Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-20-2011, 10:26 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 275/208/175

Height: 5'9

Default New here... kinda!

I just found this place, but already had an account! So I must have found it before, and I'm not sure if I ever posted! LOL I'll try not to be so forgetful this time. Anyway, hi!! My name is Janessa, I'm 27 and happily married. On our journey to start a family, we discovered that I was pre-diabetic. This was in April of this year. At the time I weighed 275. I'm 5'9. I changed my habits and started going to the gym and I am so proud to say that I've lost over 65 lbs and I now weigh 208! It feels amazing and I look the best I've ever looked! But I'm not there yet. Ny "goal" is 100 lbs but I don't know if I will decide to get that far.My real goal is to feel more comfortable in my skin. I'm never gonna be "thin" and that's okay with me. I just want to be healthy! I hope to find some new friends and motivators here! I plan to amp up my gym routine and quit soda (again) in the new year.

I wish you all the best of luck!
JanessaFaith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:53 AM   #2  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Janessa... welcome back! It shows that this is your second post so you must have posted one other time. Congratulations on your 65 pound loss. This is a great place for support and encouragement and who knows... you might just end up deciding you want to be thin. But if that is not your goal, that's okay too... hope you decide to stick around this time.

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:24 AM   #3  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on your 65lb loss. Simply amazing! Keep up the good work.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 09:51 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 275/208/175

Height: 5'9

Thanks to you both! Holidays are making it hard! LOL I'm baking Christmas sugar cookies with my peice tomorrow just because I'm babysitting and she will enjoy it! Then in a couple days I'll be doing my real holiday baking! I love me some cookies!! After Christmas I will get back in line though!
JanessaFaith is offline   Reply With Quote