Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc For support and questions about diet meal delivery programs, or weight loss clinics that offer prepackaged meals and products.

Old 01-02-2012, 01:55 AM   #1  

Smile Diet-to-go

Hello All,

I was wondering if there are an diet to go users out there? I am starting the tradtional low fat 1200 plan this week and just wondered if anyone had any experience with this program?

I am hoping the food is as delicious as a lot of people have been saying it is.

I am new to dieting and appreciate any hints and tips anyone would like to share.
dreamycloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #2  

Hey there dreamycloud. Just to let you know, there are some recipes within the forum that people come together and provide to help modify the foods to make them taste even better. Of course you know all diet food is an acquired taste and pending on what you are used to, it could take anywhere from a couple days or couple weeks to get used to. Just know that all the sugars and stuff are cut out for a reason. As for your initial question, I haven't messed with that plan so can't provide any relief to you on that note, but I'm sure someone will chime in sooner or later. ;-)
FattyFatFat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 06:49 PM   #3  

Thumbs up loving diet to go

I've been using DTG for almost 1 and half years. After trying many different strategies to try losing weight (mostly weight watchers), DTG has been the only plan that has helped me. I've lost almost 40 pounds on this. The quality of the food is excellent. If you don't like cooking, feel too anxious and overwhelmed in supermarkets, and don't have enough self control to manage portions, this is a great program. It eliminates the issue of choice.
lynnien is offline   Reply With Quote