Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-07-2011, 04:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/197/160

Height: 5ft9

Default Greetings From NC

Hi all!

I found this website through a google search for Prozac and Weight loss.

I've always been over weight according to those charts they have in the doctors offices. I've had self esteem issues with my weight for mostly all of my life and I've finally got the opportunity to actually do something about it (and its working).

The heaviest I've ever been in my life has been 235lbs and I attribute that to the job I used to have before moving to security, depression and general lack of motivation. My job before security was a sedentary one, working 12 hour shifts sitting in front of a computer, inputting data into computer programs and answering phones.

I'm 28 years young and I live a fairly active life. I work as a security officer for a level 1 trauma center here in NC and put a lot of miles down doing patrols. In my free time I do photography for hobby and by request. My friend's call me a kitchen goddess because the creations that come from my kitchen are rather yummy. In general, I like to cook healthy but on occasion I'll be bad. I eat sweets on occasion but not very often; I bake for the enjoyment of others. I was a volunteer firefighter for several years before my dad passed away and I've been an EMT since 2002. I still carry my EMT certification due to my job but I no longer work on an ambulance.

I keep bees, I garden, and am learning to homestead. I drive a Mini Cooper and am in a Mini Cooper car club. I LOVE to take road trips when I can - the curvier the roads, the better.

My goal is to lose an additional 20lbs from my current weight (I was 235lbs, I'm currently at 197lbs) and drop a couple of pants sizes. - I currently wear a men's size 38 pants.

Looking forward to the information and support that this website has to offer ^_^

Last edited by Daithi11; 11-07-2011 at 04:59 AM.
Daithi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 09:54 AM   #2  

Height: 5'7

Hello Daithi11, and welcome to 3FC. Good luck on losing those 20 pounds. You've gotten far on your weight loss journey already. And you seem to have good habits and attitude. That is awesome You can do it!!
Nile1988 is offline   Reply With Quote