Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2011, 09:24 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome! 10/31 - 11/6

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great week!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great week!

Last edited by Diana3271; 11-06-2011 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-30-2011, 11:25 PM   #2  
Jessica

S/C/G: 153/132/fit and confident

Height: 5'8"

Hey I want to join! I need some accountability this week! I've bee. Calorie counting but the last few months have been over-ridden with binges at least twice a week. I've gone six days now and would love to continue through this whole next week! So, I'll be checking in everyday with good news, and that's final! Good luck to everyone else who joins! Let's make this week a great one!
Old 10-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #3  
So close, yet so far away

S/C/G: 188/154/135

Height: 5'5

Hi everyone!!! Heres to a fabulously fit week!

Nanna7 Adjustments are always hard in the beginning but you can do anything you set out to do! Just cut back slowly and hopefully it wont be such and adjustment for you. I used to drink coffee but only sparadicaly.
Dieana I hope you arent having an allergic reaction, those are horrible!
Jomatho I always have a gain right before ttom. Hopefully you go back down quickly!
Mamakat Haha that sounds like my house! I told DH that I am ready for him to rip our kitchen island out because it just collects junk! Thats outstanding on your weight loss!!!!!! You are doing great!! I hope your soreness goes away.
Still Yay for disappearing muffin top! I am still working on mine.
danzingurl77 Welcome and congrats on going good for 6 days now!
Hi everyone!!! I am excited about spending my week with everyone! Its so nice to be surrounded by people that understand what I am going through and are working towards the same goal! You all rock!

I am STILL 158! GRRRRRRR!!! Its okay though because I got a new plan of attack! I just a ab glider from walmart and this sucker is a crapload harder to do than my exercise bike. I am embarrassed to admit this but I could only do 2 minutes on the thing! I am going to work up to doing it longer though! Hope you are all having a good evening

Last edited by madmadz; 10-30-2011 at 11:58 PM.
Old 10-31-2011, 04:59 AM   #4  
~Krystal~

S/C/G: ~175/Too Much/~~ABS

Height: 5'3.5"

Hi ladies & Larry
Last night was such a HIT wif the kiddos (who are not kiddos anymore)! My 16 y.o. Nephew came with my niece & her bf. We watched 3 horror shows-ate a ton of off plan food-& had so much fun! I told them we had to do this more often than just at Halloween!

Tonight, DH & I take the babs ToT wif their little brother-Noah! My babs have matching pumpkin costumes that my MIL bought ! They are adorable! I'll try to upload a pic, but I'm telling you all, I'm in desparate need of a new lappie!

I've been using my phone for posts b/c keys qwerasdzx don't work on my lappie!
:'(
I hate this too! I loved my Vaio!
Old 10-31-2011, 05:43 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 177.7/150.8/132

Heyyy another week and ready to rumble I can't believe I am only a teenie weenie bit off my October goal! Argh!!! Anyway, it's all good I got in the mail my new clothes today I git into size 12 jeanssss! but the work pants don't button up yet... Give it another 10 to 15 days :P

Hope everyone has an amazing week
Old 10-31-2011, 07:03 AM   #6  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Good Morning! Happy Halloween!

I didn't feel like I was going to have a gain when I woke up this morning, but 'Surprise, Surprise, Surprise'! I am not amused. I mentioned last night that another gain was a possibility. I know how my crazy body is.

Weigh In: 149.0
Up: .6

danzingurl77 Hi and Welcome to the check-in!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:14 AM   #7  

Monday. Need I say more? Scale is up again. Poop. I wasn't even going to weigh because I already knew it would be. I ate too much yesterday, hungry all-day-long again. Not enough to gain weight, but enough to hold more water and move the scale along in the wrong direction! Hormones suck.
Today, I am going to be POP if it kills me. I will not give into hunger or cravings no matter what. You heard it here.
Plan for today, starting out with a walk this morning and then I will see where the day takes me. Hoping I can muster up another workout in there somewhere but feeling pretty lazy right now. If it weren't for my friend meeting me, there would be no walk. Blek.
Catch you all later when I am feeling a little less moody. . .

ETA: The worst part is, I budgeted for these couple days calorie wise last week because I knew TOM was coming and I always get hungry right before, so I tried to eat under a few days to make up for it. I think I am getting so smart, but my body always finds a way to outsmart me in the end!!!

Last edited by jomatho; 10-31-2011 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:27 AM   #8  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Not sure what I weigh today as I was too cold to get naked to weigh myself. I weighed myself in my wool socks and long pants and shirt jammies. I figure at MOST they weigh a pound, but the scale said 183.4, which would mean a 1.4 jump on the scale if they do weigh a pound. I ate some sodium rich foods yesterday and about 1600 calories. TTOM 'might' be starting today or tomorrow if I ovulated this month. FIrst month in my entire life I have no idea about that happening or not happening!

Anyway, we had such a nice family day yesterday. The whole weekend actually and it's been so long since we had one of those, I forgot what it was like! MIL is still having her allergic reaction, but she mostly stayed to herself and I didn't let her downerisms bother me too much. I'll will try to get a picture of all four of us today, but someone snapped these of DH and me yesterday. So fun to dress up!

Last edited by berryblondeboys; 10-31-2011 at 07:40 AM.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:48 AM   #9  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

WI 220.2

For the week: down 3lbs
For the month: down 7.4

Not bad considering I ended up stuck in bed

Happy Halloween everyone
Old 10-31-2011, 07:55 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 305/285/250

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryblondeboys View Post

Happy Halloween Everyone!!!

Not sure what I weigh today as I was too cold to get naked to weigh myself. I weighed myself in my wool socks and long pants and shirt jammies. I figure at MOST they weigh a pound, but the scale said 183.4, which would mean a 1.4 jump on the scale if they do weigh a pound. I ate some sodium rich foods yesterday and about 1600 calories. TTOM 'might' be starting today or tomorrow if I ovulated this month. FIrst month in my entire life I have no idea about that happening or not happening!

Anyway, we had such a nice family day yesterday. The whole weekend actually and it's been so long since we had one of those, I forgot what it was like! MIL is still having her allergic reaction, but she mostly stayed to herself and I didn't let her downerisms bother me too much. I'll will try to get a picture of all four of us today, but someone snapped these of DH and me yesterday. So fun to dress up!

How adorable...
Old 10-31-2011, 07:55 AM   #11  

Very cute Berry!

The first year Toy Story was out, my boys were Buzz Lightyear.

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:56 AM   #12  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakat View Post
WI 220.2

For the week: down 3lbs
For the month: down 7.4

Not bad considering I ended up stuck in bed

Happy Halloween everyone
Not bad? How about fantastic! Way to go Mamakat!!!
Old 10-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #13  

S/C/G: 305/285/250

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning....
Still trying to conquer this new thing in the water department....doin okay, didn't realize how much I loved water.
Old 10-31-2011, 07:57 AM   #14  
Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomatho View Post
Very cute Berry!

The first year Toy Story was out, my boys were Buzz Lightyear.

TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!
Adrian (my oldest) was too. Now my youngest is. Now the oldest is going as the alien from Pizza Planet (also of Toy Story). We often coordinate family costumes.
Old 10-31-2011, 08:11 AM   #15  
Life is about balance

S/C/G: 283/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Good Morning Everyone,

Berry OMG you guys are too cute, awesome job on the costumes

Jomatho Sorry about feeling yucky and unmotivated. Maybe as the sun comes up and begins to shine, so will you. Sometimes motivation is just a pep talk away. I had to talk to myself constantly yesterday "yes I can, yes I can. I've got this' and lets just say if I can do, you can too. Hope your day gets better

Diana keep the Allegra by your side! Sorry about the gain. Hope it whooshes away soon

Nevaeh Awesome on your pants NSV. I love when I get into a smaller size. ((happy dance)) for you

Krystal Sorry about your laptop, I really thought after it dried out if would work for you as DH has spilled a hundred times onto his keyboard and eventually it comes back for him. Although after years of abuse the space bar finally went. Not that that matters now as he has a whole new system (said with sarcasm)

madmadz what kind of bike do you ride. I ride a recumbent bike. I have to admit it's easier than standard but it protects my back and hips so its better for me. Normally I can crank out 30-45 mins on any level, but lately not so much. I love riding.

danzingurl check in whenever you start craving or going for binge. It helps sometimes to talk it out. We all have them so we know how hard they are.

good morning to the other chicks, I hope you are all doing well. I wanted to mention this in last post but forgot so I thought I'd add it now. DH has lost 10lbs! He has been low carbing for a week or maybe two now. Anyway I think its awesome. He pouted yesterday "only 10 pounds, I'm still fat". Had to laugh as I was looking at myself just in a different body... I told him it takes awhile and he should know that. We don't just wake up thin, no matter how much we wish for it. Like that makes a difference, right?

Lets face it when it comes to weight loss we all want it right now. It's all about patience, doesn't that make our hearts grow fonder? Think about it, the longer we're at this the more we love ourselves.

I hope you all have a wonderful and healthy day.
Closed Thread