Metabolic Research Center - MRC new to forum

View Full Version : MRC new to forum

shelby2813
11-23-2011, 11:40 PM
This is my second time on the program. The first time I was very successful and met my goal. The same week I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. This time is a little harder. I do feel motivated and know that I will reach my goal. I am having a hard time with drinking soda. I am on the green menu. It will be good to talk to others that are on the MRC program. Happy Thanksgiving.:carrot:

Tigger2
12-02-2011, 10:41 PM
This is my second time on program, too! I am on the blue menu, Meta Slim Days 5-10. Got started right after Thanksgiving. What kind of soda do you like to drink? I have been adding the Mixed Berry Concentrate to Diet 7-Up sometimes. It may not be totally "approved", but it sure helps when you need something fizzy!

birdfeet
12-04-2011, 09:40 PM
This is my second time on the program. The first time I was very successful and met my goal. The same week I found out I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. This time is a little harder. I do feel motivated and know that I will reach my goal. I am having a hard time with drinking soda. I am on the green menu. It will be good to talk to others that are on the MRC program. Happy Thanksgiving.:carrot:

How much do you have to lose this time? You can do it,just remember before when you reached goal.

JenB72
12-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Welcome! I've been mixing my HNS lately with Diet Rite. Red Raspberry with the berry drinks and Orange Diet Rite with the Orange Concentrate. It's definitely been helping me. I will admit, I've never given up my Diet Pepsi, but that's me. Good luck!