Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'7"

Smile My first blog ever! One week on IP so far

Hello everyone. I am so happy to have been referred to this blog. Really looking forward to the ideas, suggestions and helpful words to make it to my ideal self on the ideal protein diet.
Any one can offer me some direction or blog group invites that would be helpful to a first timer would be so appreciated.
Things are going alright so far, although... I find myself so hungry at times that I feel like i am going to faint. I keep opening the fridge only to close it with empty hands. As well, I have never been a weigher, now I weigh myself at least 3 times a day. I find myself obsessed with all the positive and quick reactions others have had. So I feel like I am not pulling my weight or being serious enough, if I don't get results. Or if i faulter. But it seems my self control is a little lacking
So my name is Stacey and hello to all or any who read my introduction
SassyStacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:00 PM   #2  

Hi there and welcome!

I won't be the first to tell you - but weighing three times a day is probably too much and not helpful. I weigh once every day and that is sufficient.

It sounds like you are trying really hard at this and that is great. Just be patient. Remember you are not just trying to lose weight but making changes you can live with for life!
HikingChloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 174/164/140

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by HikingChloe View Post
Hi there and welcome!

I won't be the first to tell you - but weighing three times a day is probably too much and not helpful. I weigh once every day and that is sufficient.

It sounds like you are trying really hard at this and that is great. Just be patient. Remember you are not just trying to lose weight but making changes you can live with for life!
Thanks! I am trying to figure out the best time of day to weigh myself, as sometimes i get such varying weights, each day and time. Thanks for the info
SassyStacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #4  

Hi there! My advice is put the scale away.. I was atkins 7 years ago and I became obsessed with the scale and would check 3-7 times a day! Ive told myself this time around trying to lose weight, Im only going to check once every 2 weeks
Cndnchicky is offline   Reply With Quote