Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-09-2012, 04:06 PM   #1  

S/C/G: See thicker

Height: 5'9

Default New here again after one year

Hi!!!
Last year I joined this website and after a couple of weeks I give up...then I decided to start very slowly so last year was kind of my introduction to lose weight i cut all the soda and all the sweets and started drinking just water, that for me was a HUGE step cause I was used to drink like 1 or 2 sodas daily.

Now I'm decided to lose weight and be more healthy and I found it really difficult. I know this is one of the hardest decition I've ever made but also is one of the best.
I hope to find the encouragment and support that I need and seeing all the people who succeed on their goals is my motivation to do it because if they can do it why can't I?

I'm not going to do a "diet" per se, is more like a lifestyle change because for the past 9 years all tried to do diets and all that stuff and yes I lost weight but gained it again and I got tired of that. I'm proud of the 19 lbs I've lost in this past year because I haven't gained one single pound of the 19 lbs I lost. And I lost it drinking just water and cut sugar,sodas and a lot of junk food like I said it was a huge step because I ate that on daily basics :s

When people started telling me how good I was looking and when i get a blood test and found that I wasn't diabetic like most of my family make me realize that I was on the right path of my life and that lose weight would be better to do it for health not just for beauty.
This is the start of my journey to a healthier life.

Sorry for the quality of the pictures

The last one is from last year
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG0188A.jpg (41.0 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg IMG0187A.jpg (43.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg last year.jpg (23.3 KB, 4 views)

Last edited by friaya; 01-09-2012 at 04:09 PM.
friaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #2  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Friaya, , welcome, glad to have you re-join us. Good job on all the work you have done to support you new lifestyle! Congrats on keeping off the 19bs. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering around specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join!

Last edited by patchworkpenguin; 01-09-2012 at 05:21 PM.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2012, 05:59 PM   #3  
Leveling Up

S/C/G: 200+/115/115

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to 3FC!

Congratulations on losing those 19 pounds and more importantly KEEPING THEM OFF! I think that will help you get in the right place this year and keep going

Good luck!
sontaikle is offline   Reply With Quote