Old 11-30-2011, 04:55 PM   #1  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

Height: 5'4"

Default Delivering the twins next Tuesday!!

Hi girls. Hope all is going well.

My delivery date is FINALLY going to be here. December 6th. I must say, I'm super excited to get back to Weight Watchers and healed up to start working out again.

I'm also pretty proud of myself, I've only gained about 35lbs this pregnancy, with twins, I think I did pretty good. Seeing as how 15lbs of it right now is baby, not including the double amniotic fluids and placenta. So not much of it is actual weight gained.

For those of you who had babies and went back on plan after, how hard was the transition?
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 05:11 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 210/177.2/145

Height: 5'8"

I don't have children yet...but I am so happy for you....I hope alot of members post advice for you...but I just wanted to say congrats
mandamail88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:32 PM   #3  

Height: 5'5

congrats! and good luck!
cherrypie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 06:33 PM   #4  
One pound at a time

S/C/G: 292.2/138.6/146

Height: 5'9"

Oh, how exciting! I'm a twin mama (frat. girls, age 6) and it's such a blessing. Best of luck for an easy delivery and recovery!
Beck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 10:42 PM   #5  
Doing something for me!

S/C/G: 210.8/see ticker/125-135

First off CONGRATS on the twins! How exciting! and Congrats on gaining so little I wish I had your willpower. I gained 50 lbs with each of my boys!
Second about your question: While I haven't had twins, last year after having my youngest (10/17) I started on WW on Nov 29th. I actually had a hard time getting all my breastfeeding points in! But in time everything went great (again another huge transition when I stopped breastfeeding). My only issue is I have lost my motivation/willpower to continue on, I am restarting again for the gazillionth time lol. At least I have maintained lol.

AND LASTLY! GOOD LUCK! With everything from delivery to first days to getting back on the wagon!
PageLynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 10:11 AM   #6  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

congrats! I hope everything goes smooth for you and the babies. Don't rush and with such a small gain those baby pounds will be long gone within 6 weeks.
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 08:27 PM   #7  
Marianne

S/C/G: 310/285/135

I definitely want to get back on track for sure. I'm not super worried about working out or anything. I acutally have a post pregnancy DVD to start with to loosen up all my tight muscles. My groin is the tightest part.

I'm actually more concerned about my long term goal. I'm sure it's only going to be a few weeks until I get back to where I was pre-pregnancy.

I'm just anxious for Tuesday to get here!
mmel3283 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 01:37 AM   #8  
LOSING THE BABY WEIGHT!!

S/C/G: 276.2/273/160

Height: 5'8"

congrats on twins.... i just had a little girl 3 months ago... as for the transition and how WW is going.... i did weight watchers prior to getting pregnant, stopped while pregnant and of course gained, however i gained majority of my weight in the month that i was trying to breast feed..... i was always hungry.... so once i stopped breastfeeding.... only because im a milk dud and couldn't produce enough for her.... i started back to weight watchers..... im on my 6th week and i have lost 7 pounds.... my weight loss is SOOOO MUCH SLOWER now that i've had her..... ive talked to my leader and also my OBGYN about why my weight loss is so much slower..... previously when on weight watchers i lost weight rather fast..... but they say it is because my hormones are still out of control and it can take up to a year for them to correct...... bummer...lol.... but i am losing weight which is most important.... another reason i think im not losing as fast is because im not working out like i had been.... im trying, but with me and my boyfriend working fulltime and we have no family around to help with babysitting its harder for me to get to the gym... plus i work midnights and after being off 3 months is taking time to readjust..... but be patient and it will come off!!!! that is my motto: BE PATIENT!! lol
josiesmom2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 02:17 AM   #9  
This time, it's forever..

S/C/G: 187/154/120

Height: 5'6

Yah for twins! Be sure to post pictures and enjoy motherhood!!!
melodymist is offline   Reply With Quote