Ideal Protein Diet - Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

kelly1962
12-19-2011, 03:38 PM
I am so busy until Christmas and don't know how much i will be on the site, so i wanted to be able to say to all my IP friends "Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and wonderful New Year"!!
Thanks for all the love and support i have been given by each and everyone one of you. Being able to come on our IP community website and share my stories, problems and general comments have been such a comfort and a pleasure to chat with all of you. You have all given me so much motivation and help when i have needed it and i know this has been a part of my success in my weight loss. So again, Thanks to all of you and enjoy your holidays!!
Here's to more success to all of us in 2012!!!

wuv2bloved
12-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Same to you Kelly :)

canadiancandy
12-19-2011, 04:17 PM
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you as well and to everyone else :)

TBird
12-21-2011, 01:10 PM
I am so busy until Christmas and don't know how much i will be on the site, so i wanted to be able to say to all my IP friends "Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and wonderful New Year"!!
Thanks for all the love and support i have been given by each and everyone one of you. Being able to come on our IP community website and share my stories, problems and general comments have been such a comfort and a pleasure to chat with all of you. You have all given me so much motivation and help when i have needed it and i know this has been a part of my success in my weight loss. So again, Thanks to all of you and enjoy your holidays!!
Here's to more success to all of us in 2012!!!

Have a wonderful holiday!

Junetwin11
12-21-2011, 01:47 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all IPers :)

Tmg1989
12-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Happy Holidays Everyone!