Packaged Meals and Clinics - Nutrisystem, Medifast, Jenny Craig, Etc - Thinking of Ordering NS??

View Full Version : Thinking of Ordering NS??

3meows
12-04-2011, 08:56 PM
I just have one word for you.... DON'T! OMG -- it was the worst food I have ever tasted. I ordered one month's worth and even chose what I thought I would like. I wound up throwing 3/4 of it out -- it was inedible -- honest! I hate to bash it so much, but I am kicking myself for wasting so much money and having to throw it in the trash! Just my 2 cents.... : )

irishchik
12-05-2011, 10:02 PM
Why not put it on ebay or return it instead of throwing it away, or donating it to a food pantry?

I agree some of it is horrible, but there are a few things that I really like.

FattyFatFat
12-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Any diet food will be an acquired taste, lol. You have to keep in mind all the calories from sweeteners, seasoning, etc. that you're getting rid of. If you can handle the taste, then you can do great on the program. Most people modify the foods slightly to make them taste better. You'll find their recipes in the threads.

katie2689
12-21-2011, 07:11 PM
I actually really liked it and felt it worked for me. You definitely should have sold the stuff instead of throwing it out! I have bought meals from people before.