Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-04-2012, 05:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/225.4/170

Default New and on day improved

Hello everyone! I decided to join today because I figured that I need help loosing weight. Everyone here knows what I am going through and can give me support when needed.
Let me tell you a bit about myself I am a mommy of 3 wonderful kids 10,2, and 1. I spent almost 2yrs pregnant and couldnt get off the weight like before with my 10yr old. My top weight when I was pregnant with my last was 315 and that was a month before I had her. After I had her I instantly went to 275lbs that was awesome but I knew it was a long road to go back to what I used to be which was 183lbs. Currently I weight 230lbs and that was from me doing nothing but cutting back calories and chasing my toddlers around but I have been stuck at that weight for 3 months. Now I would like to be at a healthier weight. I just joined a gym and my first visit is tomorrow, because I wanted to be healthier and more fit because hopefully sometime this year I can take boxing lessons.
I am at this point I am tired of having to buy cloths in the Plus Size section or buying mens cloths.
Also where can I find a weight loss tracker? I think that would help motivate me a bit more.
Thanks For listening!
FatbottomPenguin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #2  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

FBPenguin, welcome, glad to have you join us. I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. We have groups centering arouns specific diets, themes, or age groups, find one that inspires you and just post to join! I think You have to be a member for 20 days and have 20posts to get a ticker/signature.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 09:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 275/225.4/170

Thank You penguin! I apprieciate it I have been checking out the site today....well actually for a while but decided to join today. Y'all seem very supportive of on another and thats one of the reasons why I joined. Thanks again!
FatbottomPenguin33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 10:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 93/78/65 kg

Height: 172 cm

Hi ..

Welcome ... congratulations on your loss so far .... hope you find somewhere to hang out and get motivation and support ...
HMM3 is offline   Reply With Quote