Old 01-03-2012, 09:05 AM   #1  
No more +sizes

Height: 5'4"

Default CC Valentines Day Challenge

I hope everyone enjoyed their holidays. It's time for a new challenge and I trust that since it's a new year we are ready to get it done. I would like to nickname this challenge the "Love Yourself" challenge since we will be ending it on Valentines Day.

Everyone is welcomed to join this challenge. This is the place to be if you are planning to making some progress. Set your goal, no matter what it is...loose the holiday pounds, loose baby weight, loose the weight you've been carrying around for years or loose some inches. It could even be to just stay on plan to continue to make progress with what you have been doing so far. Include some sort of workout plan and your body will appreciate you for making that decision. If you are new to this start out slowly or if you have been out of pocket for a while don't try to jump back in whole hog. Make the small changes and increase what you do so that your zeal today doesn't get crushed by life that is going to keep happening.

Check in daily if possible and keep updating us with how you are doing. If you are having a rough day someone will be here to encourage you and help you keep going. If you are having a great day you will be able to encourage someone else. This is going to be a get it done challenge. The best way to be successful is to PLAN EVERYDAY. If you don't have a plan you don't plan to succeed. Looking forward to some awesome results.

jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:08 AM   #2  
No more +sizes

My goal for this challenge is to get in any and all size 12s. Right now I can wear Jones New York 12s as well as Seven Jeans size 12. I'm really happy with that.

Today is my 2yr anniversary with my healthy living journey so this is the year I reach my goal. I can't wait until I get in that size 10!!!
jigglefree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 169/130/125

Height: 5' 7"

This is a good time for a challenge, because next week I'll be back to my routine and more active.

My goal for Feb 14 is to be in the high 120s.

I started at about 169, about 1 1/2 years ago. I lost 10 lbs on my own, and then started Nutrisystem in July 2011. I got down to 135, which is better than I thought I could do. (I thought the low 140s was realistic). Now I know I can get to the 120s. I quit Nutrisystem and am doing it on my own. I'd like to be around 125 and maintain there.

Thanks for starting the challenge!

Last edited by Queen Sarah; 01-03-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Queen Sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:09 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 256/ticker/170

Height: 5'11"

Hi! What a great time for a challenge Im in!

Im just beginning my weight loss journey, so this extra motivation will be awesome

My goal for this challenge is to stick to my plan: counting cals & 3 days of exercise a week.

I've always been too all or nothing, so I'm going to be realistic with this month & ease into the exercise. If I do more, great, but I must meet my 3 days goal I've struggled with binge eatibg for a long time & have never stuck to a healthy plan for more than 5 days, so while my foal may seem like nothing for some, its huge for me!

Let's have a great day!!
FatToFitWife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:17 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 218/see ticker/150

Height: 5' 5"

I am finally back to my routine.

My goal for Feb 14 is 8 pounds.

I started at 223 exactly 1 year ago. I hit the 50 pound mark in July and stalled from there (vacation/holidays) I am ready to hit the road again.
evinsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 10:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 450/ticker/350

Height: 5'6

Howdy Girls..PHEW! I was getting worried that I was gonna have to do this by myself!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

OKAY.. so.. November-December was a total failure for me. I have been going through so much personal problems, issue, drama, etc. I haven't been well physically, I've been sick forever.. I've had some issues that I'm still working on as far as family problems.. I've been crying a lot! but the New Year has inspired me to do better & not spend another moment feeling so bad & negatively. I just want to move forward & do better in ALL aspects of my life.. I have too much to be blessed for to continue letting life's ill's get me down.

As far as my counting & weight loss, -- eh, less than perfect. I havent GAINED any weight over the months I was completely neglecting my dieting, but then again I haven't lost any either. I guess that's better than Gaining weight back during the holidays.. [which I was SURE I did] ..

I am so proud of all of you ladies who are being consistent, you are my inspiration.

On to the Goals. I hope to lose 5-6lbs for Valentines. Seems kinda low, I know, but since I haven't the time to exercise lately, I'm cutting myself some slack. Hopefully I will be getting another car by the end of the month, so it will be easier for me to go workout. I've decided to set weekly Non scale goals for myself as well ;; this week, I'm going for No Soda or Candy.

I hope this time I do better! everyone have a great week~!

P H A T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:40 AM   #7  
Now on to getting smaller

S/C/G: 215/215/140

Height: 5'5

I'm back... Count me in..... Good luck ladies..
TiredOfGettingBigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #8  
Dedicated Yogi

S/C/G: 269/188/160

Height: 5'8 1/2 :)

hi all!!! happy new years!

i am doing the 30 day bikram yoga challenge (again) in january, my goal is to stay hydrated, and not allow myself too many calories over (apparently for my weight/height i am dropping about 900 calories per 90 minutes) so it makes eating a little bit more seem ok BUT i am going to try to not do that.

also, given that bikram is a very hot form of yoga, your body loses electrolytes which makes you CRAVE salt, i have never craved salt so much in my life before the last 30 day challenge, i am going to try to take it slow on salty things, eat more bananas and try to keep to my calories.

i would also like to be at 172-175 for valentines day!!

LETS GO LADIES!!
stimkovs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:03 PM   #9  
Calorie Countin' Fool

S/C/G: 274/ticker/150 for now/137?

Height: 5'6"

Happy New Year!

As always, glad to see some familiar faces, some returning ones and some newbies! A big welcome to all

Well, as I've mentioned elsewhere, I will be assessing the holiday damage on Friday when I weigh in for the first time since I reached my 169 goal on December 23rd. I had a wonderfully indulgent week off, satisfied all kinds of cravings and am ready to get back on track. I will finalize my goals after weigh in, but for now:

1. Log my calories and stay under 1550 5 days per week, try to stay under 1800 on weekends.

2. Exercise at least 4 days a week. (I will shoot for 5, but I know 4 is more realistic, and something I can stick to for a longer challenge.)

3. Weight goal #1: lose the holiday weight gain (as yet unknown) and get back to my ticker weight ASAP!

4. Weight goal #2: TBD
NorthernExposure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 03:21 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 366/Ticker/165

Height: 5'9

Hi ladies! Since I have so much more weight to lose, I'm aiming higher: for this challenge, I'm shooting for 15 pounds. So that means I hope to be 319 lbs by Feb 14. Wish me luck!
Lunalore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:25 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 333/T/190

Height: 5'4

My goal is to track every single thing I eat and workout at least 3 times a week but preferably 4. Hopefully getting into my size 16s by v day!!
abbysue715 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 210/210/174

My goal for Valentines day, is to be down to 174 (no longer obese). Walk with Leslie at least 4 day's a week. And stay on plan with my calorie cycling, of approximately 1200 calories per day for 4 day's, and 1500 calories per day for 3 day's a week.

Wilma
slim n up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:49 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 190/155/135

Height: 5'3"

I'm ready for the challenge as well!!
Looks like everybody has some great goals!
Phat: I'm glad you're back! I'm sorry you have been going through so much! Keep on doing what you can. You did awesome not gaining!!

My goals:
-Like Northern, I'd like to get back to my ticker weight. I'm about 3lbs up. Beyond that I'd just like to keep getting lower. As long as I get to 150, I'll be happy. Past that, I'll be ecstatic!
Exercise goal: Keep running 3x a week and doing some exercise 2-3 other days each week.
tdiprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:12 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 196(HW220) /149.5/130

Height: 5'3"

I’m definitely ready to start a new challenge! Welcome to everyone new and welcome back to the regulars! Happy New Year to all!

Goals:
I also indulged during the holidays and I’m a couple lbs up from my ticker weight, but I’d like to lose about 8 lbs and get down to 150
Exercise 6 days a week
SparkleBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #15  

Hi Everyone! Count me in.

I also gained a few over the holidays. I was attacked by sugar cookies!

My goal is to get to back to my regular workout routine of Curves 3/week and Zumba 2/week.

FattoFitWife and P H A T: All goals are good goals. I know you will reach yours.
ThinkinThin5 is offline   Reply With Quote