Exercise! - Weekly Workouts

View Full Version : Weekly Workouts

JennaR
01-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Morning everyone!

Eastern Canada is shoveling itself out of our first major snow storm this morning. Boy am I glad that Fridays are my off days and I don't need to worry about shoveling my way out!!

Having said that, I was about to jump on the elliptical when I started to wonder what other type of exercise I could be doing. Right now my weekly schedule includes 6 days of cardio on the elliptical (30-60 minute sessions each time) and 4 days of yoga.

What does your exercise week look like???:)

Ilene
01-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Morning everyone!

Eastern Canada is shoveling itself out of our first major snow storm this morning. Boy am I glad that Fridays are my off days and I don't need to worry about shoveling my way out!!

Having said that, I was about to jump on the elliptical when I started to wonder what other type of exercise I could be doing. Right now my weekly schedule includes 6 days of cardio on the elliptical (30-60 minute sessions each time) and 4 days of yoga.

What does your exercise week look like???:)

We're shoveling out too but today is bright, cold and :sunny:

This is my plan :

Today - Saturday : snowshoeing
Sunday : running AM, snowshoeing PM
Monday : Group Power 1 hour weight class
Tuesday : running
Wednesday : Grouop Power 1 hour weight class
Thursday : running
Friday : off

That's the PLAN anyways :D ... I'll come back and check off what I've done...

lin43
01-14-2012, 03:04 PM
On Mon., Wed., & Friday, I usually do some sort of circuit training for an hour (I hate strength training, so this is the most I'll do to get some weight work in). On Saturday, I do a spin class for an hour. On Tues. & Thurs., I will do whatever comes up. Usually I have work to do on the computer, so I use my tread desk. I also tend to move quite a bit in general, cleaning my house, organizing, etc.

JennaR
01-15-2012, 09:21 AM
Awesome! Thanks for the input ladies! :)