Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-21-2011, 12:46 PM   #1  
T&A's Mommy

S/C/G: 253/253/180

Height: 5'5"

Default Back Again for the THIRD time!!!

Hello everyone!! I am back to this site again for the third time . My first time here I lost 60 lbs and was super happy of my accomplishment and the support from 3FC!!!! But I think I got a little to comfy because I put on weight again and came back to 3FC. Unfortunately, the second time I came back I dont know why but I was not as motivated as before. Now that my weight has gone HAYWIRE i feel like it came back with a vengance . Right now I am at my highest ever and I am determined to lose as much as I can. I would have to say with all the goals I have set in life I have always accomplished them and then some, but losing weight has been my hardest struggle. I have graduated from my university and while in college I had a baby (now he's 3), I live on my own, I am working in my field of study, I am studying for the LSAT and the exam is DEC 3 Im in teh midst of applying for law schools. After all these accomplishments and many awards in between I struggle with what some people say are easy to accomplish, because I have the control over it. When in reality I feel like I want to control my weight issue and not let it control me!! (Sorry rambled a bit)

So here I am again. I've been going to the gym for about 2 weeks now and all the scales I step are giving me big differences than what i was. I mean 10-20lbs differences, thus my next investment is a DIGITAL SCALE .

I am looking forward to my journey and would truly appreciate all the support the site has to offer!!! Let us hold hands again!!!!
Jushave2try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:54 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back and congrats on all your accomplishments!
It is not easy but it can be done. Stay strong and do not give up!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #3  
Pound by Pound

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Back!!

I'm back for the second time myself .. so I know exactly what you're feeling! But don't let the fact that you're back again bother you - let's celebrate in the fact that we have such a wonderful place to come for friendship and support!!

Good luck!!
** Stacye ** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 02:01 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 335HW/see ticker/195

Height: 5'9''

Good for you... Gaining back the weight you've lost is hard, but getting back on track is a great feeling! I myself had lost over 50 pounds in 2008, gained it all back since, but I have now lost close to 55 pounds and it feels very good!

What you're doing now takes a lot of courage, don't let anybody tell you otherwise.
Melfuchsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:38 PM   #5  
T&A's Mommy

S/C/G: 253/253/180

Height: 5'5"

Thank you all for the support!
Jushave2try is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 04:52 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 180/180/145 Pear Shape

Height: 1/2 way to 5'6

Happy that I can join this journey with you
IKenDoIt2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:23 PM   #7  
I Need Accountablity!

S/C/G: 190/Ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Glad you have you back on track!

Remember this is a life style change, your eating habits must change or you will gain the weight back. I am hoping this is the last time, I have to cut back on food to lose weight. It took me long enough to learn this lesson!

I have picked a realistic goal weight that I feel like I could maintain and still have some of the foods I like. I am losing the weight slowly in order for me to learn the eating habits I need to learn.
WannaBeLoserAgain is offline   Reply With Quote