Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2003, 11:31 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday February 18th

Hi All,

Another day at home, yup, I'm milkin this snow bound weather and loving it

I just made another batch of cranberry muffins w/pineapple, oranges, coconut, nuts, and all sorts of stuff, I hope these come out better than the last dry @ss ones.

Whats up with you guys today............

Check out the tread up top ---- Favorite Stuff !!!

TTYL, Love, Leenie

April, thanks for the light info !!

Last edited by Leens; 02-18-2003 at 11:35 AM.
Old 02-18-2003, 11:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

I think my cold is letting up. Maybe tomorrow morning I will be able to catapolt myself out of bed at 5:00 and get my exercise in!

Leens - another snowday for you! yeaaaaaaaa! enjoy your time at home!

Cody had a great first day of work at the new SuperWalmart. When he first got there the manager told him that new associates weren't suppose to start til March. Cody told him that Miss So&So told him to be there on Feb 17. The manager looked at him and said "weeeeeeeeeelllll we have lots of things that you can do if you don't mind doing a bunch of odds and ends stuff?" and Cody told him that would be great, that he was ready to get to work (more like ready for that paycheck haha). But anyway, they must have found all sorts of things for him to do because they worked him 9 hours. When it was time for lunch the manager told him to take a 2 hour lunch because he had been on his feet since he got there and to take a break. I thought that was nice! When he finally got home last night he was pooped but very animated and he talked for over an hour telling us all about every little thing that was said and done, and we all cracked up at his stories. Especially the part about the morning pep rally, where all the employees get together and do their "stomp,clap, cheer" routine! haha They have him working 8 to 5 the rest of the week. So things are going good!

How's everybody else doing today? Waaaassssssup? ;-)

later gaters,
Cathy
Old 02-18-2003, 12:03 PM   #3  

I am just trudging along today. Kind of tired but I will make it. I should be getting another bid on my landscapeing soon so I am eagerly awaiting that. I know it will be pretty high too but I wanted to get a comparison. I most probably will go with the first guy if he will let me make 2 payments instead of just one. I am so ready for it though. I might even go out and try to help them. NO WAY! If I have to pay those guys that much money I will pull up a chair and drink my iced tea while they do the yard. I am planning on taking before and after pics so I will have to send them to you guys.

Hubby was out of town last night and I noticed one of my old habits coming back. It seemed like it was about time. The compulsive eater was waking up and it was pretty difficult to put her back to sleep. I am hoping that tonight will be better. He is coming home so I know that will help.

Leens I liked the little fav. things thread. Pretty fun.
Old 02-18-2003, 12:32 PM   #4  

Howdy hi and all that!

I'm about to put a chicken in the crockpot and do a few things in the kitchen, but I thought I'd pop in and say hello!

Oy vey! A site that I go to that has about 9 or 10 forums got hacked yesterday. It is all right now, but the chaos was awful. Everyone was trying to figure out how to contact one another as many of us don't email...we just PM. That taught us to exchange email addys! I haven't figured out WHY anyone would bother to hack a site, but I guess it takes all kinds.

Other than some bad news about two neighbors...both have cancer...there is no news here!
Old 02-18-2003, 01:45 PM   #5  

Good morning,

I am on my way to the shower....so just a quick hello....Leenie.....have a super day at home. Hi Tippy & Kemp.

Two days in a row...that I sat at the light box on time & feel so much better....so I guess there is something to using it by 9 A.M.

See you later.

April
Old 02-18-2003, 05:35 PM   #6  

Angry Just coming to life

I worked nights last night so I am just waking up. It feels good to be done my course and back into the swing of things.

I am so happy for you Cathy and about the great day that Cody had at work...those sorts of things mean so much to a mother and I know that you were really worried about that first day....hurray to Cody!

Hi to everyone else....not much new...just getting back to the old routine and getting organized...Life is good!

Eliz
Closed Thread