) (lowest "normal" weight). Started working out 7/3/09 at 215 lbs with a highest of 230 lbs. I'm training for triathlons and also do Zumba/TurboKick/Spin/etc., and the 30 minute format is appealing because I have 30 mins every day.

MiZTaCCen
02-15-2012, 10:42 AM
I refuse to pay that much for a video...even if it is JM. I'll Download it, it's not in my budget range nor can I workout with her for more than 30 minutes because she annoys me with all her talking and lack of motivation speech when I do workout to her videos.

Talina
02-15-2012, 02:50 PM
Yay! I just got the email that says it was shipped yesterday. I found the tracking info and it says that it should get here Saturday!
If you go on the customer status website you can click to get the email when it ships.

jmfan317
02-15-2012, 05:14 PM
I got my email sayin it was shipped yesterday. Talina did ur email say it was coming with this stuff?

--JM RESISTANCE CORD-LEVEL 1
--JM WEB CARD
--JM 15 DVD SET
--JM JOURNAL
--JM BOOKMARK
--JM MAX NATURAL VITAMIN BROCHURE

Wat bout the fitness guide and meal plan? Unless that is part of the web card.

PhillyGirl2012
02-15-2012, 06:54 PM
Jmfan, I never got a delivery email at all. I posted a link that I found on Jillian's facebook and that's how I found out it was delivered.

PhillyGirl2012
02-16-2012, 04:02 PM
My program is here! I'm so excited. I will read up tonight and convert the workouts to mp4's to add to my digital library.

jmfan317
02-16-2012, 06:51 PM
How long did it take you to get ur package?

PhillyGirl2012
02-16-2012, 07:27 PM
How long did it take you to get ur package?

I ordered on 2/10. It was mailed 2/13 and arrived 2/16 via fedex. So 6 days total.

jmfan317
02-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Was everything in the package? Fitness guide, kickstart 7 plan, and the meal plan?

GatorDeb
02-16-2012, 08:06 PM
Wow, I just received the SHIPPING confirmation... really? Took a bit to put in the mail.

PhillyGirl2012
02-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Gator, I would use that link I posted on page 2 I think. I didn't get the email until yesterday and the package was already mailed 2 days before the email.

Jm, yes those things were in there even though they weren't listed in the email.

Muffin
02-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Hi girl, I'm new in this forum and would like to join you :)

I order mine last week and was lucky enough to get the package today. As PhillyGirl mentioned mine was complete too. I did check in the web address that I got from JM FB and new mine was shipped even though I didn't get my confirmation until yesterday.

When are you starting this? I'm planning on starting mine on Monday with the 7 day kick-start. Are you following the menu plan?

Talina
02-17-2012, 01:44 AM
I couldn't even find a listing of the things included in the package, but I'd hope that everything is there! I'm sure someone was just slacking when it came to writing things out. :P

Mine still says it'll get here on Saturday, and with it's current location that seems accurate. I'm not sure if I want to start it this Monday or wait another week for a few more people to get their copy. I'm also hoping to get keys to a new house on March 1st. So I should probably spend this week packing. I'm looking forward to a fresh kitchen to fill with healthy foods. I won't have roommates filling it with junk! I just recently started watching Biggest Loser (Yes I'm way behind on the times.), and I'm very curious to see what the meal plan looks like. I know it will be a transition, I'm hoping to be able to follow it fairly closely.

GatorDeb
02-17-2012, 02:45 AM
Got the email today and it was shipped yesterday. I'm doing a RAGNAR next week (200 mile running relay, my part is 15 miles) and will be out of town Thursday-Sunday, so I guess I'll start a week after all of you.

Muffin
02-17-2012, 08:26 AM
Talina, congrats on your new house!

GatorDeb, that sound like a lot of fun, wow, 15 miles. I'm just a beginner and the most I have run lately is 4 miles.

PhillyGirl2012
02-17-2012, 11:01 AM
If at all possible, I think it would be more fun to start as a group.

About the meal plan, I looked at it but I can tell I won't be following it to the letter. Some recipes are too light in protein and some are carb dominant. I've been there before and it just makes me hungry.

GatorDeb
02-17-2012, 03:04 PM
Would people be willing to wait until a week from Monday? If I didn't have to miss four days, I'd do it.

PhillyGirl2012
02-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Would people be willing to wait until a week from Monday? If I didn't have to miss four days, I'd do it.

I can wait.

GatorDeb
02-17-2012, 03:53 PM
Very seldom that I travel and in conditions where I don't even have a hotel room, just a couch in a stranger's living room :) And Fri night we're sleeping in the van, whoohoo!!

Muffin
02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
If at all possible, I think it would be more fun to start as a group.

About the meal plan, I looked at it but I can tell I won't be following it to the letter. Some recipes are too light in protein and some are carb dominant. I've been there before and it just makes me hungry.

I will also be doing some adjustments as I don't eat too many carbs.

Talina
02-17-2012, 07:38 PM
I'm actually glad to hear that the plan includes carbs!

My problem with food is that I tend to under eat. It's hard to force myself to eat when I'm not hungry. So I'm hoping the recipes will give me some ideas to roughly follow. I'm a big snacker throughout the day then maybe I'll eat one bigger meal for either lunch or dinner. I've at least gotten a lot of my snacks healthier, but I feel like I need things with more calories and nutrition.

Sounds like we'll be starting in just over a week! I will be out of town Sun/Mon for a funeral, but I'll do my best to work around it.

jmfan317
02-18-2012, 09:28 PM
I just got my Body Rev in the mail 2day. I'm guna look over the dvds 2nite and see wat I have coming my way when I start Monday. I have a feeling Jillian is guna try 2 kill me as usual lol

GatorDeb
02-18-2012, 09:37 PM
jmfan want to start in a group a week from Monday?

I actually could squeeze in four workouts this coming week, if that's enough for week one.

Got it today!! Whoohoo!!

GatorDeb
02-18-2012, 10:16 PM
No, looking at the schedule I can't do it next week. Leaving for AZ from Vegas on Thursday morning and coming back Sunday late afternoon (and then working Sunday night). But I'd really love to do a group and I'm seeing this to the end so hopefully starting up a group a week from Monday :)

Talina
02-18-2012, 10:43 PM
I just got mine in the mail today too! Time to look through everything.

jmfan317
02-18-2012, 11:34 PM
GatorDeb and Talina. We should start the group a week from Monday which is wat the 27th. I'm sick so I need to make sure I'm better by then but in the mean time I can work on my diet until we start the program. Sounds like a plan to me if you are all down?

Talina
02-18-2012, 11:45 PM
That sounds great to me!
It looks like if you do the kickstart it adds another week on before the 90 days. Or it looks like it could just be week 1, but also doing cardio at night. What is everyone planning to do?

I'm a little concerned about my cooking ability until I move. I currently have three roommates who don't like to clean up after themselves. That means a scary, scary kitchen. Our oven also stopped working. For me it's not worth the hassle of trying to get the landlord to fix it. I'll just have to find a way to make it work!

PhillyGirl2012
02-19-2012, 02:18 AM
Wow, I'm so glad everyone got their package! I am totally okay with starting on the 27th. I'll look out for the thread in the exercise section if its not posted here.

PhillyGirl2012
02-19-2012, 02:33 AM
I'm a little concerned about my cooking ability until I move. I currently have three roommates who don't like to clean up after themselves. That means a scary, scary kitchen. Our oven also stopped working. For me it's not worth the hassle of trying to get the landlord to fix it. I'll just have to find a way to make it work!

The info only applies if your not a vegetarian.
Can you put food in the fridge without it being touched? I think it will be a little challenging in your current living situation, but you can do some things. Although they are not the ideal things to eat hopefully its only temporary. You can buy or make boiled eggs. You can use these as part of your breakfast or as a snack. Prepared salads which you can even get in convenience stores like Wawa and 7up or supermarkets. I like to add cheese sticks to my snack or cut a stick into my salad. No measuring and it makes you stick to the size your supposed to eat. Prepared cooked chicken, deli oven roasted turkey or tuna in a pouch are additional protein options. Get a container to keep in your room with nuts, baked crackers, dried fruit, etc so your roommates won't even see it.

This is all I can think of at the moment.

40 by 40
02-19-2012, 08:05 AM
Hi everybody! I'm new to the forum (in fact this is my first time on any forum). I was looking for reviews about JM Body Rev and found this discussion. I just received my video package and would love to be a part of the group that's starting on 2/27.

My goal has been to lose 40 lbs. by my 40th b-day which is at the end of June. So far I'm down 11.6 from my start weight. From what I've read so far you all are really supportive of each other and I could use that type of support/ motivation and would offer the same :)

BTW love the weight loss tickets some of you have. How do I get one?

jmfan317
02-19-2012, 11:17 AM
40 by 40 I got my weight loss ticker from tickerfactory.com Congrats on the loss so far. Totally jump in on our group when we start it. The more the merrier.

Muffin
02-19-2012, 11:26 AM
Yay, seems like everyone is ready to start on the 27th. I'm ready and I'm afraid to lose all this energy I have, so I'm going to start tomorrow with the 7 day kick start, but will continue with all of you on the 27th :)

Talina
02-19-2012, 04:41 PM
PhillyGirl: It's not a matter of my food being eaten, it's that I want to be able to cook my meals. It's more a sanitary and ability issue than anything else. I want to follow Jillian's meal plan as best as possible. I've only skimmed the meal plans so far, but I did see lots of tasty looking things. I think it'll be possible for me to mostly follow it. I am curious about not eating any soy. I'm lactose intolerant and can't really drink milk, so I drink soy milk. I don't drink it a lot, but mostly use it for cooking and cereal. Also a little bit of chocolate soy milk is what I use to take care of my sweet tooth, then I don't need other sweets around the house. I'm going to try almond milk, but I'm not sure how I'll like it.

40 by 40: Welcome! We'd love to have you along!

Muffin: Good luck on your kick start. I'm considering doing some other videos until the rest of us officially start. I need to keep my motivation going and not be lazy!

40 by 40
02-19-2012, 07:03 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm excited about getting started. I actually convinced my mom to get the program also. Not sure if she will post on here but she said she'd think about it.

I've been doing the Couch to 5K program- I'm on week 3- so I'll continue with that to keep me on track until we start.

PhillyGirl2012
02-19-2012, 07:34 PM
I think she doesn't advocate for soy milk because of how it effects your hormones. She also says if you drink it to make sure its not genetically modified. It must say it on the container "non-gmo" or something like that.

Here's one of her podcast discussing gmo (http://content.everydayhealth.com/jillianmichaels/podcasts/jm-03282011.mp3)

jmfan317
02-19-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't drink soy milk at all I was before I heard Jillian say somethin bout it. Now I either drink almond milk or organic fat free milk. I'm not guna follow the meal plan either I can't afford to buy all the stuff needed for it. I'm just guna stick to my diet with eat healthy whole grains, fruits, veggies, some organic foods and proteins. I'm guna stick with 1200-1500 cals a day. Of course I will be logging it into the 90 day journal that came with the package. I also have sum of her shakes I can make from her whey protein as a snack. As far as dinner goes I work 5 days a week during the nites and I wanna get dinner in before 9 pm. I'll either have to have a healthy meal while I'm wrkin or take my food with me. Or maybe eat before I go to work I have to wrk at 4 idk. I'll figure it out

ringmaster
02-19-2012, 11:23 PM
PhillyGirl: It's not a matter of my food being eaten, it's that I want to be able to cook my meals. It's more a sanitary and ability issue than anything else. I want to follow Jillian's meal plan as best as possible. I've only skimmed the meal plans so far, but I did see lots of tasty looking things. I think it'll be possible for me to mostly follow it. I am curious about not eating any soy. I'm lactose intolerant and can't really drink milk, so I drink soy milk. I don't drink it a lot, but mostly use it for cooking and cereal. Also a little bit of chocolate soy milk is what I use to take care of my sweet tooth, then I don't need other sweets around the house. I'm going to try almond milk, but I'm not sure how I'll like it.

40 by 40: Welcome! We'd love to have you along!

Muffin: Good luck on your kick start. I'm considering doing some other videos until the rest of us officially start. I need to keep my motivation going and not be lazy!

there's also coconut milk which is really good. Jillian is a spokes person for the So Delicious brand so I guess she approves of coconut milk.

MangoLover
02-20-2012, 12:21 AM
Hi all. I just heard about this program on this forum. I've never actually seen the biggest loser, although I've heard talk about it. I am interested in joining you all, but since I just found out today, my set probably won't come in until after you all start, so I will be starting late. If that's ok I'd like to follow along and start after you all.

For those of you who have the plan, can you please let the rest of us know what is required on the eating plan. I am currently tweaking my meals and I want to be on a steady eating plan by March 1. I am doing research to see what I want to do as far as food. My limitation is that I am a vegetarian. Does Jillian's plan have vegetarian options? Does it give you a break down of protein, carb, fat ratios you should be following? Any info would be appreciated.

I joined the July weight loss challenge on this forum so this will work great alongside it. I want to be able to run a 5k at the end of August. I am currently at 254 (can't post a ticker yet! but I have one on my desktop to keep me motivated). I've been laid up because I was sick and feeling sick while working out at the gym with my trainer. My Dr told me to take it easy until I finish my round of meds - plus they are giving me a sore throat and mild headaches. Anyway, I'm just excited to get moving:carrot: again. I want as much off by the end of November

ringmaster
02-20-2012, 01:51 AM
Hi all. I just heard about this program on this forum. I've never actually seen the biggest loser, although I've heard talk about it. I am interested in joining you all, but since I just found out today, my set probably won't come in until after you all start, so I will be starting late. If that's ok I'd like to follow along and start after you all.

For those of you who have the plan, can you please let the rest of us know what is required on the eating plan. I am currently tweaking my meals and I want to be on a steady eating plan by March 1. I am doing research to see what I want to do as far as food. My limitation is that I am a vegetarian. Does Jillian's plan have vegetarian options? Does it give you a break down of protein, carb, fat ratios you should be following? Any info would be appreciated.

I joined the July weight loss challenge on this forum so this will work great alongside it. I want to be able to run a 5k at the end of August. I am currently at 254 (can't post a ticker yet! but I have one on my desktop to keep me motivated). I've been laid up because I was sick and feeling sick while working out at the gym with my trainer. My Dr told me to take it easy until I finish my round of meds - plus they are giving me a sore throat and mild headaches. Anyway, I'm just excited to get moving:carrot: again. I want as much off by the end of November

I do not have this set yet (hoping to order next week), but from her Master Your Metabolism book I know Jillian is big on going all organic and eliminating chemicals from everywhere (even skincare and such). You can check out the Ripped in 30 meal plan to get an idea of how her diets are, and she does have vegetarian options. http://www.jillianmichaels.com/rippedin30mealplan.aspx?promo=021754D4-788F-4C01-A42D-74C56A831274

Talina
02-20-2012, 02:12 AM
Interesting. Well I drink Silk which is non GMO, but I'll give almond and coconut milk a shot. I'm weary since I've never been a fan of coconut, but maybe it was just the texture so the milk will be different. I just need to make sure if I stop drinking the chocolate soy milk that I can find another alternative to fill my sweet tooth. With this I can fill cravings with just a small taste in under 50 calories. I'm not going to give that up without a replacement.

I need to figure out how I'm going to do lunches at work. Usually I just eat semi healthy snacks throughout the day so I can leave earlier. If I need more food I'll pick up something in the cafeteria. I'll be getting a small fridge in my office soon, so that will help for bringing lunch and even healthier snacks.

I'm not sure how much her meal plan will cost me yet, I've still got time to look over it this week, but I want to give it a good shot. I feel that it'd be worthwhile to spend a little bit more on food to help me get healthier. If I decide I hate her food choices, it will be time to reevaluate. I've been trying to change my eating habits for a while. I'm 26 and never learned to cook nightly meals. Sure I can do hamburger helper or throw a few other things together, but I'm looking forward to seeing how Jillian's recipes work and hopefully finding some meals that I can continue to enjoy! As we go through I'll post my opinions on the food.

Welcome MangoLover! I hope it doesn't take too long for your set to get there. Mine took just over a week. She has a suggested full meal plan for each of the 90 days that you could follow, but really the book has a list of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack recipes. You chose one of each per day and eat the snack between lunch and dinner. There are a good number of options that are vegetarian friendly. I'm not sure if you eat fish, but she has some choices there too. She doesn't tell you what amounts to eat, but each recipe lists the amount of calories, fat, protein, carbs, and sodium. She has you eating about approximately 1200 calories a day.

ChunkyMunkey070611
02-20-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi I was looking up threads about the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution workout because I just ordered it literally about an hour ago and wanted to know a little bit more about it (besides what the infomercial says) when I came across this one. I'm kind of in the same boat as MangoLover where I won't be getting my program until after everyone else but I would still love to follow along with the thread; I'm doing the program with my friend but I could use all the support I can get.

I've dieted before but this is my first time doing anything this extreme and I'll admit I'm a bit nervous but also very excited and very determined. I know I'll need help staying on the diet because yes I've dieted but only done things like eating more veggies/fruits and cutting back on the sweets. After looking at the meal plan from the Ripped in 30 that ringmaster posted, I'm worried that I won't be full enough and therefore I'll snack too much and won't get the results I want. Any suggestions for a true amateur? Thanks.

jmfan317
02-20-2012, 10:22 AM
Talina they have chocolate coconut milk and chocolate almond milk.

hjbuchan
02-20-2012, 11:03 AM
hello!!! I'm new to this forum and webpage. I was thinking of buying the body revolution set and when i googled it you guys came up! I was wondering what kind of hand weights you guys have? I notice that hand weights are used in the video. I assume you could do it without but i was curious at what you guys were using. Thanks in advance!!!

40 by 40
02-20-2012, 11:03 AM
Interesting. Well I drink Silk which is non GMO, but I'll give almond and coconut milk a shot. I'm weary since I've never been a fan of coconut, but maybe it was just the texture so the milk will be different. I just need to make sure if I stop drinking the chocolate soy milk that I can find another alternative to fill my sweet tooth. With this I can fill cravings with just a small taste in under 50 calories. I'm not going to give that up without a replacement.

Try the Lindt Excellence Dark Chocolate bar with Chili. You can usually find them at the grocery store and Target. It has become my favorite sweet tooth snack. The chocolate is very rich and the chili gives it a little afterbite that makes you not want to eat more than two squares at a time. I usually eat one square a night and it is very satisfying- and that's coming from a MAJOR chocoholic.

Welcome Mango Lover and Chunky Monkey! My set took about a week to get here so hopefully you all will get yours just in time.

Muffin
02-20-2012, 03:44 PM
Welcome MangoLover, Chunky Monkey, and hjbuchan. Hope you get your package soon so you can join the fun.

Some one ask about the diet. If you have her book called Master you Metabolism, it's pretty similar. For my taste she uses too many carbs. The first week she doesn't allow sugar or carbs, but then you will use those. The recipes look pretty easy to follow. I personally will do my own mix with hers, since I'm cutting a lot in my carbs to just 1 per day.

I started today with the kickstart, so far the food is going good, but I been clean eating for a couple months now.

Workout 1 was easy for me, but I'm use to her workouts and I also did 2 months of P90. I'm using 5lbs and 10lbs weights. I might buy 8lbs and just use those. The 10 I thinks is a bit too much for me right now and 5 are way too easy :)

I'm debating if I'm doing the cardio 1 tonight or not. I'm not tired, but don't want to over due it. I just went out with the kids and did a fast walk for almost 2 hrs while they rode their bikes.

PhillyGirl2012
02-20-2012, 06:58 PM
hello!!! I'm new to this forum and webpage. I was thinking of buying the body revolution set and when i googled it you guys came up! I was wondering what kind of hand weights you guys have? I notice that hand weights are used in the video. I assume you could do it without but i was curious at what you guys were using. Thanks in advance!!!

We've not started the program yet. We intend to start as a group on the 27th. The package comes with a resistance tube, but you could easily use your own I would think.

Doucheasaur
02-21-2012, 01:01 AM
I really wanna join and do this with all of you! I haven't received my package yet, but I should get it sometime next week! Jillian has helped me loose 57 pounds so far (I've purchased most of her work out DVD's) & I was insanely ECSTATIC when I saw the infomercial for the body revolution! This will definitely take me to the finish line of my weight loss goal for sure!!! Best of luck to all of you!!! <3

Talina
02-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Muffin, would you recommend Master Your Metabolism?

I'm not sure what weights I'll use. I'll probably start with 5lbs and see what feels right. In Jillian's previous work outs I've always found it helpful to have a variety of weights out because one will feel way too light for some of the moves. 5, 8, 10 seems like a good range for starting out. If you don't already have a range like that and can't afford all three, I'd suggest get as many sets as you can starting from the lightest.

I really want to start, but I know that I should just focus on my upcoming move as much as possible for the next week.

Is everyone going to take beginning photos and measurements? I haven't taken my measurements in about 3 months, so I'm hoping to see a tiny difference now that my eating habits are improving.

jmfan317
02-21-2012, 11:00 AM
Rite now all I have are 2 3 and 5 lb weights. I ordered Jillians weight set with the storage rack but it won't be here by nxt Monday so I have to use wat I have for now. I'm guna take before and after pixs and measurements just round my waist and hips. I hope we all see sum gud results once the 90 days are over.

Muffin
02-24-2012, 08:00 PM
@Talina-- Master you Metabolism is a good book but if you are into eating all organic, yes them I will recommended. I read it and learn a lot, but I can't follow her belief to a 100%. I can't go all the way organic having a family of 4 and with just the husband working. That could be really expensive you know ;)
However, I do follow a clean eating and try to get some stuff organic and less process as possible.

I use 5lbs, and 10lbs weight for her workouts. I think I need to get me an 8lb set because the 5 is too light, but I can't handle all the exercises with the 10lbs.

So far the first week is almost done, and I'm loving the workouts :)

AR Bebe
02-26-2012, 11:11 AM
Has anyone done this program? Success?

Thinking about ordering but cannot find any online reviews. :carrot:

PhillyGirl2012
02-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Has anyone done this program? Success?

Thinking about ordering but cannot find any online reviews. :carrot:

It just came out less than a month ago.

PhillyGirl2012
02-26-2012, 11:28 AM
I started a new thread in the exercise section called Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/253654-jillian-michaels-body-revolution.html#post4230829)

jmfan317
02-26-2012, 11:44 AM
Thxs for startin our thread for 2mrw I'm so excited. I'm guna try 2 do the cardio on the days thats we do just the wrkouts.

PhillyGirl2012
02-26-2012, 01:33 PM
JM, I had the same thought. I probably won't exclusively do her one cardio workout for an entire month. I would definitely lose interest. I actually am excited too and more pumped with a group doing it.

45togo
02-26-2012, 04:13 PM
Hi everybody,
I'm 40by40's mom. We're all on this journey together. I've got everything I need and I'm ready to go. Good luck!

GatorDeb
02-27-2012, 01:18 AM
Day 1 tomorrow!! Got me a set of 5, 8, and 10 pounders to begin. I have one of those adjustable weight sets but I find them too cumbersome and never used them much. Psyched to start, I'll take some before pictures and measurements tomorrow!!

PhillyGirl2012
02-27-2012, 07:35 AM
I started a new thread in the exercise section called Jillian Michaels Body Revolution (http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/exercise/253654-jillian-michaels-body-revolution.html#post4230829)

hjbuchan
02-27-2012, 10:32 AM
I have a question for you guys who have ordered: i ordered my program last monday. I got the confirmation email saying i had ordered and on my bank account it had the money "on hold" a few days later my online bank statement had no money "on hold". I haven't received an email saying my order has been processed or shipped. When i go to the customer status website it says my order is still in process. How long did your ordering, processing, shipping time take?? thanks!!!

PhillyGirl2012
02-27-2012, 11:12 AM
I ordered on 2/10. It was mailed 2/13 and arrived 2/16 via fedex. So 6 days total.

I didn't receive a confirmation email till two days after it was mailed. The customer status website information was accurate.

ChunkyMunkey070611
03-01-2012, 12:02 AM
I have a question for you guys who have ordered: i ordered my program last monday. I got the confirmation email saying i had ordered and on my bank account it had the money "on hold" a few days later my online bank statement had no money "on hold". I haven't received an email saying my order has been processed or shipped. When i go to the customer status website it says my order is still in process. How long did your ordering, processing, shipping time take?? thanks!!!

I've been having the same problem. First I had credit card issues because I just moved and my address change is in the works but once I finally got that sorted out I got an email saying there was a problem with processing. So I called and it turns out that they are on back order right now, I called to order again today and the lady said it should go through tomorrow so I'm hoping to finally get my program sometime in the next two weeks lol. It'll be a later start than I imagined but I'll let y'all know when I get started.

GatorDeb
03-01-2012, 06:19 AM
I am so in love with it. The first day I actually turned to the TV and said, Love ya Jillian! lol First Jillian DVD experience and it is so much fun the time flies. I am a Jillian fan for life. The Wii game sucked (but so have all of the Wii games so far when it comes to working out, at least the 20-30 I've tried), but the DVD experience rules!!

lillisa81
03-04-2012, 10:13 AM
I ordered this on Friday, when I look on the customerstatus website it's saying delivery in 2-3 weeks. I sure hope it's not that long. I'm looking forward to getting into a routine and start working out regularly!

Has anyone's status changed that has ordered in the past week?

hjbuchan
03-05-2012, 09:58 AM
I ordered mine on Feb20. It also said 2-3 weeks but i received it on march 2nd. So it was 2 wees or 10 business days.

lillisa81
03-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Thanks!

becomingthenewme
03-16-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm am on my fourth day of the body revolution. And must i say Jillian is kicking my butt. I love how motivating she is. The moment I ready to Quit she comes out with remember your WHY. Why you are doing it and help me to keep going. Today I am going to start at wo1 and then wo2 then the cardio. The cardio is really good, i was sweating. Since doing Jillian i have more energy and I take 20 to 30 minutes walk and it helps alot. I cant wait until the 90 day mark come and I look and feel amazing.:)