Old 10-30-2011, 07:19 PM   #1  
A broad on a mission

S/C/G: sz20/14/8

Height: 5' 4.5"

Default This has never happened to me before!

Hi Everyone!! I'm Cait I'm am not new here, but I haven't been to 3fc in a few years so I made a new account.

Anyway, I am also not new to the struggles of weight loss as I have been losing and gaining for about 6 years now. However the last 2 years I've been doing quite well I've lost about 37 pounds

But something happened to me the other day that has never happened before in my entire life--and I knew that I had succeeded in gaining control over food.

I forgot to eat.

Now, this might sound simple to some of you, but I have NEVER forgotten to eat in my entire life. I used to think about what I was going to eat tomorrow before I went to bed and when I woke up in the morning. Food ruled my life. I couldn't WAIT to eat and looked forward to my next meal every day.

But about 2 weeks ago I was talking with a friend who offered to have me stay for dinner. And I accepted because I realized how hungry I was.

"Yes!" I said. "I would love to. I'm starving."

And then I realized I forgot to eat lunch. I swear I almost cried I was so happy. LOL. And honest to God, it has happened several times to me over the last few weeks. I'll be doing something and then wonder why I am so hungry and then realize that I forgot to eat! It's a wonderful feeling.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi! and share this monumental event LOL
aBroadAbroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 11:40 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW210/CW189/GW115

Height: 5ft

That is monumental!

Now that you mention it... I never forget to eat either, I'm always trying not to eat LOL. Congratulations... can't wait until I can say I forgot to eat
luckyme0510 is offline   Reply With Quote