Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-06-2012, 01:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 188/tracker/145

Height: 5'6"

Post goal: tracking

Just started here recently... wanted to say that my first goal for myself is to track my calories every day. I'm glad to say that I've been tracking with MyFitnessPal consistently since Thanksgiving and every single day since Christmas. This is my first goal of many. Now to just keep it up.
DocAuD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:38 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 155/134/120

Height: 5'2"

Haha that's awesome. Whenever I fall off the wagon, it's because I stopped counting calories because "I don't need to anymore," which I've finally accepted as false. Counting calories is a great way to keep yourself honest about what/how much you eat. Keep up the good work!
Zoseph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 05:20 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 157/146/130

Height: 5'7"

I LOVE myfitnesspal! I've been using the app for 2 weeks and exercising moderately and have already lost 4.4 pounds! Keep up the good work!
Anagard011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:05 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 188/tracker/145

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoseph View Post
Haha that's awesome. Whenever I fall off the wagon, it's because I stopped counting calories because "I don't need to anymore," which I've finally accepted as false. Counting calories is a great way to keep yourself honest about what/how much you eat. Keep up the good work!
Zoseph, I agree. I sometimes get it in my silly head that calorie counting is a "sometimes" thing. But I think my reality is that my perception becomes skewed and i start believing I'm fine, when I'm NOT. Some things are so calorie dense you can really surprise yourself if you don't track it. (ie: cashews, pecans, etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anagard011 View Post
I LOVE myfitnesspal! I've been using the app for 2 weeks and exercising moderately and have already lost 4.4 pounds! Keep up the good work!
Anagard, i know, it's really awesome.
DocAuD is offline   Reply With Quote