Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 09:25 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Friday, Feb 7 - Daily

Good Good Morning Chickadees!

I got up very early this morning and was able to do a 3 mile walk with Leslie and then situps before getting ready for work. Boy do I feel great! :-) I wonder if Cin is walking right now with Leslie so that she can get on the puter and play?

I need to do payroll and stuff and then I will be back to check the posts.

I hope everybody has a great day!!!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 02-07-2003, 09:45 AM   #2  

Hello everyone! I talked with my son last night and he is fine. I can't go into deltails though.
It's very cold here...brrrr! But the sun is shinning and the days are getting longer. There is hope.
Well, I have to get off the keyboard and make some drop cinnamon biscuits.
Old 02-07-2003, 10:55 AM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning Ladies!

Yes.Cathy you were on target.I was doing my Leslie Sansone and watching the birds in the lovely snow! We got around 3 inches last night and it is beautiful! I put some slices oranges in one of the feeders.It is amazing the interesting little birds it attracts!

Cathy.I am so proud of you because you have to get up so early to exercise.That takes real determination & discipline......which helps in all areas of our day. Are you starting to feel and see the difference? I read somewhere it takes several weeks to real see a difference.many abandon exercise if they experience a slight gain in weight when they first start...it is sometimes hard for me to convince members to continue........."Rome wasnt built in a day" but we often want results in one week!It takes time! It took time to get in the shape we are in.so it takes time to modify the shape! Bravo to anyone who starts & sticks with it!

Tippy..glad to see you pop in again...hope things continue to get better in your family.! Are you still enjoying the bread machine?Fresh baked bread is a wonderful gift to give to! ( especially since you cant take a slice before giving it! )

Hope everyone has a good day & checks in!

Remember: the banana-when it left the bunch,it got skinned!

....CIN ...............
Old 02-07-2003, 11:38 AM   #4  

Good Morning all.

I am stuck at work for a little while today and I mean literally. Hubby dropped his truck off to get worked on b/c he will be in Houston all next week and wont need it. So, I am stuck without a truck. He is off today and it is killing me. I want to be off too. We really don't get ot see eah other very much so I value what time I do get with him. He is bringing our dog back to the trainer for 2 more months. She is going to get 2 more certifiacations and then she will be done. I told him that this would be it I can't take the fact that she would be gone for much longer. She was gone for 6 months last time. I forgot what it was like to have a dog and then to make it worse, she went into heat for the first time as soon as she got home. I have never had a dog before so that was a totally new thing for me.

I will be leaving here at 1 so I guess it isn't to bad but it would be much more fun on the outside.
Old 02-07-2003, 12:27 PM   #5  

Good morning everyone,

DH & I just got back from coffee with friends.....now I have to go sit in front of the light box for 30 minutes. Will come back later to check the posts. Feeling really good today.

April
Closed Thread