100 lb. Club - Today's Challenge: Finding Beauty

View Full Version : Today's Challenge: Finding Beauty

rochemist
02-17-2003, 11:05 AM
With the snow storm of the last weekend and the general blahs of winter setting in for most of us it's easy to see the glass as half empty. Today I challenge each of you to look for beauty. First and foremost in yourselves. I see beauty here everyday in the wonderful ladies who offer encouragement and support to total strangers around the country and the world. That is really special.

I look in the mirror this morning and notice my pretty gray eyes, my full lips, and bed head waves and realize I am more beautiful than any supermodel inside a magazine. Inside and out. Its now easy to notice the way the sun is hitting the snow creating a perfect white winterland outside my door. I can hear a bird singing. The light is seeping into my apartment in such a way that everything looks airbrushed and beautiful.

If you can't find beauty within take it from me. I think your wonderful. Your my friend I have never met and your unique in every way. Find your beauty today.

The ever sappy and wonderful,
Miss Chris:D

Raelynn
02-17-2003, 11:31 AM
You made me smile reading your post.

Today I find beauty in myself - I like the way my eyes look with my new purple eyeshadow, I like how soft my hair is too. I am happy with how tall I am, and I am going to walk with my head held high today. :)

Sheila53
02-17-2003, 01:43 PM
Spring has arrived in my area and every chance I get I look for the beautiful flowers of spring. Cherry trees and crocuses are blooming and daffodils are just about ready to explode with a cheerful burst of color. This morning, the sun shone through the soft purple curtains we just put up yesterday. And I can see blue sky from my office window.

Goddess Jessica
02-17-2003, 01:48 PM
Today it was beautiful to walk out into the morning air without a coat and know that my home town is blanketed in snow. It was beautiful to know that I live where I live.

It was also beautiful to hear my Cute Boyfriend snoring this morning. He snores like a snake. Ssssssssssss... :) I love it.

And I'm just darn beautiful.

Sandi
02-17-2003, 02:53 PM
Today I have on a really cute sweater that I was suprised to see that fit. I am pretty today (aw, ****, I am pretty every day!)

I took pictures of Jacob this morning because he looked so cute...I can still see him in my head.

SuchAPrettyFace
02-17-2003, 02:55 PM
Today it was beautiful to have a cup of coffee & feel my eyes open after 4 hours of being here. :lol:

gonzostar
02-17-2003, 05:27 PM
i slept until noon... so i feel well rested and beautiful. and i have david to remind me!