Mini-Goals - Half-way there!

View Full Version : Half-way there!

summernivens
11-26-2011, 01:33 AM
I can't believe I've made it to the half-way mark! It feels amazing. I have always been large. There was never a time I was small. I used food as a comfort since I was at least 8. And at 46 pounds down, I realized I had over come that. I dropped two sizes, people are starting to say "wow," when they see me. I think the realization really hit when I saw my reflection. My body has changed. My arms rub my ribs when they are handing down, at night i can feel more bony prominences in my body, and my collar bone is making an appearance. It is so weird! I feel like I'm not in my own body. But I love it!

My main goal was to be healthier. Now that I have come so far, though, I feel I can make my goal even lower.

Does anyone else feel a little strange in their new, slimmer body? :)

desertmouse2010
11-26-2011, 11:58 AM
:congrat:

I guess I haven't lost enough weight to feel strange in my body yet but I can't wait! :carrot:

candice1022
11-26-2011, 12:34 PM
first off congrats for hitting the halfway mark... im sure its a great feeling... myself having been down to 175 before i felt amazing like it wasnt even me.. people barely recognized me... now that i had to start over (pregnancy and thyroid condition) i cant wait for that feeling again.....

ptod
11-26-2011, 04:12 PM
Enjoy the success! You have earned the right to give yourself a high-five! Congrats!

summernivens
11-28-2011, 02:02 AM
Thanks!
Good luck to all of you!

thefrenchgirl
11-28-2011, 10:24 AM
Good for you! Half way is a huge milestone!