Weight Loss Support - how to access my original information

11-12-2011, 02:54 PM
I want to update my weight loss and cannot figure out how to do that---I have posted several requests for help and have not been able to find any responses.

11-12-2011, 03:06 PM
Do you mean the S/C/G numbers to the left of your posts? Go to "User CP", then click on "Edit Profile". The S/C/G field is there for you to edit.

11-12-2011, 03:12 PM
The same way you did it the first time, just change the figures.