Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-06-2011, 01:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 197/TICKER/150

Height: 5'10

Default Ready to change my life

Hello All~

I am so excited that I found this forum! My name is Jennifer, i'm 24, and I am a single mother of two beautiful daughters. I have been struggling with my weight my entire life. I am now at my highest weight (197). My whole family is fit, and in shape, and I can definitely say, I am the largest person in my family. I am aspiring to reach my goal weight of 150 lbs. I am 5'10 so that would be a perfect weight for me. I will count calories (not go over 1200 daily), and make an attempt to do some type of exercise everyday. I'm not really a gym person, but I am very much into workout tapes (Insanity, Jillian Michael's etc).

I look forward to meeting others on this site, and continue to inspire each other. Thank you for reading this, and I hope to be posting before/after pictures sooner rather than later
dazzlemee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 215/215/150

Height: 5'4"

Hi Dazzle, I know where you are coming from... I am the largest person in my family too. My sisters are thin and fit. I am just getting started and hope to lose 80 lbs. Best of luck to you!
occupied by my fat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:54 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 197/TICKER/150

Height: 5'10

Thank you! You as well!
dazzlemee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 04:55 PM   #4  
Every pound is a victory

S/C/G: 263/147/?

Height: 5' 6"

rainydays is offline   Reply With Quote