Metabolic Research Center - New Here, Started MRC on 11/29/11

View Full Version : New Here, Started MRC on 11/29/11

kevnashliesmom11601
12-06-2011, 02:29 AM
Hello everyone,
I just started the MRC program, as of my weigh in last Thursday I had lost 9lbs in my first week.

My next weigh in will be today at 8:30 am.

I cant wait to sign the 10lbs lost board.

ynapier
12-06-2011, 10:14 AM
Congratulations on the weight loss so far. Keep up the good work.

JenB72
12-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Welcome and you'll be signing that board before you know it! Please join us on the December thread. It's a great group and a wonderful support system away from the center. :)

Cassie T
12-10-2011, 11:04 PM
I just wanted to jump on this board too. I too just started the program, but it was 11/21/11. I am still struggling to sign that first milestone board, but I think by this next weigh in I should have it. It's been hard because while starting this...I started a new job with different hours and everynight at work I smell cookies baking and good yummy, but bad for me food being made. Here's hoping I'll find some good friends and great advice along this journey and we'll all meet or exceed our goals!

pam t
12-14-2011, 12:47 AM
i am going to my consultation on friday, a lady i work with swears by mrc. she showed me all the pills she takes every day. i hate taking pills, is this something that is a must? i want to try this, but taking all those pills makes me leery. i am 5"2 and weigh 183.

JenB72
12-14-2011, 08:57 AM
i am going to my consultation on friday, a lady i work with swears by mrc. she showed me all the pills she takes every day. i hate taking pills, is this something that is a must? i want to try this, but taking all those pills makes me leery. i am 5"2 and weigh 183.

If I remember correctly, the only things you should take are a multi-vitamin and the "oil" pills. I take Flaxseed oil pills. Some take krill. I think there are some others too. Both the multi-vitamin and oil pills can be purchased at any drugstore. Everything else offered by MRC is optional. I do take a few of them because they work for me. As with anything, what works for one may not work for someone else. But, no they are not required.

Good luck!

BOBCAT9976
01-10-2012, 02:41 PM
I am new too. 8lbs the first week. I know it is water, salt, lack or carbs, etc....but it still looks good on the scale.