Mini-Goals - Huge Nsv!!!***!!!

View Full Version : Huge Nsv!!!***!!!

dazzlemee
12-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Hello All~

If I haven't already told you I love you, I LOVE YOU GUYS! You guys inspire me so much, I honestly think that if I hadn't found this forum, I wouldn't be where I am today.

So now to my mini Triumph. For two weeks straight, I've been going to the gym 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) after work, doing an hour of cardio. Today for some reason I just didn't feel like it. I was feeling lazy, my variance report for work is due tomorrow, I just had a million excuses. I went to bed around 9, and literally couldn't fall asleep. It was killing me that I hadn't gone to the gym! I kept thinking about you guys, and that great feeling that i feel in the mornings when I stay on plan. At that moment I decided to get up and head to the gym. It's now 11:30 (the gym is literally 2 minutes from my house) and I'm just getting in-I'm SO proud of myself!!!:carrot:

To me, this is a huge accomplishment. I didn't give in to the urges (like I've done so many times in the past) and I pushed through. And you know what? It feels GREAT :D

Misti in Seattle
12-08-2011, 11:44 PM
That's wonderful! Congratulations! I am so proud of you and know you must be very encouraged at your own reaction.

Way to go!!!

dazzlemee
12-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Thanks, Misti! :hug:

DesertTabby
12-09-2011, 01:41 AM
Woooo! Way to go! I know exactly what you feel and mean! Its amazing when you refuse to give into your urges. You can already feel yourself becoming a whole new (and accountable) person.

Congratulations and enjoy the endorphin!