Faith Based Support Groups - PRAYER WARRIORS ~ All Faiths 2012

Pages : [1] 2 3

View Full Version : PRAYER WARRIORS ~ All Faiths 2012

EZMONEY
01-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Time to start a new thread ladies and gents.

So much to pray for but looking back I see so many prayers have been answered in ways that have brought happiness and understanding into our lives.

God does hear our prayers and answers them in His will and in His time as we bring them to Him through His Son.

May the new year bring us here often to share our needs and pray for all who ask.

Many blessings in 2012 are waiting for us :)

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-01-2012, 11:03 PM
Looking forward to lots of blessings & answered prayers in 2012 -- ^PRAYERS^ continue for all ... :angel:

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-05-2012, 08:00 PM
CURRENT PRAYER LIST: ^Prayers^ continue for present needs ...

Thank You GOD, for the gift of Life and your awesome Love; Thank you GOD, for all the blessings you send our way; Thank you GOD, for hearing & answering our prayers for healing today; Thank you GOD, for doctors & surgeons & all medical helpers; Thank you GOD, for providing the best treatments & drugs & the funds to pay for them; Thank you GOD, for family & friends & Prayer Warriors; Thank you GOD, for your Mercy & Grace & Peace & Comfort & Hope & yes, even Joy during these trials we face; and Thank You GOD, for being such a faithful Father & Friend, one that we can trust & lean on each & every day ... Amen.:angel:

BARGOO ~ good health; remission of cancer; latest tests great! PRZ GOD!
Bargoo's Son(s) ~ DAVID: bless his marriage. One has diabetes too: prayers he will be able to make healthier choices.
Bargoo's church member ~ Wendy & kids; DH commited suicide
URSULA ~ BROTHER in alcohol re-hab; grief prayers; restore his life & family.
GARY's SIL ~ SUE MILLER: had a stroke/clots; speech issues; prayers for healing, restoration, peace & comfort for SUE, husband KEN, and family. PRZ GOD, Sue is now back home in San Diego, CA; but still needs lots of therapy.
GARY MILLER ~ esophageal cancer/tumor; some C-cells in top of stomach wall & 3 glands; chemo to start for 3 months to shrink tumor for surgery. PRZ GOD for diagnosis & treatments -- blast those cancer cells into oblivion, Sil vous plaite!!! MERCI!!!
GARY ~ DDF, MARK; re: soldier with PTSD (bad memories)
DANE ~ Washington state: serious blood infection; wisdom for doctors for best meds/treatments so no leg amputation. His elder sister needs special care & heaiing as well.
ADELINE ~ little girl with health issues; Lutheran Pastor Henry's daughter in Fort Wayne, Indiana; Praize GOD she is doing better.
ROSE'S SIL ~ lung cancer; comfort & peace & healing; best treatments; wisdom for doctors; comfort for her brother (Rose's DH).
BOB BLACKBURN ~ multiple myeloma cancer (second time) attacking his back, jaw, and hip; presently getting chemo treatments; peace & comfort & healing grace for BOB & his wife, Francine (for fatigue).
GEORGE WINGER ~ 62, Orangeville, ON, Canada; tumor in back; needs to shrink; cancer cells contained; peace, comfort, mercy & saving grace for him and his wife, Alverna, and family.
PAT BELAIR ~ prostrate & rectal cancer; PTL, tumor was removed & heart valves fixed; Pat is still getting rounds of chemo which tire him, but he's hanging in there.
KATHARINE MARGARET ~ 42 yy; Northern BC; advanced MS; in a nursing home. Has great care & an :angel: friend DAVID who visits her daily & helps so much. May GOD bless them both with his Loving Comfort & Peace always.
JULIE GOODWIN ~ PRAIZE GOD, it took some time & your prayers, but Julie's health has been totally restored. Thanks Partners! Plus, her brother, JOHN, had ear surgery to restore life-long deafness; may he heal quickly & fully.
DANIS TOUTTIT ~ severe diabetes; started kidney dialysis; surgery on September 7 for permanent valve in her arm for dialysis.
DEE ~ her BOSS has Mono; needs rest & complete healing.
WENDALYN ~ her niece; needs prayers; health?
DANIELLE ~ ended bad relationship wth BF; emotional-response eating
KAREN ~ her 2nd grandson (+ stepbrother); help mother re: custody battle. MISSY ~ furry baby with bum knee.
KAREN's ~ son, MIKE: has seizures; doctors looking into that right now. Prayers for good health; PRZ GOD for great friends & caregivers.
IRISWhispers ~ schooling osteo medicine/funding; part-time job.
BB PRINCESS ~ kidney stones; relief of pain & infections.
RONNI's Mom, JUNE ~ PTL for successful hip surgery; she's doing really well.
RONNI'S ~ friend's mom, LEITHA: colon cancer; will have surgery & chemo; prayers for comfort, peace & healing.
RONNI ~ health issues: rash on feet; cyst on big toe; breast pain: cause unknown; osteo-arthritis; stress relief; MS: pray for remission.
RONNI's DH ~ pension reinstated after wrongful dismissal; direction & guidance to new job/place to live according to your will & plans for their lives. Peace for all.
RONNI's DS1 ~ separated; having marriage problems (4 kiddies).
PATTY H ~ back issues & Fibromyalgia: pray for remission; school grades.
PATTY's SON ~ heal ear infection & lump on bone; restore hearing; needs job.
TRISH ~ strength for stressful home situation: with 6 family members living in, until December/2012. Also for her DH, Toni: bleeding ulcers; needs healing from stress.
LISALOU ~ finances: DH's schooling/income; job at YMCA/direction?
LOOSE SEAL ~ SIL with thyroid cancer/removed & contained; another SIL with aggressive breast cancer/tumor: chemo, radiation & surgery needed; contain C-cells; peace, comfort & strength for all.
TBMMOM'S ~ DH: recovery from heart by-pass surgery & depression; and strength for healthier lifestyle choices FTDF ...
NELLY's Son's FIL ~ RANDY G. in Texas/56yy; at home now?; diabetes; complete wellness. PRAIZE GOD: for continuous improvements.
NELLY'S FATHER ~ the beginnings of memory problems; and family history of Alzheimers for his wife (Nelly's Stepmother).
NELLY ~ increased income: mechanic's garage; needs: personal, car, home, schooling. Spring & latter rains for a great garden this year ... ;)
NELLY's MIL, ELSIE ~ early stage breast cancer; options good. FIL: health issues. Nelly herself: anxiety, heart palpitations, weight.
KITTYCAT ~ DH's real estate business in NY to pick up; more work for her as well (enuff to cover all their needs+); PRZ GOD for increases this year ...
BOOTSIE ~ cholesterol levels normal; David's shingle's virus/pain to go completely; and more rain for Bourke County, Texas.
BEVERLYJOY's SISTER in CA ~ severe back problem; recovering from her 4th surgery; prayers for merciful pain relief & complete healing.
TREADMILER ~ (SoCal) 46 y/o widower with 2 teens; would like to find a wife to share his life with; may God bring them together.
ROSEBUD's ~ BIL, TOM M; contain aneurysm; pain relief (mild lower back pain); better appetite; peace for his wife, Denise.
ROSEBUD's DAD ~ BILL S: colon cancer surgery on OCTOBER 5th; will remove as much as needed; cancer cells be contained (not spread); prayers for peace & successful surgery (prefers no colostomy). Wife Grace: relief of migraines; PRZ GOD she's doing well otherwise.
ROSEBUD's Brother, RPS ~ he is struggling with loneliness (and sadly), turning to alcohol to deal with it. Jesus, we pray for a release from this bondage to alcohol; filling his needs with peace of mind, body & spirit through your blessed Holy Spirit instead. May he find comfort in loving family & friends, but mostly in YOU!
ROSEBUD's ~ DH: Alzheimer's; fill his heart/mind/soul with Love & PEACE & Joy of Spirit; and Calmness.
ROSEBUD's ~ UNCLE GARNET S; PRZ GOD, no cancer cells in his body! May remission continue ... :D
ROSEBUD's cousin ~ DEB S -- WL surgery successful; off all meds; TYF.
Rosebud's cousin ~ SHELLEY -- severe eczema from stress of divorce; pray for young daughter & DH too: may GOD's love reign in their lives.
Rosebud's cousin ~ CINDY S -- blood pressure back to normal; less stress & healthy lifestyle choices. Grand-daughter, AUBREY, 18 months old; heal fully, after being badly bitten in the face & hand by a dog.
BO ~ Jean's 3 y/o Chitzu, attacked by large dog; bad wounds on chest & stomach; may they heal without infection or fever. We thank you that he's alive! Plus her son, DANIEL ~ 30+ had 2 heart attacks & chest pain; may doctors find cause & best treatments.

Hope I didn't miss any; let me know ...

NOTE: while I believe GOD can find out who we are praying for -- please give us as much information as you can. For instance, their first name & last initial, and maybe the state or town they live in. I just think the more specific we can be, the better -- esp when we are praying for life-threatening health issues ... thanks!

1 John 5:14-15 ~ "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."

Jeremiah 32:27 ~ Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh. Is anything too hard for me?

We Thank You & Praize you, FATHER ~ for hearing & answering all of our prayers and petitions; and we thank you for your Mercy & Grace, in JESUS' name, Amen & Amen ...

I'm praying for you ...

EZMONEY
01-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Thank you for the update ROSEBUD...big hug.

My daughter's friend is still having issues...this will be a long ordeal I am afraid. The best part though is he is aware of it...but maybe not as much as he thinks. God does work miracles and answers prayers!

And that is why we are here!

He promises to love us.

bargoo
01-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Rosebud, thank you for reminding us of the many needs for prayer.

Karen31
01-05-2012, 11:07 PM
I have sent messages to everyone that I can to find out what is going on with the custody battle--- so far I haven't heard anything more. I know things are very upsetting to them out there in Colorado that are living this nightmare but I wish someone would take a minute and let me know what is going on...I am still appreciating all the prayers.

Sissy is doing some better. It seems like the glucosamine/chondroitin seems to help a bit. I went 5 days without giving her the rimadyl but then she seemed to start favoring it a little more, today I started her back on the rimadyl. She just seems to run outside but then favors it more.. gosh they don't understand that they should take it easy!! Of course she is loving the fact that she doesn't have to use the stairs to get up and down off the bed now, Mom seems to be there to pick her up or put her down!

Rosebud, thanks for the reminder of the prayer needs. I will include these in my prayers.

bargoo
01-06-2012, 09:54 AM
Karen. I will continue to pray regarding the custody battle.

EZMONEY
01-07-2012, 09:41 AM
1John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."

bargoo
01-07-2012, 09:44 AM
1John 5:14-15
"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."

Amen.

EZMONEY
01-08-2012, 10:49 AM
Jeremiah 32:27
I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Bootsie
01-08-2012, 05:21 PM
Praying in Texas for all of you and for an uplifting 2012 for all.

EZMONEY
01-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Matthew 19:26
With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible. NIV

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-13-2012, 10:11 PM
PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE ~ for me this time; I have had some dizzy spells this week on & off; with shakiness, nausea, weakness, and breathing issues. I had to go to the hospital and turns out I do still have an infection in my urine. Will start antibiotics for the next five days; hope that clears it up for good. They said they hope that is the cause; and will follow-up on the other symptoms later if needs be, but I hope we can pray them away people.

I thought it may be hormones or low blood sugar dips; they both can cause that too. Hopefully, the meds will work and I'll be better soon. Off to bed now to rest and get my legs up ... Thanks so much!!! :D

BTW, my blood pressure was down to 134/72; and the blood sugars were at 6.3 after I ate -- which is very good for me -- so, Praize GOD!!!

Bootsie
01-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Praying for you to feel so much better soon Rosebud.

Karen31
01-13-2012, 11:40 PM
Prayers for you Rosebud!! Sending good thoughts and lots of hugs!

EZMONEY
01-14-2012, 09:38 AM
James 5:15
And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him (her) up. NIV

God has you "covered" ROSEBUD :hug:

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-14-2012, 04:04 PM
THANKS FOR THE PRAYERS EVERYONE ~ have started my antibiotics & drinking lots of water; I am feeling better today too ... :D

GARY ~ thanks for those scriptures; adding them to my HEALING VERSES file.

^PRAYERS^ continue for you and yours ... :hug:

EZMONEY
01-15-2012, 09:50 AM
2 Kings 20:5B
I have heard your prayer, I have seen your tears; behold, I will heal you… AMP

Bootsie
01-15-2012, 10:31 PM
So thankful your feeling better Rosebud.

I don't think I have ever read that one Gary, gonna go look it up .

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-16-2012, 02:20 PM
BB PRINCESS ~ adding her kidney stone & infection issues to our prayer list on page one of this thread ...

And, thanks for your prayers; I'm on day 3 of meds, and am feeling better. No dizzy spells & the nausea has subsided too -- PRAIZE GOD!!! :D

EZMONEY
01-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Jeremiah 33:3

New International Version (NIV)

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-18-2012, 11:00 PM
RONNI'S BACK, and her MOM needs prayers for her hip: she can't walk and has an appointment at the Mayo Clinic on Feb 28th. I have added her to our current prayer list on page 1 ...

THANKS for all the prayers for me; I am feeling much better too. Trying to keep my sugars in check and eating balanced. :hug:

Karen31
01-18-2012, 11:41 PM
I thought that I would stop in and let you know that I haven't heard anymore about my grandson and the custody deal.... I really hate being in the dark and can't seem to get any information from anyone. But I didn't want to leave all of you wondering.

We got a call from Tim's sister yesterday and his Dad (94 years) is in the hospital. He had had pnuemonia and was doing pretty good and getting better. Then yesterday he had a hard time breathing so she called and ambulance and they took him to the hospital. His red blood cells were way down and they had to do a transfusion. They suspect it may be a duodinal ulcer (SP) and he is beeding somewhere internally. They have done tests but are still waiting on results. So again we could use your prayers.

Sending good thoughts and prayers for all concerns here. Prayer is so powerful!

EZMONEY
01-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Matthew 7:7-8
Ask and it will be given to you… For everyone who asks receives… NIV

Continued prayers, that His will be done, for all concerns.

We never really understand His ways, but we do know His plan is perfect in our weakness....we just don't always feel it do we?

bargoo
01-19-2012, 09:19 AM
Karen, have taken note of your request and it has been added to my prayer list.

ronni62
01-19-2012, 11:02 AM
praying

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-19-2012, 08:17 PM
KAREN ~ in his first letter, your grandson mentioned something about putting a request on Facebook for people's support to show the judge; did you see anything there? ^Prayers^ continue for them; and Tim's father too ... :hug:

Karen31
01-20-2012, 12:16 AM
Rosebud, I have been watching the facebook page but still nothing new... Not sure if they have had to go on to live with him that he would allow him to have a computer.. And I know his Mom isn't shutting me out intentiionally but she has so much on her plate to try and get it resolved and take care of the other 2 boys. She has a total of 4. I continue to pray that he really won't want them and only did this to upset her and they will be back living with her anytime now. Just don't know... and my son hasn't had any info. either.. of course, I am almost positive that they would get in touch with me first. Trying to be patient. Thanks for asking

EZMONEY
01-24-2012, 09:07 AM
Matthew 18:19
Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. NIV

Karen31
01-24-2012, 11:58 AM
I did find out now that my grandson and his brother are both living with the stepdad. Their aunt (the mothers sister) lives near by and is really watching out for them. She said they are in a pretty decent school and so far he has been treating them oK. Their Mom is going back to court next month to see if she can get this turned around. I'm so glad the aunt is there near by and I can chat with her on FB too.

Tims Dad is still in the hospital. They moved him out of ICU yesterday and will probably let him go home tomorrow. The pnumonia is better but there isn't much they can do about the prostate cancer. All the meds. he has taken for it for so long have pretty much quit working. The Dr.s gave him about 3 to 6 months. So I can use those prayers some more for Tim and his family.

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-24-2012, 02:11 PM
PTL, KAREN ~ glad to hear all that good news; that the boys are well and they have a caring Auntie nearby to watch over them. Also glad to hear that your FIL's pneumonia is better; sorry that the other meds aren't working anymore. Am sending up prayers for him, and for TIM & his family over the next while for peace, and comfort, and strength ... :hug:

bargoo
01-25-2012, 12:21 PM
Karen continuing to keep your family in prayer.

Karen31
01-25-2012, 04:26 PM
Please help get this video out there! This is my cousins daughter and they are having a very hard time with this problem. No one deserves to be treated like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmKN4WSnQ4I&list=LLk8wBXp9FE25Cu6wQPxpvGw&feature=mh_lolz

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-25-2012, 05:59 PM
KAREN ~ prayers going up for your cousin's daughter and this issue; yes, kids can be very cruel to each other. I'm so glad she went to her parents for help & support: she's such a beautiful girl!!!

My niece had a similar incident with her friends -- they spread nasty & untrue rumors on the net and via emails (which are just another tool being used to bully & harass other kids, sadly). It was resolved thanks to my sister's amazing investigating skills, but it was still hurtful to my niece at the time.

TODAY'S LESSON LEARNED ~ We must be very careful what we say, becuz when we put someone down, we are also hurting those who are watching or listening ... :hug:

Karen31
01-25-2012, 06:39 PM
These girls hacked into her facebook and her email and said all kinds of things and then after they were sure everyone had seen it and before her parents could get screen shots they deleted the messages. The school hasn't done anything yet. With so many bad things happening I am praying that her parents go ahead and take this to the police.

EZMONEY
01-26-2012, 08:22 AM
I woke this morning, early, with the feeling someone here needed extra prayer for some reason.

That is not something that normally happens to me. Could be one of you or none of you :)

So, you have all been prayed for :hug:

Karen that is a shame what has happened to your cousin's daughter. I am afraid we will continue to see more of these things :(

Cute kid by the way! She will be fine I bet :)

Daylily
01-26-2012, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone! Just jumping into your thread. Wanting to get aquainted on the forum.
This bullying is really getting out of control everwhere. This kids are really in despair and feel they have no where to turn. Some are losing their lives over it. Thankful that this girl has prayer warriors on her side. We serve an awesome Lord. I will be praying for her too. In Jesus name,
Chris

Adalyn
01-26-2012, 12:42 PM
These girls hacked into her facebook and her email and said all kinds of things and then after they were sure everyone had seen it and before her parents could get screen shots they deleted the messages. The school hasn't done anything yet. With so many bad things happening I am praying that her parents go ahead and take this to the police.

Unfortunately "hacking" into someone's facebook account and saying mean things isn't really a police matter. As an IT professional, I can also tell you that there are almost no ways for a schoolage child to "hack" into someone's account, and I would bet money that the girls shared passwords in the past. This is very common these days for people to do, and a good lesson in keeping your private things private, do not share passwords even with the best of friends.

It doesn't make it right -- bullying is awful, miserable, cowardly, tactless and vile -- but it still isn't really something you can take to the police or the school administration. Unfortunately this is just a case of schoolage drama gone way too far. Bullying is low, but I think we have to be cautious about over-reacting to these matters at the same time.

Kids can be cruel to each other, and I certainly remember (being the victim of) it. But I was told to hold my head high and only keep the company of people who were worth my time. That was the lesson I was taught and that was the lesson I took with me in life. I think it is equally important for kids to be taught strength of character and good choices, as it is to teach children to always be kind to each other and seek reasonable solutions to conflict.

Anyway..

Bullying of any kind is still uncalled for and a great sin against both God and our fellow man. In my faith, God makes this crystal clear: [49:11] O you who believe, let not any people ridicule other people, for they may be better than they. Nor shall any women ridicule other women, for they may be better than they. Nor shall you mock one another, or call each other names; miserable indeed is the name of wickedness after attaining faith. And anyone who does not repent, then these are the transgressors.

[2:263] Kind words and forgiveness are far better than a charity that is followed by harm. God is Rich, Compassionate.

I hope she seeks from God the strength to overcome her difficulties in the best way, and that God provides her clear guidance. :)

LisaLou
01-26-2012, 12:53 PM
Hi. I have something I'd like lifted in prayer.

My husband has been very unhappy in his job for a long time and has been praying for direction. He has received it and we both feel it's the direction he's to go. So, with my support, he quit his full time job with the state and is going back to school in order to get his teaching certification. He has a huge passion for football and loves coaching.

God freed me from anxiety a couple of years ago and deep down, I know that since this was God's direction for my husband, everything will fall into place. I am, however, human and I am feeling anxiety beginning to creep up in regards to our finances. On paper, we are able to handle all of our financial obligations with my income. We do need some income from him to cover food, gas, and extras. Thankfully, God bless him with some reffing opportunities, but those will end when basketball season ends.

Last night, a random lady began asking him about his coaching experience at the YMCA. She told him of the Sports Director position that was open. He had applied before and did not receive an interview, which he told her. She said they have a new CEO and she's going to tell the CEO to find his resume and get in touch with him. The football program is their money maker and they need a strong person there. My hubby has been coaching football at the Y for the last 8 years and is very familiar with their football program.

This would be such an answer to prayer. It would be a job that he could work around his school schedule and bring in at least what I feel we need to feel comfortable financially. I pray this all works out, as hubby would love to do this. Whether or not this works, I have faith that God will see us through.

Thanks for your prayers (sorry for the ramble. lol)

bargoo
01-26-2012, 01:01 PM
Karen, praying for your cousin's daughter that she will not allow these bullies to ruin her life. It is my opinion the expression "what goes around , comes around" is true,These girls will pay for it some way or another.

bargoo
01-26-2012, 01:03 PM
Lisa, praying that God will provide for you at this time,providing the income you need at this time.

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-26-2012, 07:45 PM
LISA-LOU ~ ^prayers^ sent up for you; plus, your husband and the school/income situation & job opportunity too ... :hug:

GARY ~ thanks for the extra prayers; I can always use them. My blood sugar levels seem to dive now and then. DH and I prayed about that this afternoon, then I felt better. So, we also decided to have dinner a bit earlier than usual to see if that helps. I am doing well eating healthy, but have to make sure I eat enuff too. My biggest desire these days seems to be just to feel good every day; good health is such a blessing.

Adalyn ~ I think you're right about the passwords: somewhere in there, she said that she had changed her password now so that others couldn't get in anymore. Plus, she is learning (like we all do) who our real friends are (or are not, in this case).

:welcome2: CHRIS ~ we're always glad to have another Prayer Warrior join us over here. :D

Karen31
01-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Hello and Thanks all for the comments on my cousins daughter. I dod believe that a lot of jealousy has entered into this. The reason that I feel the police should be involved is because the parents have now jumped on their facebooks, started calling the home and threatening her and the whole family. Right now the school is on break so maybe things will cool down before they have to go back in 3 weeks. But the school does know, they called in the parents and the other girls. The ony thing that was settled was she should change two of her classes so she wouldn't be in their classes!! Oh well, I am not there and pretty sure i don't know the whole story but this is still wrong. Here is a response that I gave earlier.

"Maybe some jealousy for sure--- She was Miss Preteen Alaska when she lived there. She is now Miss preteen Milani Hawaii, where they are living now, has just signed a contract with a modeling agency, has been in several pageants and sang the National Anthem at several of the games in Alaska. I didn't say all that to brag-- I haven't seen her since she was tiny, and she may have an attitude too. But dog gone it no one needs to be treated like that.. I really hope her Mom does something and being military over there you think she would have some more options. I don't know."

Anyway, thanks again for all the prayers and support. I know that with Gods help things will work out.

Sending prayers out for all.

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-27-2012, 01:06 PM
KAREN ~ I showed that video of your niece to my DH the other day; and the first thing he said was ... "THEY ARE JEALOUS OF HER!" And, I said, "NO KIDDING!" No doubt, GOD has big plans for this young lady ... :D

loose seal
01-27-2012, 05:30 PM
Was hoping I'd never have to ask for prayer requests but am needing some for my SIL who was just dx'd w/thyroid cancer and my other SIL who was just dx'd with aggressive breast cancer. :( :( :(

Thanks.

bargoo
01-27-2012, 07:56 PM
loose seai, praying for both SIL'S.

loose seal
01-27-2012, 11:26 PM
Thank, bar. The SIL w/thyroid cancer sounds as if she will be ok. Apparently thyroid cancer is different from all other cancers and is contained within her thyroid. They will remove the thyroid but no chemo/radiation. Meds for life though.

My other SIL (hubs sister) . . omg. Aggressive breast cancer, tumor in the breast, spread into the nodes. Chemo for several months to shrink the nodes (and hopefully/possibly the tumor) then they can think about surgery on the breast tumor. Just devastating news and just 7 years ago we lost their other sister to ovarian cancer.

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-28-2012, 03:28 PM
LOOSE SEAL ~ ^PRAYERS^ on the way for both your SIL's & their doctors ... :hug:

EZMONEY
01-30-2012, 08:38 AM
Psalm 139:7-12

New International Version (NIV)

Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
If I say, “Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,”
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-30-2012, 09:09 PM
GARY ~ ^That's^ a nice, hopeful one ...

PRAYER REQUEST FOR FRIENDS ~ the first one is for our friend, PIERRETTE G -- there was some kind of mix-up, and she ended up with clots in her legs. THANK GOD she is OK, and the shots & meds they gave her are working. Prayers that all the clots will continue to dissolve without harming her in any way, as this is a very serious condition.

The second request is for PAT E ~ a friend of hers passed away some time ago. He left everything to PAT in his will. She was notified just recently that he has some more money coming to him (that will go to her), but she has misplaced the will -- although it is in her house somewhere. It is a goodly sum, so we ask the LORD and his Angels help her find the will again.

Thanks everyone ... :D

bargoo
01-30-2012, 11:00 PM
Praying for Pierette for healing .
Praying that the location of the will be revealed to Pat . I have had to pray that very prayer that the location of some item be revealed to me and God has graciously granted my request. This has happened more than once. There is nothing too small or too large for God.

EZMONEY
01-31-2012, 09:46 AM
Prayers for all concerns ~

(Psa 91:14-16 NIV) “Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name. {15} He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. {16} With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

Justwant2Bhealthy
01-31-2012, 01:15 PM
GARY ~ ^that one^ is perfect for my DH ... ;)

PSALM 91 ~ read it all! That entire Psalm is so full of amazing promises of healing and comfort and protection ... luv it!

I love this part of that same Psalm too ~

PSALM 91:9-12 A/V ~ "Because thou has made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most high, thy habitation: there shall no evil befall thee; neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For He shall give his Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up with their hands, lest thou dash thy foot upon a stone."

ronni62
01-31-2012, 07:40 PM
praying for all

EZMONEY
02-02-2012, 10:31 PM
(Luke 18:1 NIV) Then Jesus told his disciples a parable to show them that they should always pray and not give up.

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-03-2012, 09:51 PM
PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE ~ for our BIL, TOM M -- who has an aneurysm on his side just below his heart. Tom hasn't been feeling well this week, and is having a hard time eating; seems to have lost his appetite and has lost weight as well. We PRAIZE & THANK GOD that the AN hasn't gotten bigger over the last year; progression was minimal, and we are very grateful for that. It does cause him some discomfort (pain) at times; and he has to take rest naps when he isn't well. His wife is concerned. Thanks for your continued prayers ...

EZMONEY
02-04-2012, 12:04 AM
(Deu 7:15 NIV) The LORD will keep you free from every disease.

Continued prayers for all!

loose seal
02-08-2012, 03:51 PM
Thank you all for the continued prayers, they are working!

My SIL with the breast cancer . . . tests show that it hasn't spread beyond the breast and lymph nodes. Good news.

My other SIL is having her thyroid removed tomorrow. Hopefully it is hasn't spread.

EZMONEY
02-08-2012, 08:38 PM
(Jer 33:6 NIV) “‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security.

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-08-2012, 09:13 PM
LOOSESEAL ~ that's great news indeed; just what we like to hear. ^PRAYERS^ continue for both of your SIL's, and for the surgery tomorrow too. Thanks for the update ...

bargoo
02-08-2012, 10:10 PM
Praying for those in need of physical healing.

EZMONEY
02-09-2012, 08:05 PM
One bold message in the book of Job is that you can say anything to God. Throw at God your grief, your anger, your doubt, your bitterness, your betrayal, your disappointment—God can absorb them all. As often as not, spiritual giants of the Bible are shown contending with God. They prefer to go away limping, like Jacob, rather than to shut God out. In this respect, the Bible prefigures a tenet of modern psychology: you can’t really deny your feelings or make them disappear, so you might as well express them. God can deal with every human response save one. God cannot abide the response I fall back on instinctively: an attempt to ignore God or act as though God does not exist. That response never once occurred to Job. – Philip Yancey in Disappointment with God

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-09-2012, 09:19 PM
God cannot abide the response I fall back on instinctively: an attempt to ignore God or act as though God does not exist.

GARY ~ yes, that is very common; or like JONAH, he ran from GOD; but as he learned, you can run, but you cannot hide from Him!!! ;)

THANK GOD -- that He is patient, and forgiving, and tolerant, and so loving; that He won't let us wander for long. He comes after us ... He woos us back to Himself through His blessed Holy Spirit and His beautiful son, JESUS. :D

Sending up some extra ^Prayers^ for our friend, BARGOO as she is having some medical issues at this time. They have run some tests & she is waiting to hear from them. Praying for a quick, correct diagnosis so her doctors can get the best treatments to her ASAP ... :)

EZMONEY
02-09-2012, 10:23 PM
^^ LIKE ^^....no like medical issues with our loved one Bargoo though!!

loose seal
02-10-2012, 08:41 AM
EZ -- I really like the things you post in here. Thanks.

bargoo -- prayers heading out for you. :hug:

------

Update on SiL w/thyroid cancer -- she had her thyroid removed yesterday, cancer did not spread anywhere else. No chemo or radiation necessary, just hormones and iodine pills for life. She may need to take some kind of radiation pill (??) but not too sure on that (keep in mind I got that particular bit of info from my 84 yr. old mom who sometimes gets things mixed up).

My other SiL is having her 2nd of who knows how many chemo treatments today. She was in good spirits both mentally and physically earlier this week . . I can't even imagine how taxing all of this is on a person (and truthfully and selfishly? I don't want to know. :^:)

Thank you all again for your continued prayers and good thoughts. :)

bargoo
02-10-2012, 09:49 AM
loose seal, praying for both SIL, that they will find healing. God is able.

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-10-2012, 05:18 PM
LOOSESEAL ~ Praize GOD -- that's good news all round; praying your SIL will be blessed with strength & comfort druing her treatments. Hopefully, your other SIL won't need any; ^Prayers^ continue ...

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-12-2012, 02:24 PM
PRAYER REQUESTS PLEASE ~ the first one is for a 4 y/o boy, named NOAH FIGURKA, who has cancer; I'm sure his family could use prayers too.

The second is my DH again ~ once again, I was awakened by a crash this AM -- he said he tripped over the dog (which I have done myself), but he fell quite hard, and he was quite stunned at first and has re-hurt his side/ribs. This time, I am insisting he get himself checked out at the hospital tomorrow as he groans when he bends over. I wanted him to go today, but he said they will just tell him to come back tomorrow anyways; and he is right, they will ... thanks, in advance!

EZMONEY
02-12-2012, 08:45 PM
Prayers just keep on coming....

bargoo
02-12-2012, 10:00 PM
Praying for Noah and his family. Praying for Rosebuds DH . Praying for healing all around.

ronni62
02-13-2012, 06:48 PM
Praying for all

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-13-2012, 09:40 PM
THANKS for the Prayers for DH ~ DH went up to the hospital early today, and they checked him out good. No broken ribs, but bruised which is painful enuff really. They told him that it will take awhile to heal, but he will be in some pain. They gave him some meds, but he will try to brave it out -- that's just the way he is.

The DOC told him to rest. Ha! Trying to get him to rest is a joke, cuz he moves around like the Ever-ready Battery Bunny -- he just goes and goes and goes ... he said, "You know that I can't just sit around; I'll go bonkers!" What can I say, I'm the same, but if I'm really hurting, I will lay down for a while, but he says it hurts when he lays down, so ... instead, he paces ... :shrug:

OH, I just peeked out and Dh is propped up on the couch with pillows while watching TV -- good, that's a kind of resting. ;)

bargoo
02-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Rosebud, your DH reminds of a quote from Helen Hayes the actress who was still acting up into her eighties, she said "When you sit, you rust."

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-15-2012, 09:11 PM
Rosebud, your DH reminds of a quote from Helen Hayes the actress who was still acting up into her eighties, she said "When you sit, you rust."

:lol: That's a good one; I told DH and he thought that was very funny! I was telling him jokes at dinnertime, and while busting a gut, he said, "Stop, stop ... you're making me hurt" ... and I said, "ya, but in a good way though". It's good to see him laughing again.

BTW, thanks for the prayers, he's feeling much better today; you can really see & hear the difference ... :D

EZMONEY
02-15-2012, 11:10 PM
:hug:

auntnelly
02-16-2012, 08:34 PM
Hi,
New here, and have been looking on line for a Christian forum to join up with but mainly for the weight loss issues.

I see this is for prayer requests here, so where do you all talk weight loss?:^: Trying to find a place where there are Christians loosing weight and supporting each other. Wondering if you could help me find that ... thanks!

EZMONEY
02-16-2012, 10:10 PM
Welcome AUNTNELLY...

We have a good group for what you are looking for here ~

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/faith-based-support-groups/252230-christian-encouragers-february.html

Karen31
02-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Hugs and prayers for all...Rosebud, glad that your DH is at least semi resting! And that the ribs are just bruised but that is painful enough!!!

bargoo
02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
auntNelly ,Welcome and I second EZ's reccommendation forChristian Encouragers sounds just what you are looking for.

auntnelly
02-18-2012, 11:24 AM
Ok, guess that sounds good to me. I see the Christian Encouragers thread for Feb. Not sure even where to start actually.

So, I'll jump in with a prayer request here. My DD who is 5, has a toothache. Simple enough, until you know that with her insurance plan and her dentist's plan at her January apt to fix her teeth late MAY...it was a bad plan. I am grateful that there was a cancellation and now her apt is MARCH 29th.

So we have been given Tylenol with codeine and an antibiotic to try and make it until then. As far as I know, there is no plan for "if this doesn't work"

I hope to check out some pediatric dentists that take her insurance, but in the past, anyone who is good had at least 3 month waiting for new patient apts. There are some but they are all out of town at least a 40 min drive.

Whoever said that state/national insurance plans are great, are right IF you can get a Dr who will treat you. :( Ok, so I'd better quit before I say something I shouldn't

She is actually really OK as long as she is on Motrin. I had to give her more in the middle of the night, but I am concerned about it getting worse before it gets better. Prayers for that, hate to see her when she starts crying before I can give her her next dose. :(

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-18-2012, 04:49 PM
AUNT NELLY ~ ^Prayers^ going up for your DD -- oh my, that's a long wait for a young child in pain. That would be considered an "emergency" here and she would be seen right away. The dentists here would move less necessary work to a later date to fit her in; but you live in the states, not Canada (I think). Could you call around and see if any take emergency child cases? Or suggest this to the dentist you have an appt with? Please give her some :hug: from us here ...

As for joining the Christian Encourager's thread, just jump right in whenever you like. Click on the reply button and just say "HI" and anything else you want to, i.e. like tell us a bit about yourself, your family, what plan you are on, etc.

ronni62
02-18-2012, 10:37 PM
auntnelly-prayers for your DD.

And, prayers for everyone else, too

auntnelly
02-20-2012, 10:50 AM
Update: DD seems better......here Usually, the painful tooth would get immediate care. First off, the dentist is on vacation and won't be back until March 1st. 2ndly, we have state insurance, so care is limited to dentists that take it, which are not that numerous, 3rdly, some times the dentists that take the insurance "close" their "panel" which basically means no new patients with that insurance allowed. Since state insurance only pays a small percentage on the dollar charged, they have to (or want to) limit the amount of patients they will take a cut in pay for. And lastly, usually the ones that are good (which I would want for my child) are booked far in advance due to the 1st 3 reasons.
Sorry USA, going to government issued health care is not going to work ...
I may try calling, but my guess is it will be a waste of time.
But good news is DD is not crying every time when her Motrin wears off and slept through the night !! yeah! , so I'm guessing the antibiotic must be doing some good.

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-20-2012, 03:03 PM
... so I'm guessing the antibiotic must be doing some good.

... and answered prayers. I have no doubt that GOD and JESUS, whom we have prayed to for your DD, will relieve her pain so she can bear this until she gets the medical help she needs and deserves -- so prayers continue ... :D

We are blessed to have government healthcare here in Canada; the system isn't perfect but we appreciate it. Of course, the medical community (the doctors & hospitals) have to be willing to co-operate and make some sacrifices (although they are paid well here).

Of course, there are a few who want to be millionaires and go south to work. Thankfully, "most" medical professionals here are very caring people, who are loyal to our people and our country, and they do put the patient before their love of the almighty dollar.

Our biggest challenge is to balance the high cost of health care yet still provide adequate care for all. It is very expensive, but the people want this more than anything else: it is their #1 preferred service, and our government knows that ...

Recently, our provincial gov had to re-instate premiums for our healthcare, but there are exceptions for low-income people. Many hospitals raise extra funds to pay for new equipment and such to help out. Despite its imperfections, we still would rather have our system than yours, as all we hear about from the US is how many people can't afford health care and suffer so much becuz of it -- they just do without, and I think that's sad in such a rich nation as yours.

BTW, many people here try not to abuse the system by only using it when we really need to. Of course, there will always be a few who do, but they are a very tiny minority and measures are in place to limit that now. It is always a balancing act: between efficiency and quality care.

So, we are praying for your country (as well as ours) concerning these matters, plus your devastated economy as well. We know all about that as we've been there and have felt the long-range effects reaching all the way up here as well. However, there is always hope; and I am sure your country will rebound some day ... :)

auntnelly
02-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Thank you for the prayers. I know God is able.

Yes, the medical system here is messed up, just wait until the law our government passed 2 years ago is in full effect. I have a feeling it isn't going to get better. We will be "taxed" if we don't buy health insurance. This is in the court system right now and the Supreme court will hear the case some time this year since lower courts have ruled for and against the health car law.

The result of it has helped some at least now in the present time, but mainly has forced our health insurance companies to change how they do business in order to avoid paying as much as possible. Also, they are cutting benefits and raising premiums costs, to off set what the government has said they must provide for all of those they insure at no cost...
DUH...someone has to pay, and it will always be the insured. :(

I am glad to hear you like your system up there. All I hear about it here is horror stories of those waiting months and years for treatment, and die because they can't get it since there are not enough facilities and Drs to go around. Maybe it is better than "they" say :)

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-20-2012, 04:10 PM
PRAYER REQUEST PLEASE ~ as some of you know, my sister NUMPSTER (Wendy) & her husband, Steve, bought a bed & breakfast home/business just a couple of years ago. Well, early Sunday morning (5 am), it burnt down becuz of faulty electrical wiring in the walls and attic. Thank you GOD that her dog, Emma, woke her up and they got out of the house (Steve was out of town at the time). Needless to say, they are devastated, but my Dad and family are trying to help them realize that all things can be replaced, including pictures of our deceased mother (I can send her a copy). It will likely take 1.5 years to get everything settled and re-built. They are presently living in a motel. Thanks for your prayers for strength & peace during this trying time.

SECONDLY, for my DAD ~ he has to have a colostomy put in as his bowels are still having problems with bleeding. He had colon cancer and we thank GOD he survived. We pray that all will go well for him and that the LORD will grant him strength to live with this change, and for a successful surgery too. They lost all their belongings in the bottom apartment where they stayed in the B & B, but they were somewhere else at the time too.

AUNTNELLY ~ WAITING LISTS: yes, that is one of the imperfections that we are trying to address in high-populated areas. Plus a shortage of doctors becuz most want to work in preferred locations, so we are training more. Only so many doctors are willing to come up north (I mean the real north where I live) where it is colder. We have been working on that problem by offering isolation bonuses and other perks -- plus training RPN's to run clinics in the very far north (the arctic communities).

At least we aren't throwing the baby out with the bath water: we just have to use our collective intelligent minds and come up with practical solutions. We are in the process of doing that now. One solution is to postpone elective surgeries to make life-threatening and emergency conditions a priority: like cancer, heart & stroke issues, broken bones, deliveries, appendicitus, and pain issues like kidney stones, etc (to name only a few). Another is to copy your country's solution of having surgery around the clock and on weekends to take up the slack.

THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS, and our prayers continue also ... :hug:

bargoo
02-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Rosebud, praying for your sister and BIL and your Dad and thanking God that no one was hurt.

ronni62
02-20-2012, 10:27 PM
Rosebud-prayers for your sister and family, but so glad no one was hurt. Praise God her dog was able to wake her up!

auntnelly
02-21-2012, 11:01 AM
Rosebud. Thanks for the prayers for my DD. I also pray for your sister and family at the loss of their business and home. That is huge. Glad no one was hurt, yet it must be emotionally painful. Also for your dad with his health issues and having to deal also with a loss of their home and personal belongings make it even more difficult.

Update: DD continues to improve. I called a few other dentist offices, and there was one that wouldn't make an apt, just put me on a waiting list. The other had an apt but not until mid-April. I got on that cancellation list, but end of March is still the soonest so far.

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-22-2012, 12:55 PM
THANKS for all your prayers for my Sister & BIL -- they have really been helping her: she says as time goes on, she is feeling better. I put a detailed update in the February Christian Encouragers thread about all that happened. We are all THANKING & PRAIZING GOD for protecting and saving her; and for her wonderful Angel furry baby, EMMA, who woke her up. Sis says that EMMA is her hero(ine) now ... :D

ALSO, THANKS for your prayers for my DH -- he said he woke up yesterday morning, and hasn't had as much pain since. I noticed the vast difference too ... Praize GOD!

^Prayers^ continue for you and yours ... :hug:

EZMONEY
02-26-2012, 03:20 PM
I have been praying for the concerns here but not posting.

Wonderful news on Numpster/Dh and your DF and step-mom, ROSEBUD, as far as the fire goes....as you said all can be replaced. Still so devastating!

A lot of prayer requests going on here too...

Our Pastor is in the hospital recovering from shoulder surgery again, he is doing well but at 75 there is always a few more concerns.

My Goddaughter has lost her second pregnancy in the last 6 months...she has a young boy but is still very, obviously, sad.

One of our recent past Vicars, now a Pastor in Fort Wayne, Indiana...has his young daughter, Adeline, in the hospital. Short version, she crashed her bike in October, messed up her elbow real bad...recoverd...then a boy in class smacked her in the elbow while messing around...somehow she experienced very bad nerve issues...became partially paralyzed and in a lot of pain throughout her body...could not move her tongue correctly. this has been for a week. She is doing better but still looking for the "What and whys" of what is going on in her body.

He is an awesome God!

He hears our prayers!

Bless you all

ronni62
02-26-2012, 07:01 PM
Gary-I'll be praying for all your concerns. So sorry about your Goddaughter's losses. The situation with Adeline must be very scary for her and her family. When nerves are involved, it's amazing what kind of weird things can happen.

I'm asking for prayers for my mom's situation-she's in need of a hip replacement and has an appointment at Mayo in Rochester, MN (a 2 hour drive) on Tuesday. She's become somewhat fearful of having the surgery (which is not scheduled yet), due to issues with allergies, as well as possibly her paranoia acting up a bit as it's mostly centered around distrust of doctors. So she prayed that 'if the roads are impassable on Tuesday, that means that God doesn't want her to have the surgery' and, now, they're predicting snow/ice pellets on Tuesday. Now, we have told her that her idea of impassable might differ from ours and God's, as the highway crews here and in MN stay really on top of things when bad weather is coming, so she does seem to understand that we are going to do our best to get her to her appointment (she can no longer drive until this is fixed).

Our main concerns are for peace for her frame of mind regarding the surgery and that the roads would be clear, although if we just can't get there, I will also accept that as God's answer. But, if she does not have the hip replacement, it's not going to be very long at all before she is no longer able to even walk around her trailer-she really can't go outside anywhere now due to the pain and unsteadiness-and getting her into a nursing home will be impossible with her allergies and schizophrenia, so it will quickly become a bad situation for her to live alone. She's attempted suicide at least 3 times in my lifetime, so that's always a concern, also, if things don't work out the way she wants. Sorry it's such a long explanation.

Another request-please keep the Richardson family in your prayers. Their 17-year-old son, loved by all, committed suicide Thursday night. The next few months are going to be very difficult for them, as you can imagine. My sons knew the boy slightly and no one can figure out why he'd have done this. Such a very sad situation.

Thank you all for your prayers.

bargoo
02-26-2012, 08:33 PM
ronni, Rochester, Mn is my hometown, tell your Mom the Mayo Clinic has the best Doctors in the world, she is fortunate to live so close.
Praying for the Richardson family as they try to come to terms with this tragic situation.

ronni62
02-27-2012, 02:34 PM
Just an update-Mom's appointment got rescheduled to Thursday, which made her mad as she felt it was 'taking it out of God's hands' about her weather/road passability sign. As it stands, the weather is changing and the roads should be ok in the morning anyway, so she says she'll take that as a sign even though the appointment is Thursday. All I can say is that dealing with a parent with paranoid schizophrenia has presented lots of challenges along the way.

Thanks for your prayers.

auntnelly
02-27-2012, 04:44 PM
Just another quick prayer request. I am feeling poorly myself today, so can't write much.
My son's wife's dad is seriously ill with a bad infection. It has been a week. His kidney's are shutting down so they have to do dialysis to keep him alive, but that also clears out alot of the antibiotics that are there to help him. Last week did not see an improvement.
thanks for prayers.

bargoo
02-27-2012, 04:55 PM
aunt nelly, praying for your son's FIL that he will recover.

Justwant2Bhealthy
02-27-2012, 06:05 PM
GARY ~ ^Prayers^ going up for your God-daughter/DH; for Pastor's recovery from shoulder surgery; and Adeline for her nervous system/injuries.

RONNI ~ I admire your mother for putting fleeces up to GOD; that is one way we can find out what GOD's will is for our life. Hopefully, the change in the appt is another sign that GOD wants her to at least go to see these excellent doctors for a consult. ^Prayers^ going up for her, and your trip on Thursday.

BARGOO ~ Also sending up prayers for that young man's family (The Richardsons); heart-breaking situation for sure.

AUNT NELLY ~ ^Prayers^ going up for your son's FIL for his kidneys & infection ...

THANKS to you all, for your prayers for our family; and prayers continue for you & yours as well ... :hug:

bargoo
02-28-2012, 09:46 AM
So many needs, but our God is able.
I had a GI problem recently, but with new medication I am much, much better.
Ronni. I don't feel that because the Doctor's have prescribed medicine that it is taken out of God's hands. Who has given these dedicated men and women the intelligence, devotion and desire to heal, but God ?
Ronni, remind your Mother of the old song "He's Got The Whole World In His Hands".

EZMONEY
02-28-2012, 10:38 PM
HUGS RONNI on dealing with your mother....how scary dealing with someone in that condition.

AUNT NEELY prayers for your sons FIL...sad.

UPDATE ~ Our Pastor is doing fine and recovery from his surgery is going better than expected. My Goddaughter is still healing but doing better. Adeline was able to come home today, she is experiencing a thing called RSD...at the moment...further testing will continue she is better but still in a lot of pain.

New requests ~ My niece, Sunshine, has been in the hospital with contractions with her baby...not due for 3 more months. Also a friend of another niece of mine has a prayer request. Her cousin, baby Cameron, was being carried by her uncle...his son...and the uncle fell down the stairs...baby Cameron is in ICU.

God is good!

bargoo
02-29-2012, 10:18 AM
Gary, so many needs, praying that Cameron will have no lasting effects from this fall.
Rejoicing that your pastor is doing so well.Thanking God for your Goddaughters healing and praying that Adeline will feel the healing touch as well.

EZMONEY
02-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Thank you BARGOO....I will update when there is more news.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Adeline was able to come home today, she is experiencing a thing called RSD...

GARY ~ I had RSD (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy) after I broke my left calf; the nerves just went coo-coo, and I could barely just touch my leg without extreme pain. It seems the nerves over-react from the damage and cause this severe pain. It has gotten much, much better; I just have to be careful. I'm sure the LORD has healed me as He can Adeline too. Prayers continue for her ...

^PRAYERS^ going up for BABY CAMERON and his Dad, as I'm sure he feels terrible about what happened. We do pray that Cameron will be OK with no lasting damage from this fall.

PRAIZE GOD for all the answers to our prayers; glad the others are healing and recuping as well. :D

UPDATE ON PAT BELAIR ~ just wanted you all to know that PAT had his surgery to take the tumor out; it was successful but they did have to give him a colostomy. Just afterwards, they discovered that PAT also had two block heart valves; so he was sent to another hospital to have stents put in (also successful), but he is quite tired and weak right now, so he needs prayers for a complete and full recovery from these surgeries. Praize God that things went so well for him; better than some had expected here too (the surgeons said that it wasn't as bad as they had thought; some believe that was becuz of answered prayers).

Thanks for your prayers for PAT. See, even when circumstances seem so dismal, GOD can and will hear, and answer our earnest prayers for our family, friends, acquaintenances, and even strangers -- HE'S JUST AN AWESOME, AWESOME GOD!!!

UPDATE ON UNCLE GARNET ~ we talked to him while shopping yesterday; he has completed something like his 10th+ round of chemo now. He has had only some minor side effects, like dry, cracking skin (praize GOD). Although chemo is always hard on the system, it was nice to see him out and about.

PRAYER REQUEST ~ my Aunt Pat is presently looking to buy a house in town; she needs wisdom and clear guidance to buy the best place for her, at a fair price ... thanks, in advance.

EZMONEY
03-01-2012, 10:17 PM
Continued prayers and just a quick update...Adeline's sister fell and hurt her arm today, all thought it was broke but after x-rays it was only a bad-bad bruise.

Praise God for His answers to our prayers (whether we agree or not!...wink)

ronni62
03-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Just a quick prayer request-we have to take Mom back to Mayo today for needle aspiration of the hip joint. They want to find out what's caused the severe deterioration of the joint before they do a replacement and I'm afraid I know what they're looking for. Asking for prayer for the procedure-for no complications and no pain-and for good results.

Thank you all so much!

Prayers sent for everyone's requests too:hug: God bless!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-02-2012, 05:52 PM
URGENT PRAYERS needed for the southern states, esp southern Indiana has already been hit with twisters, and one town has been reported missing (if that is correct; could be just a communications problem) ... :eek:

UPDATE: Warnings were for Indiana, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Ohio, Kentucky, and Mississippi; and most of these have already been hit this afternoon. So far, there have been some injuries, but no casualites (thank you, LORD).

DEAR FATHER, we ask for your mercy, protection, and help for the southern states of the US, esp Indiana at this time. Please send your Angels to re-direct these twisters and tornadoes out to sea ... plus protect and rescue their people and pets, esp all the children -- we ask all this in JESUS' name and we thank you, in advance ... Amen & Amen.

Karen31
03-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Thoughts and prayers for all the states that are having such severe weather right now.. Be safe everyone!

auntnelly
03-03-2012, 10:16 AM
Been super busy, and in constant prayer for my son's FIL. Yesterday things got worse, yet God is faithful and he is still with us. Please pray, kidneys
need to function ASAP, collecting fluid on lungs, infection needs to be defeated. He was moved to ICU yesterday after they did a test which caused him to get worse.

Hope to be back soon with a good report to share from today.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-03-2012, 12:37 PM
NELLY ~ ^Prayers^ are continuing for your son's FIL and his doctors for wisdom and the best care ... :hug:

We also want to THANK GOD today, that despite so much destruction yesterday, there were so few casualties & for the many miracles that took place -- like the two-year old girl who was found alive in a field 20 miles from her home. We also pray for comfort & peace for the families of those who were lost; and as work begins to rebuild their lives ... :hug:

NOTE: while I believe GOD can find out who we are praying for -- please give us as much information as you can. For instance, their first name & last initial, and maybe the state or town they live in. I just think the more specific we can be, the better -- esp when we are praying for life-threatening health issues ... thanks!

auntnelly
03-03-2012, 01:48 PM
Sorry, I know it is easier to pray if you have a name. Randy G. from Texas, he is only 56. Yesterday his body rejected the dialysis which is the reason for the fluid in the lungs. Yes, it is life threatening, yesterday he became "unresponsive" which I'm guessing they meant, stopped breathing, and were ready to ventilate, but God intervened and they didn't have to. My son is married to one of his 5 daughters and they also have one son.Thanks for the prayers. I have not heard anything from them today, I hate to ask, they have so many closer relatives and friends to update. Wish they would start a caringbridge page, but that has not happened, they are using facebook some for updates.

I am very glad things weren't worse with the tornadoes, although, what has happened is very bad. There was a storm that went close to here that was producing tornadoes, but it went about 3 or 4 miles north.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-03-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks Nelly, that really helps a lot; it just gets the right person's name up there faster and longer too, becuz we have lots of people who pray for others that don't post. I put Randy's name up on the current prayer's list on the first page as well; that way, we'll continue to pray for him until told otherwise ... :hug:

ronni62
03-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Just an update-Mom's procedure went very well and she has had no extra pain from it-in fact, she felt so relieved to have it over with, she asked to go to Rib Crib for supper last night, so we called the men and met there:)

When we got to the department for her procedure, they had a tv on CNN showing the weather and we saw that the storms were headed right for my aunt, cousins, and a lot of friends, so I started praying and God protected them-the worst of the storm simply skipped over where they were! There were many tornadoes around their town, but there's was spared! Praise God indeed!
Just keep praying for all the others who were affected and who lost family and friends.

EZMONEY
03-03-2012, 11:26 PM
Quick update on baby Cameron...out of hospital and home today. 2 stress fractures on skull but expected to make a full recovery! Praise be to our loving God :-)

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-04-2012, 12:54 PM
OH, PRAIZE GOD ~ that is wonderful -- DH & I were praying for him again last night; we pray daily for people here, and say extra ones for those hurt badly or more severely ill ... again, PTL! What awesome news today ... :D

bargoo
03-04-2012, 02:28 PM
Good news on baby Cameron. Praise the Lord !

auntnelly
03-05-2012, 12:10 PM
Glad the baby is doing good, that is such a blessing.

Only have time for a short update on Randy. He is still in ICU and no change. Breathing is difficult due to fluid because of the kidneys not working, which in turn was because of the internal infection not being under control.

thanks for continued prayers. he was worsened when they did a CAT scan because the stuff he drank for it made him sick. They had told the family they couldn't give it to him because the toxins would not be able to be filtered through his non-functioning kidneys, not sure why they did any how. Seems they took a gamble and lost.

The praise is that the CAT scan did not reveal any abscesses in his body.
Please continue to pray and also pray for any kind of positive change in his condition. There has been only worsening in the past 2+ weeks.

Karen31
03-05-2012, 12:26 PM
Gary, so happy to hear that baby Cameron. Our God is Awesome!! Prayers continue for all. Have a Wonderful Day

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-05-2012, 01:20 PM
NELLY ~ sounds to me that the doctors were trying to find the source of the internal infection so they could give the appropriate treatments/meds to heal him. Yes, it was a gamble but the idea was probably right. I had even prayed that specific thing to the LORD -- that they would find the real source of the infection so they could cure it (if the source is healed, then the infection is cured, and then maybe his kidneys could recover as well, and so on).

It is possible that it is just some kind of virus or bacterium that has infected his body; but if they don't know the cause, then they are guessing at the cure as well. Medicine is just an educated guess a lot of the time. So ^prayers^ continue for wisdom, knowledge, and insight for the doctors as they try to figure this all out ... and that GOD will help Randy's kidneys and body heal with time.

UPDATE ~ Just wanted to update you all on my cousin, DEBBIE (Deb M.) -- she had her WL surgery in December and it all went well. She is just now able to eat solid foods again this month, so you see how long it takes to heal and restore eating. She is so happy that she is now off her Diabetes & Blood Pressure meds already; and that's fantastic. Thanks for your prayers for her ... :)

auntnelly
03-05-2012, 05:58 PM
Rosebud--Thank you! they know where the infection started, a gallstone escaped his gallbladder before they could remove it spreading infection. They tried to get to it, but too much infection, so the surgery failed.

I just got a text and they have him on a ventilator now. I appreciate the prayers, I have been praying and feeling defeated with each new bad report. My God is able, yet he is waiting too long :(

Also, my sister, Amy, is on route due to a retina in her left eye is detaching. I'm trying to hang on, but the ride is getting rough.

EZMONEY
03-05-2012, 08:21 PM
Continued prayers for Randy and adding Amy....

Asking for continued prayers for Mark. W/o going into detail (military stuff) his "issues" are really starting to stress my daughter, Amanda,....things going on that are very much not like him. Something she doesn't need with her baby due date next Saturday.

Karen31
03-05-2012, 08:24 PM
Prayers continuing for all!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-05-2012, 08:50 PM
^Prayers^ are on the way for everyone .... :hug:

auntnelly
03-05-2012, 09:33 PM
Amy's retina only was a tear! and it is fixed! Praise God

I am leaning on you for support, so sorry....I'll give back as welll some day.

URGENT!! About Randy, just from my DIL...going to pray now, please join me
Rushing dad in for emergency surgery. The surgeon that is a friend of the families came back in town from being gone a
Few days and said she wanted to get in there NOW! Will be a long surgery. Prayers needed! Said may have internal bleeding. Dad was placed on a ventilator this afternoon and has extended stomach. His stomach is 3 times the size it normally is and very hard.

EZMONEY
03-05-2012, 09:43 PM
Prayers going up!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-06-2012, 01:49 PM
NELLY ~ we kept praying for Randy last evening; and we hope the emergency surgery went well; and that he is doing better today ... :hug:

auntnelly
03-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Quick update I just got an update on Randy "...surgery went well, they removed his gallbladder and dead tissue on his pancreas. They left the incision open, because they will probably have to go back in. Doing better today."

Need to keep him in prayers, still a long ways to go....only reason this surgery happened was because of a family friend who did a 2nd opinion. Kind of nice having a surgeon for a friend :)

Amy-- she found her retina was only torn, so it was repaired yesterday and it seems they caught it in time! PTL

kittycat40
03-07-2012, 11:32 AM
Hi all- I have been absent for quite a while. Thankfully, It's because have been working much more, so that's good ;)

If you don't remember me, I came around asking for prayers for my family. We were hit hard by the economy and DH was especially affected. (in mood and pocketbook)

Want to say THANK YOU to all who prayed and give LOVE to you all. (and can you keep us in your hearts and prayers?? it really helps)

with appreciation,
K

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-07-2012, 02:59 PM
HI KITTYKAT ~ I remember you from our last thread -- did your DH get a another job yet? I was wondering what happened. Glad your work has picked up for you ... Praize GOD! :hug:

auntnelly
03-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Rosebud, EZ & All--> I so appreciate the time you spend in prayer for Randy. He is a wonderful person, and they are a close family. I know God is answering prayers as we petition him for Randy's health.

Also, Amy's retina, was a serious situation. I called her last night and she said that the tear would allow fluid behind it and had it not been repaired, the fluid would have caused it to become detached. She would have lost her sight in that eye. I am grateful they were at a place they could get to an eye specialist in time. Thank you for the prayers and praising God for his faithfulness. :)

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-07-2012, 03:36 PM
PRAIZING GOD, and thanking HIM for hearing & answering our ^prayers^, as they continue ...

JEREMIAH 30:17 ~ I will restore health unto you, and heal all your wounds, saith the Lord.

kittycat40
03-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Rosebud, you tiny thing, you! Nah, dh came close 2x but did not get a job. His own business picked up a tiny bit and we're slugging it thru.

xoK

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-07-2012, 04:24 PM
KITTYCAT ~ well, I'm glad that his business has picked up a bit at least; will continue to send up more ^prayers^ for you about that ... :D

auntnelly
03-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Update on Randy tomorrow morning he will have surgery to clean up infection again, as well as put in a feeding tube. I have a feeling his recovery is going to be a bit long, but my God is able as well, to speed up that process. That would be good.

Fortunately, he has accrued some time at work, so he has 3 months full pay coming, but he has nearly used 1 month of that already, then some months of partial pay. His wife does not work.

I am trying to encourage the family to set up a caringbridge site for him for updates. Haven't done that yet.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-07-2012, 07:43 PM
YES, NELLY ~ it may take a while; a lot happened there. Sending up more ^prayers^ for the surgery tomorrow and for a complete & timely restoration ...

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-08-2012, 11:43 AM
TRUST & ANSWERED PRAYERS ...

TRUST is such a huge element regarding our Christian walk. GOD wants us to trust Him for our strength, wisdom (intellect/ideas), physical health, finances & resources, etc. The antithesis of trust is self-sufficiency.

GOD will help us, but He wants & deserves all the credit and the glory. And just like the Israelites and the story of Gideon in the book of Judges 7:2 -->, He wants us to rely on Him to fight our battles and to save us too.

GOD wants us to TRUST HIM, to believe in Him, and to have faith in Him. He wants us to rely on Him, to accept His truth and His way and His will. He wants us to respect Him, to revere Him, and to honor Him. He wants us to acknowledge Him, to appreciate Him, and to thank Him ... :)

GOD wants us to TRUST HIM, no matter what does or doesn't happen. He wants us to trust Him when things go right, and when things go wrong. That is the great lesson of the book of JOB; and a great lesson for today for those who are struggling at this time.

TRUST HIM just because He is who He is: GOD, JEHOVAH, YAHWEY, the first & the last, and THE GREAT I AM.

TRUST HIM, just because ...

And, while you are waiting for answers to your prayers -- TRUST HIM to carry you through. Isaiah 46:4

"And even to your old age, I am HE; and even to your hoar hairs (white/gray) will I carry you: I have made (you), and I will bear you up; even I will carry (you), and deliver you."

ciecie
03-08-2012, 06:51 PM
know it's been a long time since i've posted here. please pray for my uncle. he's been having major health issues for nearly a month and a half. emergency surgery in february. wasn't recovering as quickly as well as he and his doctor thought he should be so he went for blood work on tuesday.

bargoo
03-08-2012, 07:13 PM
know it's been a long time since i've posted here. please pray for my uncle. he's been having major health issues for nearly a month and a half. emergency surgery in february. wasn't recovering as quickly as well as he and his doctor thought he should be so he went for blood work on tuesday.

Praying for healing for your uncle.

ciecie
03-08-2012, 07:46 PM
thanks so much! will post an update when i know more. that should be sometime next week.

EZMONEY
03-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Continued prayers and adding CieCie's request....

My daughter's due date (not expected to have baby then) is Saturday...asking continued prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby.

ciecie
03-08-2012, 10:03 PM
ezmoney, will be happy to pray your daughter has a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

Karen31
03-08-2012, 10:28 PM
Tim's(my DH) Dad just passed away. We are waiting to hear the arrangements and need your prayers. We just sold our house, and bought another one, the closing is on the 15th for both so things are definetely stressful. Thanks

ciecie
03-08-2012, 10:31 PM
karen, i'll be happy to pray for your family at this sad time and that the closing on your new house goes well.

bargoo
03-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Karen your family is in my prayers.

Karen31
03-08-2012, 10:34 PM
Thanks, it is very stressful right now

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-09-2012, 12:02 AM
CIECIE ~ ^prayers^ on the way for your UNCLE and his doctors ...

GARY ~ ^prayers^ going up for AMANDA for a good delivery and healthy baby ...

KAREN ~ ^prayers^ going up for TIM and family for peace & comfort at this time; and for your house deal as well ... :hug:

EZMONEY
03-09-2012, 12:34 AM
Prayers for your family Karen.

auntnelly
03-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Praying here

No updates on Randy, guessing no news is at least "same as before" news. She did say he was stabilizing, which is good I guess.

I hate to ask because DIL is probably help entertain some extra relatives who have come home to see their Dad. She will be extra busy since her mom is probably not leaving the hospital much, if at all.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-09-2012, 03:03 PM
NELLY ~ yes, stabilizing is good ... for sure!!! :D ^Prayers^ continue ...

PRAYER REQUEST ~ DH could use some prayers about his Memory Meds; he had a bad dizzy spell early this AM. We're changing his med time to 8 pm (as pharmacist recommended) to see if that helps. He really wants to take the meds, becuz they seem to be helping him recall better and he is less confused. So praying no more dizzy spells which may have been the cause of the falls too ... thanks!!!

EZMONEY
03-09-2012, 08:03 PM
You got it ROSEBUD!

bargoo
03-09-2012, 09:13 PM
Rosebud will be praying for DH.

Karen31
03-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Rosebud, prayers are coming...

Thanks everyone for your prayers. Will continue to keep everyone in my thoughts and prayers

Bootsie
03-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I went and got a check up after 4 years and the doctors nurse called yesterday said they were all abnormal and wanted me to come in this Monday. I knew I was wearing out but all abnormal! So it looks like I got a rough road ahead but with Jesus as my insurance policy I am not afraid but figured it sure wouldn't help for a few prayers, for when all gather together prayer is the best medicine. Praying here for everyone's prayer request.

Karen31
03-10-2012, 11:14 AM
Bootsie---Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.. glad you are getting things taken care of.

Still packing like crazy-- Thursday is coming too fast!!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-10-2012, 12:34 PM
BOOTSIE ~ ^prayers^ going up for your health. You've had a lot of stressors over the last while, and been working so hard too; way too much on your plate. You are due for a good rest, darlin' ... :hug:

THANKS for all your prayers for DH and others too! :D

ciecie
03-10-2012, 12:55 PM
talked to my mom earlier today. my uncle's blood count was up so he played golf!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-10-2012, 03:21 PM
WOW, CIECIE ~ well enuff to play golf; he's obviously feeling much better then, for sure! Praize GOD! ^Prayers^ that his blood count becomes stable too ...

ciecie
03-10-2012, 03:39 PM
he was happy, too!

auntnelly
03-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Update Randy Just found out Randy has a MRSA infection in his stomach. Nothing is impossible with God. Thanks for the prayers, feeling overwhelmed with all the needs in my family.
I won't list them right now, with 9 kids, seems there is alot of need.

EZMONEY
03-10-2012, 07:06 PM
GRANDdaugter2 arrived today on her due date....

happy Grandpa here....

be back soon.

Thanks for those sucessful prayers gang!

She is gorgeous!

ronni62
03-10-2012, 07:24 PM
Praise God for Gary's new granddaughter!! And, praise for answers to other prayers that have been listed.

Continuing to pray for all the other requests mentioned.

Karen-my sympathies to your family. You'll all be in my prayers.

bargoo
03-10-2012, 08:17 PM
auntnelly, Praying for Randy that MRSA will be stopped and he will have complete healing.
Praisng God and rejoicing for Gary's new grandaughter,

ciecie
03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
thank god for a safe delivery and healthy new granddaughter!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-10-2012, 08:56 PM
GARY ~ PTL -- congrats on grand-daughter #2 arriving safely and right on time!!! ;)

NELLY ~ ^prayers^ continue for Randy tonight that the stomach infection is completely healed & his body restored; plus for your family's concerns as well (GOD knows what they are).:hug:

bargoo
03-11-2012, 12:20 AM
There is a new grandaughter coming into my life, as well. Doctor says it can be anytime, now. The name they have chosen is Faith. I love the name but I had nothing to do with choosing it.
Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. Thanks.

EZMONEY
03-11-2012, 10:17 AM
Thank you ALL

Busy here, church this morning the off to see the new kiddo

Maybe today BARGOO!

Karen31
03-11-2012, 10:50 AM
Praise the Lord Gary. Congrats on the new grandaughter. Can hardly wait to see pictures.

Tim will be flying back to Mass. Monday for his Dad's services on Tuesday and then be flying back here on Wednesday. Pray that he has a safe flight and for comfort to him.

Also a little selfish here-- pray that I have the strength to finish getting the house all packed up and ready for the closings on both houses on Thursday, then the move on Friday. Been working hard to get things done but still have quite a bit to finish. Thanks.

Prayers still continuing...

bargoo
03-11-2012, 11:06 AM
Karen, praying for Tim for a safe journey and for peace at this time.
Praying for you that you will find the strength needed at such a busy time for you. When you get time tell us all about your new home.

Bootsie
03-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Congratulations Gary on your new Granddaughter!

auntnelly
03-11-2012, 07:13 PM
How exciting for the new granddaughter and one coming !! I love babies!!:D

All the other issues are just smallish compared to the big needs on here. I so appreciate the support I am feeling from you all. :)

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-11-2012, 10:39 PM
NELLY ~ and ^prayers^ for you & yours continue too ...

BOOTSIE ~ ^prayers^ continue for you & David; for you, for your appt tomorrow; and David, for comfort and a complete healing ... :hug:

KAREN ~ ^prayers^ for TIM this week; and for you too, that's a lot of work in a very short amount of time ...

BARGOO ~ ^prayers^ that FAITH arrives safe and sound; and for her mommy too ...

auntnelly
03-12-2012, 03:37 PM
Randy no updates. I hate to keep asking, but since he remains in ICU, I expect things are still serious. I am trusting the Lord that this week to bring good reports.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-12-2012, 04:22 PM
That's OK, NELLY -- we have Randy on our "current prayer list" on page 1 of this thread (go take a looksee). Plus, we will continue to pray for him until you advise us otherwise ... :hug:

auntnelly
03-12-2012, 05:21 PM
Rosebud thanks, I went and looked at page 1... thanks for keeping me in line. So totally new around here:o

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-12-2012, 05:57 PM
NELLY ~ Yes, I realized that. Someone asked for an ongoing list so we wouldn't have to go through the thread over and over again, as this thread gets pretty long.

At first, I would re-do the list every so many pages (which was a lot of work), but this time, I had a brain-storm -- just put it on the first page for everyone to see; and that made doing the updates much easier for me too! :D

Bootsie
03-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Thank you so much for the prayers for it turns out I have High Cholesterol and she put me on medicine so I am a member of the pill poppers now! I don't know why the nurse said all my test came back abnormal but she was wrong I passed all the others! I am one healthy Texan! Thank our dear Lord and thank you for the prayers! I am so happy about this report, the reason she put me on medicine is because, it was somewhat high and she thinks it is in my blood since Mama, Daddy and brother died from heart trouble.
P.S A Ewe had two lambs last night, first timer doing great!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-12-2012, 08:35 PM
PRAIZE GOD, BOOTSIE ~ I'm telling you, how that nurse could have got that so wrong, is beyond me. I was praying like crazy for you last night and this AM that it wouldn't be anything serious -- boy, our LORD is awesome, isn't he? :D

EZMONEY
03-12-2012, 08:37 PM
COPIED and PASTED....thanks ROSEBUD! :hug:

^PRAYERS^ continue for present needs ...

BARGOO ~ good health; remission of cancer
Bargoo ~ son, DAVID: personal situation; foreign wife
Bargoo ~ Wendy & kids; DH commited suicide
URSULA ~ BROTHER in alcohol re-hab; grief prayers
GARY ~ DDF, MARK; re: soldier with PTSD (bad memories)
PAT BELAIR ~ prostrate & rectal cancer; PTL, tumor was removed & heart valves fixed; prayers for full recovery.
JULIE GOODWIN ~ intestinal infections; colostomy re-instated; needs prayers for healing and strength
DEE ~ her BOSS is ill; source unknown
WENDALYN ~ her niece; needs prayers; health?
DANIELLE ~ ended relationship wth BF; emotional-response eating
KAREN ~ her 2nd grandson (+ stepbrother); help mother re: custody battle. MISSY ~ furry baby with bum knee.
KAREN'S DH: Tim's family (father passing); and move to new house.
IRISWhispers ~ schooling/funding; part-time job.
BB PRINCESS ~ kidney stones; relief of pain & infections.
RONNI'S MOM ~ she needs a hip replacement; can't walk well; Mayo Clinic investigating presently.
LISALOU ~ finances: DH's schooling/income; job at YMCA/direction?
LOOSE SEAL ~ SIL with thyroid cancer/removed; and SIL with aggressive breast cancer/tumor: chemo & radiation & surgery needed; immobilize & destroy C-cells; peace & comfort & strength for all.
TBMMOM'S ~ DH: recovery from heart by-pass surgery & depression; and strength for healthier lifestyle choices FTDF ...
NELLY's Son's FIL ~ RANDY G. in Texas/56yy; in hospital; heal infections (MRSA);function of Kidneys/lungs; wisdom for doctors; restore health completely.
KITTYCAT ~ DH's business to pick up; more work for her as well (enuff to cover all their needs & then some) ...
BOOTSIE ~ for rest & to restore her health; David's shingle's virus/pain to go completely; and more rain for Bourke County, Texas.
ROSEBUD's ~ BIL, TOM M; contain aneurysm; pain; better appetite; overall well being & comfort; peace for his wife.
ROSEBUD's ~ DH: Alzheimer's; fill his heart/mind/soul with love & peace & joy of spirit; that Vitamin therapy will help him.
ROSEBUD's ~ UNCLE GARNET S; that his chemo pills will work and put the cancer in total remission once again.
ROSEBUD's DAD ~ healing of hemorraging in colon/bowels so no colostomy; heal flu he caught in hospital; and cancer not return.
ROSEBUD's cousin ~ DEB M -- WL surgery was successful; off all meds now; continued recovery & good health. TYF.

EZMONEY
03-12-2012, 08:39 PM
ANYBODY can ask at anytime as many times as they want for prayer requests here....

without ever needing to feel like they are asking too much!

Praying and asking for prayers for ourselves and others is all in God's plan...

He tells us to pray OFTEN!

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-12-2012, 08:59 PM
ANYBODY can ask at anytime as many times as they want for prayer requests here....without ever needing to feel like they are asking too much!

Praying and asking for prayers for ourselves and others is all in God's plan...
He tells us to pray OFTEN!

YES, that's right, GARY ~ and I'll keep updating the current list as we go along too ... ;)

bargoo
03-12-2012, 09:52 PM
1 Thessalonians 5:17 "Pray without ceasing."

Bootsie
03-13-2012, 11:16 AM
Thank you all and yes our God is awesome Rosebud ,he is the B.E.S.T.! Thank you and I thank our Lord Jesus for everything.

Karen31
03-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Things are hectic but coming together some....I'll pick up Tim tonight and then we have a busy day tomorrow and then moving on Friday and Saturday... The people buying our house want to move in on Sunday!! BUSY!!!!

Tim said it was a busy couple days but they had a nice service for his Dad and he saw a lot of family that he hadn't seen in years.... I have the house pretty much packed up and will need to HELP him with the garage when he gets here.. I wouldn't know what to pack with what!!!

bargoo-- here is a pic of our new house. It is vinyl siding so that will be so nice not to have to paint. It is 3 bedrooms and 2 baths on a corner lot. It isn't fenced yet but will have to get that done pretty quick for the "girls" Doesn't have a pool here but I will get an above ground one soon!

I hope everyone is having a Wonderful Day and I will keep all concerns in my prayers. Think I'm going to "splurge" and go to Burger King and get some lunch!!

Here are a couple more pics... Gosh I set down and now I'm really tired!

EagleRiverDee
03-14-2012, 03:52 PM
Sorry I've been absent- I somehow missed getting properly subscribed to this thread this time around!

Prayers for all concerns have been sent! Update on my boss- she now knows what has been causing her illness. She has had mononucleosis for (her doctor estimates) about a year now. She has been ordered to slow down and rest. She's also been working on her diet and trying to eat healthier. She is much improved, and I thank everyone for their prayers on her behalf.

bargoo
03-14-2012, 04:24 PM
Karen, your new house looks really nice. I like the tree in the front yard, too.

ciecie
03-14-2012, 05:13 PM
karen, your new house looks lovely!

Karen31
03-14-2012, 05:50 PM
Thanks, Gosh, I think I have just about ran out of ooomph! Our first closing tomorrow is at 10:00am and then the second one is at 1:00pm. It hit me that for a couple hours tomorrow --- we will be homeless!!!! LOL!!

bargoo
03-15-2012, 09:16 AM
Karen, praying that all will go smoothly at your closings and that the move to your new home will be an easy one.

auntnelly
03-15-2012, 11:19 AM
Randy update it has been a week since his first surgery, and he is still in ICU on a vent. however there is some improvement. Continue to pray for a SPEEDY recovery instead of the months and months they expect. The income for their family will last another 2 months only. Our God is willing and able.

ciecie
03-15-2012, 01:24 PM
thanks for the update on randy! karen, hope everything went well.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-15-2012, 09:14 PM
NELLY ~ ^Prayers^ continue for Randy for a speedy recovery.

DEE ~ thanks for the update on your boss; glad she is getting better but we'll continue to pray for her as mono can take a while to heal.

KAREN ~ your new house is really cute, and looks very spacious. That covered porch out the back will be nice to have BBQ's and sit out during bad weather. I have two porches; one in back and front. We hope to get a small deck with a ramp in for me in the back this summer if we find the right person to do it. ^Prayers^ the closings and moving go well for you all; we sure do know how you feel ... :hug:

Karen31
03-15-2012, 11:10 PM
The closings are behind us.... but the one at 10:00 didn't get started until 3:00pm...we did have prior notice so we weren't over there sitting. But some body dropped the ball and the paper work didn't get filed with the title company until today!! In fact it was just finished at 2:00pm today. So that one wasn't over with until a little after 4:00 and the second one had to be at least started by 4:30! My brother (my realtor) and I went to the title company which was almost next door to the first one, while my hubby went to the band to get a cashiers check.. Got it done and at 5:15 we were broke but have a new house! WHEW!! Now we have the move to get done in the next two days, going to look forward to the last trip over there from here! We have a bottle of champagne that we are going to drink at the new house once everything is moved....INCENTIVE!! Thanks so much for all your prayers. Things always have a way of working out no matter how much you worry!!

ciecie
03-15-2012, 11:36 PM
glad the nasty paperwork is over. it's a good thing that both title companies were next door to each other.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-16-2012, 03:32 PM
KAREN ~ Yes, PRAIZE GOD -- He has a way of working things out in the end. "All things work together for good to those who love Him" @ Romans 8:28 ... ^Prayers^ the moving goes smoothly for you too; and yes, that champagne is a good idea too! :D

^PRAYER^ continue for all other concerns today ... :hug:

bargoo
03-23-2012, 11:58 AM
My new grandaughter should be here today. My son just called , they have been at the hospital since 7 PM. last night. Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-23-2012, 12:14 PM
BARGOO ~ ^Prayers^ going up for mom & baby ...

ciecie
03-23-2012, 04:05 PM
prayers are being said here for a safe delivery and healthly baby!

EZMONEY
03-23-2012, 10:55 PM
Prayers for a safe landing for baby and mom BARGOO...

My sister in law, Sue, had a stroke this morning....been a rough day on our family....will know how serious soon. Right now she has all motor skills going, docs say she understands but cannot verbalize what she wants to say. She just looks like she is tired...she answers our questions with "ok"...so we are not sure what she really means by that.

Prayers asked and prayers sent!

God is in control.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-23-2012, 11:00 PM
GARY ~ ^Prayers^ going up for SUE and the whole family tonight ... :hug:

UPDATE ~ for NOAH FIGURKA (4yy) who had cancer. Noah had his bone marrow transplant and all is going well. His parents hope he'll be able to come home from the outpatient house soon. Thanks for your prayers; and we thank & praize GOD!

EZMONEY
03-24-2012, 10:06 AM
Thank you ROSEBUD...I will post later today when I know more. We will be going back to the hospital later today, when visiting hours start.

ciecie
03-24-2012, 10:32 AM
will be happy to pray. they can do a lot for stroke victims today.

EZMONEY
03-24-2012, 11:58 AM
Any news on that baby BARGOO?

bargoo
03-24-2012, 02:08 PM
Baby Faith arrived last night by C Section, 6 pounds 14 ounces everybody is doing fine.
Thanks for your prayers.

bargoo
03-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Priasing God for Noah and pray that he will continue to improve.
Praying for God's healing touch for Sue.

EZMONEY
03-24-2012, 03:21 PM
Good to hear BARGOO :-)

Here is the latest, from my brother's text, to me ~

Thanks for all the prayers and good thoughts. Sue is doing a little better this morning. Good physical therapy session. She understands things but can't eat on her own. Limited communication skills but seems to be using some new words today. It's a good day

ciecie
03-24-2012, 03:24 PM
thanks for the update on your sil ezmoney.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-24-2012, 03:59 PM
GARY ~ that's fab news; prayed all night for her, and will continue ... :hug:

BARGOO ~ congrats, Grandma -- glad baby FAITH arrived safely and mommy is well too! :D

auntnelly
03-24-2012, 07:35 PM
EZ--good news !
Bargoo--congrats on the new grandbaby. how precious!

Update on Randy--I don't get many details, but finally asked, and he was to go to surgery yesterday to cleanse out his pancreas again. She said he is scheduled for 2 surgeries a week I believe for this procedure for several weeks. She said he is "ok" although I believe he still is in ICU and on a ventilator. I hate to push for details.
Pls pray for a recovery that speeds up a bit :)

I also want to ask for prayer. I had some strange heart palpitations again last night. I looked into it a small bit last summer and they just said I needed to go to a cardiologist. When I pushed them, they said if it was better on its own, it probably wasn't a serious heart condition. It comes and goes and I am not totally sure what it is related to. It is very likely stress and anxiety and exercise related. I need freedom from the anxiety. I know better :D but it is hard to shake.

I have such a prayer list, I hate to add it all in. But my youngest daughter, Violet, needs more dental work. She will have to be put to sleep for it, even though it is only about 3 cavities this time. I know alot of you prayed for her toothache last month, which has not returned. But her surgery is Thrus. and I have to use an HUGE hospital in order to get the earliest date. We visited yesterday, but I am not comfortable with the whole thing since it is unfamiliar. Part of my anxiety.

Update on my oldest daughter's job... she has a 2nd interview on Monday!! PTL! It is exciting. I think she has a good chance at this job.

Lastly, my son Samuel is in need of an internship for the summer. He needs it in order to graduate from his university. It is in the financial or accounting field. He has applied many places and has yet to even get an interview.

Thanks for the support. I am at a place of struggle and I certainly appreciate all the prayers. I have so many other things going on, but these are the biggies right now :)

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-24-2012, 09:36 PM
NELLIE ~ Thanks for the update on Randy; ^prayers^ continue ...

Will pray that your heart fluttering is not serious; I get that on and off and it was attributed to peri-menopause (in my late 40's) & then menopause (after 50); and about that anxiety too (cuz yes, that could cause it too).

-- and prayers about your oldest daughter's interview on Monday
-- and Violet's teeth/cavities surgery on Thursday
-- and Samuel's internship with some financial/accounting firm
-- and that other concerns will be addressed too

auntnelly
03-24-2012, 09:59 PM
Rosebud thanks SO much, I so appreciate it. :) Like I said, my list could be longer, but it seems long enough already

EZMONEY
03-25-2012, 09:38 AM
Don't ever worry about asking for anything or anyone in prayer here AUNTNELLY...that's why we are here.

Continue prayers for Sue....I will update soon.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-25-2012, 11:03 AM
That's right, GARY ~ and ^prayers^ continue for SUE and all other concerns as well ...

EZMONEY
03-25-2012, 01:53 PM
Thanks everyone...

here is my brothers FB post from the hospital this morning...

The Good Lord gave Sue another beautiful day! More words today had breakfast still confused but able to eat by herself. Now sleeping. Thanks for your continued prayers.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-25-2012, 03:42 PM
THAT'S GREAT, GARY ~ some improvement each day -- PTL!!! :D

^Prayers^ continue for all ... :hug:

ciecie
03-25-2012, 04:53 PM
ez, your sister-in-law is making amazing progress! prayers will be continued here.

auntnelly
03-25-2012, 10:47 PM
EZ..glad to hear of the good report.

Randy update.... still in ICU and on a ventilator. Requesting prayers for a kidney infection. That poor man and family. Praying for recovery to step it up a bit faster...

redautumn
03-26-2012, 11:17 AM
I need some prayers please. We are moving soon and I think the stress is getting to my dh. Plus, we need to sell our house but we have some painting we need to do to a couple rooms first. He is snapping at our dd and me lately.:devil: I think he maybe overwhelmed. I know I feel overwhelmed with it but he is stressing me out because of his attitude. I would like prayers for him to to find some peace, and give me patience in dealing with it. :)

ciecie
03-26-2012, 01:08 PM
i will be happy to pray for your family. moving can be very stressful.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-26-2012, 04:04 PM
RedAutumn ~ I sure know how you feel; my DH was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's and that was very upsetting for him, so he was very irritable for awhile. SO, I also prayed with him that GOD would fill his heart, mind, and soul with joy and peace and love.

Plus, I was inspired to use another tactic that has been working very well; whenever he gets snarky, I compliment him. Well, he is so surprised that he starts laughing; and it changes his whole attitude. Now, it's not like I never compliment him; trust me, I compliment him way more than he does me. Getting a compliment out of my DH is like pulling teeth, but I digress. ;)

So, I use a few overwhelming ones like -- "Oh, won't you please smile for me, you look so handsome when you smile." And, when he was changing socks, I whistled and told him he had sexy legs. That one really got him; he laughed, and laughed, and laughed. OR, "When you're happy, your face beams!" Or, "You are much cuter when you laugh." I have a few others too, and it works every time.

Sometimes, just a hug can make a difference; or making his favorite dinner (he adores Shepherd's pie and hamburgers). When he gets impatient with our furry puppy (grumbly, I mean), I remind him how much our boy loves him and that does it. Our NIKO is so cute and lovable; I can't help but laugh at the antics he pulls to get DH's attention. He dances and jumps, and runs all over the house like a maniac; before long, DH is laughing again. I think NIKO is a very clever canine buddy.

Sending up ^prayers^ for both you & your DH, and your daughter; and that the house sells too ... :hug:

BTW, do have a couple of friends (or DH's) or relatives that could come over for a weekend painting spree; make a nice potluck help yourself dinner for all, and have some fun with it?

EagleRiverDee
03-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Prayers for Gary and Sue and all of AuntNelly's concerns. God bless you all!

EZMONEY
03-26-2012, 11:52 PM
UPDATE for Sue...

She is getting further away from "life threatening" blood clots so that is good.

However, the therapy she is doing apprears to be showing more damage than we thought...

but doctors say everything is still working through...

and we know God is not finished with her yet don't we?!

Be good

bargoo
03-27-2012, 11:42 AM
Continuing to lift Sue up in prayer.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-27-2012, 02:31 PM
GARY ~ ^Prayers^ continue for SUE and family ... :hug:

EagleRiverDee
03-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Prayers for Sue.

EZMONEY
03-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Thank you ladies. I spent the morning with my brother before he went to the hospital today. I asked him to text me if anything "new" came up, so far he has not.

My ex-wife stopped by just a little while ago to drp off some dinner for him, since I have a key to his house, he lives across the street from me, she was headed over there and said if anything was new she'd text me...

so far, so good.

Prayers for all concerns.

auntnelly
03-28-2012, 02:32 PM
EZ..glad you are moving forward...some times nothing new is good news

Please remember tomorrow am bright and early, I take my 5 yo Violet in for a bunch of teeth repairs. They will use a general anesthetic, which I do and don't like ... I did not sleep past 4:30am this morning and will have to get up about that time tomorrow, I appreciate the prayers for my sleep and my trusting God, not man, with my DD as I watch them take her away ...

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-28-2012, 03:41 PM
NELLY ~ ^prayers^ going up for Violet, the doctors, and you for peaceful sleep, calm, and successful outcome for all ... :hug:

GARY ~ ^prayers^ continue for SUE and family ...

auntnelly
03-28-2012, 04:41 PM
Update on my oldest daughter!! She got the job!! Yippie!! Or did I tell you all about that?

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-28-2012, 04:49 PM
WOW, NELLY ~ No, you didn't, but that's fabulous! PRAIZE GOD!!! :D

EZMONEY
03-28-2012, 10:14 PM
UPDATE On FaceBook tonight from my brother ~

Ken Miller

Sue to be transferred to Life Care Center on Melrose in Vista tonight. Please continue to pray for her. Long road ahead. But already making great strides!

EZMONEY
03-28-2012, 10:16 PM
Prayer is the one thing we all have when we feel everything else is gone.....

auntnelly
03-28-2012, 10:29 PM
WOW, NELLY ~ No, you didn't, but that's fabulous! PRAIZE GOD!!! :D

LOL ! I guess I can't remember who I told what. Any how, She graduated with her master's in library science last May. She hasn't had many opportunities to apply for jobs. I saw a job on the college site where she had done her 4 year degree. She will be an assistant registrar for the on-line school there. Not in her major, but she is very excited to have her first real full time job! :D

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Prayer is the one thing we all have when we feel everything else is gone.....

GARY ~ Yes indeedy ~ one marvellous benefit GOD has given us ALL is the comfort in knowing that we can pray for one another & our families (and ourselves too) whenever the need arises. Plus, it's great to have a group of believers to pray with us too. Thanks for the update on SUE & her DH; will update the current list on page one too ... :hug:

NELLY ~ hey, a job in a college is a great start for her; it pays to be flexible these days, for sure ... :D

salsa chip
03-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Hello all,

Would you pray for a friend of mine? She (and hubby!) is due to give birth to no. 2 any day now. We're all excited :) Please pray that the Lord give her a smooth complication-free delivery, and the safe arrival of a healthy baby! Many thanks!

bargoo
03-29-2012, 05:08 PM
We have prayed for babies before and God has heard and answered our prayers. Praying for new baby about to be born, praying for a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

Justwant2Bhealthy
03-29-2012, 07:05 PM
SALSA ~ ^Prayers^ going up for your friends; for a safe delivery for mom & a strong, healthy baby!!!

auntnelly
03-29-2012, 09:13 PM
Update: 5 year old and I finally got home from her dental work about about 5pm. She just wasn't waking up and eating and drinking, so they kept her awhile. I finally started to encourage her to move and drink but it was slow. She seems OK now. Just sleepy. Gotta run, been up since 430am, tired and still have the evening to get through

EZMONEY
03-30-2012, 01:12 PM
Prayers for babies and little girls recovery from dental work is really EZ to do...

praying for those we don't like is harder.

Justwant2Bhealthy
04-01-2012, 08:38 PM
^PRAYERS^ going up for all needs & concerns on this blessed Psalm Sunday!

"Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy & find grace to help in times of need." Hebrews 4:16

auntnelly
04-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks everyone!
5 year old is back to herself. I am going to change dentists. I need more support with preventing cavities than "just keep doing what you are doing" Her permanent teeth need to come in strong.

Randy update I think my DIL is just not as motivated to tell of the good going on in his recovery, however, her sister who is at school out of state, posted on facebook today that she talked to him on the phone today!! Praise God, that means he is off the ventilator! Please continue to pray for his complete healing. I had hoped by Easter he'd be home, but hey, I can be adjusted. :D But I'm still praying for accelerated healing. He will need to go back to work and make money by the end of May I think. He may get partial pay after that for awhile, I think.

Justwant2Bhealthy
04-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Praise God, that means he is off the ventilator!

NELLY ~ WOW, that's great news; that is a huge improvement for sure. Guess the kiddies don't realize that I am spending a good part of my evenings praying like a maniac for their Dad (and others too) ... ;) Last night, I prayed for 3 hours for all the concerns here and another site too (they had many more requests). I always do that on Sundays.

Also, am glad Violet is doing so well; and don't blame you on the prevention thing. I thought it was rare for such young kids to get that many cavities; and it will save you on future costs as well. :D

^Prayers^ continue for you and yours ... :hug:

auntnelly
04-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Rosebud thanks so much for your prayers for all concerned on these long long lists!

I did find out the Randy is still in ICU, but that room will be history soon as well, by God's great power. I will try and update, but the updates are not offered often. They were planning to close his incision last week they have been using to do cleansing surgeries several times a week. I don't know if they did or not.

5 year old has had huge dental problems. Praise God the insurance covers all the costs. When she was 4, she had many teeth filled....8-10. I asked what to do to prevent further issues, and was told to just keep doing what I have been doing. So we did, and a year later, she had 3 more. Need a new opinion here.

EZMONEY
04-04-2012, 09:41 PM
Here is the current update on little Adeline from her father, Pastor....

So I know I've been off facebook for a bit...but wanted to 1) say a very big thank you to all of you for the prayers, wishes and positive vibes...and 2) tell about a huge breakthrough. Adeline not only got her arm wet today, she swam in a pool. I'm amazed and thankful - my girl is going to beat this thing. What a roller coaster these days have been.

Keep those prayers coming folks...

He Listens and He Answers!

auntnelly
04-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Update on Randy I finally got more news. DIL said Randy was healing well. He is still in ICU and they have been doing surgery to cleanse out his organs or something several times a week. Good news is his kidneys are starting to make urine again, however they are not filtering toxins yet. Thanks for continued prayers as he heads toward complete recovery.

New Prayer request, Elsie--My mother-in-law Elsie told us all yesterday that she was just diagnosed with breast cancer. She is about 82 years old, but otherwise in pretty good health despite her diabetes and some minor heart issues. She will know more on Tuesday about treatment options, but they said it is in the early stages, so she is hopeful that there will be a good prognosis.

I could use prayer for my continued low energy and other vague feelings. They seem minor compared to others issues, but I have so much that needs done, I need my energy. I have had to stop exercising because it increases my night time heart palpitations..when my heart feels like is skips a beat.

I also need a word from the Lord on what to do about my weight. I have read and researched and tried various things, but still remain unable to loose even a small amount of weight. As i continue to gain, I am putting myself at risk for diabetes and other issues in my family history. Please pray God gives me a plan. I have little to work with financially, so the food can not be very specific. We have even got cut off one food bank due to my daughter's income putting us over by only $130 a month. It is very frustrating.

EZMONEY
04-07-2012, 12:09 PM
From my brother's FaceBook page last night ~

Ken ......

SHE'S HOME PRAISE GOD!!!!
Ready to start in home therapy
Thanks to all for your prayers and get well wishes! Love Kenny and Sue

I have not talked to him yet this morning, he will be at my house in an hour to help me with my remodeling. Hoping all went well with her first day home. A lot of work still needed!

Prayers for all on this Holy Saturday

Justwant2Bhealthy
04-07-2012, 02:46 PM
GREAT NEWS ALL ROUND ~ PRAIZE GOD for His Mercy & Compassion & many answers to our prayers!

And, ^Prayers^ continue for RANDY G. in Texas; SUE MILLER in San Diego, CA; and little ADELINE (Lutheran Pastor Henry's daughter in Fort Wayne, Indiana); for Nelly's MIL, ELSIE & her doctors; for NELLY & her health issues & other needs; plus, everyone else here too ... :hug:

bargoo
04-07-2012, 03:26 PM
Thank God for his healing power.
Prayers going up for Elsie and for auntnelly.
auntnelly, it is not necessary to buy expensive food or to subscribe to an expensive diet program to lose weight , Counting calories and/or portion control work for many.

Justwant2Bhealthy
04-07-2012, 03:44 PM
... it is not necessary to buy expensive food or to subscribe to an expensive diet program to lose weight , Counting calories and/or portion control work for many.

BARGOO ~ I sooo agree; I tell people this all the time. Today, I posted my first week's food intake in our Christian Encourager's Thread so people can see that they can just eat normal food from the grocery store, and still be healthier. Since health experts agree that our diet (meaning, food intake) is the most important factor anyways, there isn't any real need for costly specialty foods, diets, exercise equipment, or programs! :D

EZMONEY
04-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Thank you for the update ROSEBUD...a minor correction though. Adeline is the daughter of a Fort Wayne, Indiana Lutheran pastor...Henry. Henry did his vicarage at our church here in California a few years ago.

Sue is adjusting and feeling more comfortable at home. She still has a lot of work to do.

Prayers for all and have a blessed EASTER!

salsa chip
04-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Christus surrexit hodie, alleluia, alleluia!

Also, an update on my friend: last week she gave birth to a big healthy baby boy! Rejoice with us :)

auntnelly
04-09-2012, 11:48 AM
Praising God for His great power! We had an extraordinary Easter service at church yesterday! Worth every penny of gas money to attend (our church is 2 hours from us, drive a 14 mpg van) I am praying for God's provision to continue to attend every week. That would be nearly $400 in gas, we can't afford that.

Randy update My DIL posted this on facebook this morning "No dialysis for dad today! Kidneys are starting to rebound! Please continue to pray for healing! He has surgery today at 1:30! Possibly the last one. Praise the Lord!"

I am SO appreciate the continued prayers on this forum. You all are so full of faith and love for those you don't even know!

As far as my lack of weight loss, there have been changes in my ability to loose now that I am experiencing "aging" and peri-menopause. I do understand eating less SHOULD work, but it doesn't work as easily as it used to. Something is amiss, and I need to be healed of it or something. Yesterday at church there was some kind of change, not sure if it was spiritual, emotional or physical, but feeling better today. I need to know how to maintain the freedom I received.

bargoo
04-09-2012, 12:10 PM
auntnelly, name it and claim it.
Remember the scripture you have posted Hebrews 11:1.