Goal Photo Album - thot id share some pics

View Full Version : thot id share some pics

candice1022
11-26-2011, 02:02 PM
So I thot id share some pics with you... This is me a few years ago at my heaviest probably about 240ish give or take a little. (pic with 2 guys at a party)

The second picture is me at my thinnest probably since i was like 13 and in this picture im about 175-180. (picture at wedding)

The third picture is me now at about 220 (picture with my son).

When I look through the old pictures of myself i keep telling myself I never want to look like that again... Im surprised I even left the house... Im so embarrassed to even look at myself... now that im back up there not far from my heaviest even tho my face is still thinner then it was i just keep telling myself not to give up.. to keep pushing through because never ever again do I want to look like that... not for myself or for my son.

bargoo
11-26-2011, 02:32 PM
Wow! You don't look like the same person ! Congrtatulations !

ptod
11-26-2011, 02:38 PM
i just keep telling myself not to give up.. to keep pushing through because never ever again do I want to look like that... not for myself or for my son.

I agree completely. Everyday we have a chance to show those around us that we are not giving up on ourselves and, therefore, our ability to be there for them! Your little one sure is worth the effort!

candice1022
11-26-2011, 03:43 PM
thanks... if it wasnt for my son i probably wouldnt have the energy or the want to even try doing this again...... I just dont wanna be that parent that cant bring my son to the park to play because im too tired or im too overweight that i literally cant... This will be all for him!!!! :) <3

tiwiwas
11-26-2011, 04:46 PM
Thanks for posting your words of encouragement about not giving up. As you can see I have a long way to go and the support of others is helping me to stay focused.

candice1022
11-26-2011, 04:58 PM
tiwiwas!!! Im right there with you!!! i have 110lbs to lose still its going to be a long, hard and emotional journey but its 3FC friends like you that as long as we stick together we can do this! good luck with your journey! cant wait to see your progress <3