Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 01:35 AM   #1  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Default IP Daily Chat Wednesday 12/28/11

Welcome back to the Daily Chat thread - post your plans for today, share what's been happening, ask questions!

Some forum lingo:

NSV = Non-scale victory
TOM = time of the month
WI = Weigh-in
WF = Walden Farms
OP = on program

Bookmarking:

Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home page
Consider making it a bookmark or a favorite in your browser so you can come back easily to get your RDA of Ideal Protein information.
Ideal Protein Sub-forum Home Page

Information for newbies:

Check the sticky page for lots of good information and please read before asking what might be a frequently asked question here in the daily thread: Information on Ideal Protein phases (1-4), recipes, newbie guide, FAQ, and other important threads.

Tickers and Signatures:

There are 2 requirements to have access to signatures and tickers. You must have been a member of 3fatchicks for 20 days AND posted at least 20 messages anywhere on the 3fatchicks forum. When you've met those requirements check The Ultimate Signature and Ticker Thread for more information and instructions.

Quoting:

The best quoting tip - EVER!! Thanks Rosie, aka 6710.

Searching:

If you can't find what you're looking for in this forum using the website search function, try using the "double search" using Google.

1) Go to google.com. Search 3fatchicks by using the term site:3fatchicks.com at the end of your google search.

For example, if you want to look for "big mac in a bowl", type "big mac in a bowl site:3fatchicks.com" in google search. No need to inlucde the quotation marks when you type.

2) This will bring up the page that you are looking for, now hit Ctrl+F to search on that page. Type "big mac in a bowl" and all instances of that search term will be highlighted.

Progress photos:

have been moved to the Mini-Goal Photo Album.

Other helpful links related to the Ideal Protein diet:

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's website

Dr. Tran Tien Chanh's book (PDF file): The Unbalanced Diet Approach to a Slimmer You[/QUOTE]
Old 12-28-2011, 08:54 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 214/211/150

Height: 5'5"

Good Morning Ipeeps,

Hi Wuv,
Good to be back on the boards, I had to switch to Safari in order to use 3FC. I am starting Phase I today and feel good to be back to a routine. I will be here for quite awhile, I want to lose 15 -20 lbs more. The roads are very icy here today and it is cold and windy, YIKES. We got away with a mild winter so far ( for upstate NY). I will check in with everyone tonight. Have a great day!
Old 12-28-2011, 09:56 AM   #3  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Default Congrats Jellymae

Big Congrats to you Jelly way to go... I hope (still) to hit the 100lb lost mark.

Wow, it was a wonderful 4 days off but back to reality and the reality of being accountable... I overdid my free day and ate way too much sugar... and boy did I pay for it... 2 days of a miagrane has shown me the errors of my way... I have given all my baking to my nephew and am back on the plan today. I am going to continue with phase 1 days for a few weeks, I want to "refresh my pancreas" and start of a new year seems like a good time to do it. Get the holidays over with and off to the races. I had a lovely quiet Christmas, I cooked a turkey and made veggie stuffing.. it was actually really good, but very moist. I made soup Monday and added zucchini noodles and my brother and sil didn't even notice that is what they were eating, they along with my nephew really liked the soup. Yesterday morning after a breakfast of zucchini/turnip hashbrowns, ham and french toast I sent them on their way and relaxed with my dogs for the rest of the day. nice thing is I only have to work 3 days and then get 4 days off. I really need the time off, I have been the only one in my office since the beginning of Nov and I have been swamped with issues... even though the other worker doesn't do too much anyway it will be nice to take some time off just to rest.

I want to congratulate everyone who did such a great job on phase 1 during the holidays... you can get through this you can get through to your goal. Way to go.

Have a great day all.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:32 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 276/270/185

Height: 5'8''

Good morning everyone. I am really disgusted with myself today. I don't know what my problem is right now. I was off-plan for Christmas day and got back on the day after, but yesterday my TOM started and I ate some of my kids' left over pizza last night. I don't know why I did that to myself. My coach warned me about getting off for Christmas and how hard it would be to get back on track, but I didn't listen and thought I could do it. I think the combination of getting off and then TOM has done me in this week. I feel sick to my stomach today and do not want to WI tomorrow. I know I have done this to myself and that makes it even worse. I have had great WI's the past several weeks and I don't know why I sabotage myself like this from time to time.

Oh, well...today is a new day and hopefully that will all be in the past. Good luck to everyone with WI's today and congrats to everyone with losses!! Have a great OP day!!
Old 12-28-2011, 10:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 231.6/ticker/150

Height: 5"5

Good morning IP crowd!
Have a good news today, I have reached Onederland! Wooohooooo!
But I am getting little anxious. And the reason is....I am visiting my friends in Philly for New Years. And you know how every relationship has it's own dance to it, and everybody has their role and steps down? Well, ours involved foods and cooking and wine tasting among other things. So I will have to redefine that to a healthier level for me, and that, as we know, changes the dynamics of a relationship, it will have to find new equilibrium. I am not worried about my friends being unsupportive, I am worried about me NOT falling into the old pattern, and finding my new steps to keep dancing my dance. But I will find the way.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:01 AM   #6  
started 2/22/11

S/C/G: 233/184/165

Height: 5' 7.5"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashenka View Post
Good morning IP crowd!

Welcome to ONEderland!!! Congrats!!!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:02 AM   #7  
start IP Feb 8 2011

S/C/G: 241/146.6/141

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashenka View Post
Good morning IP crowd!
But I am getting little anxious. And the reason is....I am visiting my friends in Philly for New Years. And you know how every relationship has it's own dance to it, and everybody has their role and steps down? Well, ours involved foods and cooking and wine tasting among other things. So I will have to redefine that to a healthier level for me, and that, as we know, changes the dynamics of a relationship, it will have to find new equilibrium. I am not worried about my friends being unsupportive, I am worried about me NOT falling into the old pattern, and finding my new steps to keep dancing my dance. But I will find the way.
Congratulations on joining the oncerland club, always exciting... It is hard to redefine ourselves and old friends/family do tend to bring up the old habits... we just have to remember why we are doing this and that there is always a next year to sample everything that we can't right now.

You are doing great and you will continue.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:03 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Weigh in today and lost 2 lbs! Very excited...So close to Wonderland... current weight is 201.2!!! SO CLOSE!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 11:39 AM   #9  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Another pound gone for me!!!....so far I am the ONLY one that has loss at my clinic....lol
Old 12-28-2011, 12:28 PM   #10  
IP start date 1/3/2012

S/C/G: 232/185/160

Height: 5'9"

Congratulations to everyone with a loss so far this week!
Old 12-28-2011, 12:41 PM   #11  
Started IP 8.02.11

S/C/G: 317/TICKER/160

Height: 5' 3

I am having major issues with this site lately at work... And I am using google chrome... so I am not sure what the deal is! haha!
Old 12-28-2011, 02:15 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 234/231/180

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
Another pound gone for me!!!....so far I am the ONLY one that has loss at my clinic....lol
Weigh to go!!! & That's funny about your clinic... Most ppl at mine canceled their appointments this week!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 184.6/169/145

Good day to everyone. Congrats on those marking some huge achievements. I have been OP for over two weeks now. I feel great. So last night I decided I would compare my first WI pics with my last WI pics. Big mistake. I am definitely hardest on myself so after looking at the pics I was like, I don't look any different. Even though I was able to fit into a pair of jeans that I haven't gotten into for 3 years. Ugh. I must stop being so hard on myself and embrace the fact that I am doing great and losing lbs and inches. So to all my fellow "chicks". Love yourselves today and be proud that you are doing this journey for yourself. We are all worth it!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 02:34 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 209/157/157

Height: 5'7"

Had my 3rd WI today.....down 3.4 lbs for a total of 14 lbs & 11 inches in 3 weeks! So glad I stuck with it thru the holiday! Definitely motivated to keep going.

Congrats to everyone on their successful WI's and NSVs.

Have a great day!
Old 12-28-2011, 03:56 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 185/143/140

Height: 5'6"

Tonight will be my 2nd WI last week I lost 3.2lbs and I am hoping for the same success this week, especially since I stayed true to the plan with no cheating through the holidays!
Will let you know results tomorrow!
Closed Thread