Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-10-2011, 04:06 PM   #1  
seeingisbelieving

S/C/G: 240/215/150

Height: 5'4

Default Hi, New to this forum

First of all...good luck to all of you ladies trying to reach your goal! Weight has been an issue since I was in the 3rd grade . I was at my heaviest 240lbs almost at the beginning of my second pregnancy. I had gone down to 205lbs. by 3 months post-partum. But I started overeating and recklessly eating again and I put on some weight. 10 lbs to be exact. I have a lot of things I stress over and my eating habits suck. I know I have a lot of work to do. Primarily staying active. My time isn't idle though, I have a preschooler to run to school in the morning, an infant, STB toddler to care for, but I am not doing any cardio like I should. I eat late into the night and skip breakfast the next morning, so during lunch and dinner I EAT. Then I go right to bed only to do the same things all over the next day. Recently I changed my eating habits a bit, I honor portion sizes, and replaced starches with whole grains and snack on fruit and veggies. I decided on exercise DVDs. I am a single parent and have a very busy schedule. Most gyms (that wont cost me my life) don't offer childcare. This will allow me to exercise and let the baby entertain itself or take a nap. Wish me luck ladies! I cant wait to reach my goal and hear about your success!
seeingisbelieving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #2  
Rosebud

S/C/G: 30/Goal Met:L-XL/relosing some

... and BELIEVING IS SEEING!

to the site; lots of supportive people here & lots of info too! You will like it here, and oh yes ... GOOD LUCK!!!

Last edited by Justwant2Bhealthy; 12-10-2011 at 07:25 PM.
Justwant2Bhealthy is offline   Reply With Quote