WW At Home - ***WEIGH IN's***

View Full Version : ***WEIGH IN's***

nursemandi
10-30-2011, 04:06 PM
Ok, so I made an error or two but here is the offical weigh in thread for us :D

Today was my day to WI and I did not move one inch on the scale :( however, my eating was not the greatest..at least it's not a gain, right?!

In2wishin
11-03-2011, 09:40 AM
Another 1 lb gone. A little dissappointing but I am very happy with my overall progress.

nursemandi
11-04-2011, 02:48 PM
hey a 1lb is still 1lb...at least its a loss and not a gain, right? I didn't lose a thing my last weigh in, so fingers crossed for Sunday :)

how has your week been so far?

In2wishin
11-04-2011, 04:11 PM
hey a 1lb is still 1lb...at least its a loss and not a gain, right? I didn't lose a thing my last weigh in, so fingers crossed for Sunday :)

how has your week been so far?

Not too bad, and yours? I went a little overboard last night but kept it to 14 of my weekly points.

better life
11-06-2011, 12:09 AM
I'd like to join in this as well, my WI day will be Friday's!!

nursemandi
11-06-2011, 10:05 AM
I jumped on the scale today and I am offically down 2.4lbs for the week!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Since the scale did not move an ounce last week, I am very happy with my result :)

Happy Sunday everyone!!!!

Dee74
11-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Well, I am shocked! I was under points/cals all week except one day and this morning down 4.5 YEAH!!!! I have not seen 161.5 for a few years and now my toes he he.
First full week of tracking points and cals on fatsecret started at 166 used all my 29 points except one day and used 6 weeklies that day too. I know it won't always be this fast but what a nice start.

2SpareTires
11-06-2011, 11:49 AM
Holy cow,4.5 lbs, 2.4 lbs.?! I'm jealous thats super awesome! I just started WW on Friday but I'm making my "official" weigh in day Saturday in hopes that I don't go too overboard on the weekends. I weighed in at 162.5. So I tend to be a horribly slow loser since the past few times I lost weight I lost 4 lbs. in like 4 months and never lost anymore. What are all of your secrets? Are you weighing in and measuring out things religiously?

Dee74
11-06-2011, 02:55 PM
When I ordered my materials I weighed 168 the next week or so still LC dropped 2-3, then started on WW and now 161.5. I was 168 when I signed up here, don't remember what day that was. Just been tracking everything and not starving. I do know that will slow for sure, but sure was a nice kick in the butt to keep going!

Congrats on getting started and yes I do weigh and measure everything until I am comfortable with things and even then will from time to time do it again to check for portion creep. I am also keeping a cal/carbs count on fatsecret as I go along with an android app for PP. So yes this time it is track,track track and it is working. Keeps me accountable since I do not go to meetings, hard to argue with the numbers even if I don't like them.

nursemandi
11-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Yes I track and weigh everything...it's what helps me keep control of my portions. It's amazing how much you "think" you're consuming over how much you really ARE consuming...makes a world of difference in point land ;)

Congrats Dee on the 4.5lbs loss...that's amazing :carrot::carrot:

Dee74
11-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Thanks Nursemandi, I'll take it! Weight loss is so weird, I will probably be up next week :), but that is how the cookie crumbles. The trend is your friend they say so anything down is forward motion!

In2wishin
11-07-2011, 11:41 AM
I jumped on the scale today and I am offically down 2.4lbs for the week!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

Well, I am shocked! I was under points/cals all week except one day and this morning down 4.5 YEAH!!!! I have not seen 161.5 for a few years and now my toes he he.

Woohoo. :cheer2: :cheer3: :cheer2: Congrats both of you!

In2wishin
11-10-2011, 10:08 AM
Thursday AM weigh in: another 2.6 lb gone.

2SpareTires
11-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Wow,you all are weight loss machines! Congrats on the big weight loss Dee,Mandi and In2wishin! I'm hoping I follow ya'lls downward trend. .:crossed::congrat:

I'm so glad I found this board since I'm doing it at home alone it really helps to read the progress you all have made.:carrot::cb::carrot:

My weigh in is on Saturday...I've got fingers and toes crossed! ;)
~Laura

better life
11-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Way to go everyone, I am really looking forward to tomorrows first weigh in!! I have had an awesome first week!! Be back in the AM with my results!!

2SpareTires
11-11-2011, 11:22 AM
Weighed in this morning and was down 1.5 lbs. yippee! :carrot::carrot: so it's not biggest loser material but it's good for me. now let's see what i can do next week! good luck girlies :hug:

better life
11-11-2011, 02:15 PM
192.8.......7.2lbs lost!!! had a GREAT first week!!! Here's to week 2!!!!

Dee74
11-11-2011, 03:14 PM
192.8.......7.2lbs lost!!! had a GREAT first week!!! Here's to week 2!!!!

That is awesome, WTG!!!!!! Nothing like a big first week to keep you motivated huh! Mine won't be near as good this week, I have been munching all week :(:(

nursemandi
11-11-2011, 09:08 PM
WOW, 7.2lbs?!? That's amazing....way to go!!!!! And I think 1.5lbs is a great loss too :D

Celebrate ladies!!

:bravo:

better life
11-12-2011, 01:18 AM
That is awesome, WTG!!!!!! Nothing like a big first week to keep you motivated huh! Mine won't be near as good this week, I have been munching all week :(:(

Thanks so much Dee!! It was an awesome week!! Maybe your WI will be better then you think!! GOOD LUCK TO YOU!!!!

Here's to a great 2nd week!!! look out 180's here I come!!

better life
11-12-2011, 01:22 AM
WOW, 7.2lbs?!? That's amazing....way to go!!!!! And I think 1.5lbs is a great loss too :D

Celebrate ladies!!

:bravo:

Thanks to you as well Mandi!! I am so focused right now, very aware of everything that goes into my mouth..I track most things before I even eat them to plan my day out.

My Birthday is on Sunday and I really hope the girls don't bring in a Birthday Cake for me...I asked them not to, I don't wanna even go there, I will feel bad if I turn it down, they do know they I have been eating healthier so here's hoping they will listen to my wish for them to NOT bring it in!!

Good luck with your WI this week, tomorrow isn't it??

better life
11-12-2011, 01:24 AM
Weighed in this morning and was down 1.5 lbs. yippee! :carrot::carrot: so it's not biggest loser material but it's good for me. now let's see what i can do next week! good luck girlies :hug:

Congrats to you on your loss!!! Good luck for the next week!!!

Dee74
11-12-2011, 11:10 AM
Well, Happy Birthday! Even if they do bring a cake have small piece enjoy it, track it and move on, but most of all enjoy the day and your family.
Congrats to all losses this week ANY loss is a good loss.

nursemandi
11-12-2011, 08:09 PM
Happy Birthday better :bday2you:

I agree with Dee, anytime there is a loss, it's always great :D

My weigh in is tomorrow morning..here's hoping that the losing streak continues :cool:

Enjoy the wkend ladies :)

nursemandi
11-13-2011, 06:40 AM
Well much to my amazement.....I'm down 5lbs for the week :carrot:
Just had to share....now its off work :(

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

2SpareTires
11-13-2011, 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday better life! woop woop:bday2::woo::balloons::

5 lbs. Mandi.......holy crap! That's huge.You're awesome!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cheer2::congrat:

so here's to an awesome week ahead! :?::coffee::cheers:

Dee74
11-13-2011, 11:55 AM
Congrats to you all! Great losses! Well after my first great week life is back to normal, down .5 this week to a solid 161. I am a happy camper as someone said it is 2 sticks of butter that are no longer on my butt!

nursemandi
11-13-2011, 05:52 PM
Happy Birthday better life! woop woop:bday2::woo::balloons::

5 lbs. Mandi.......holy crap! That's huge.You're awesome!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::cheer2::congrat:

so here's to an awesome week ahead! :?::coffee::cheers:

aww thanks :) I am little surprised to be honest but I will take it for sure, hahaha.

here's to another great week of losing, ladies :D:carrot:

In2wishin
11-15-2011, 03:04 PM
Wow, I'm away for a couple of day and see what happens ............... Wonderful losses everyone :cheer2:

I did OK at book club last Thursday but not so much over the weekend :( Pizza, cupcakes, and icecream. Oh well, I did an unofficial weigh in and it looks like I may be staying pretty much the same which isn't too bad, considering. (My weigh in is Thursday)

In2wishin
11-17-2011, 09:53 AM
Weighed in this morning and another 1.8 lb gone. Still have quite a ways to go to get to Onederland but the amount I have yet to lose is now a 2 digit number.

nursemandi
11-17-2011, 11:14 AM
Way to go!!!! That's awesome news. Have a great day!!!

Dee74
11-18-2011, 10:25 AM
Weighed in this morning and another 1.8 lb gone. Still have quite a ways to go to get to Onederland but the amount I have yet to lose is now a 2 digit number.

WTG :hug: Great job all of us. Here is to getting through the holidays without major setbacks!

better life
11-18-2011, 12:47 PM
Week 2 weigh in.....190.8 another 2lb loss!!! For a total of 9.2lbs in 2 weeks!!! SO EXCITED!! I am so proud of ME!!!

Even going to WW weekly meetings I NEVER lost this much weight in the first two weeks, it took me well over a month to lose 9 pounds!!

I am so close to the 180's again....I can almost taste them!!

Off to change my signature!!

2SpareTires
11-18-2011, 01:37 PM
:no:Oh my gosh you all are amazing! I am the world's slowest loser I swear. I only lost a half pound. *sniffles*:no: I feel like 30 lbs is such a long way to go it's going to take me a whole year to lose. Meh...at least I lost,right?! Just gotta convince myself first.:mad:

nursemandi
11-20-2011, 11:11 AM
congrats to all the losers this week :carrot::carrot:

my weigh in was today and sadly, I did not move an ounce :(:(:(

guess it's time to up the gym!!!

have a great week everyone!!!

Dee74
11-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Congrats to all the losers, maintainers, once again great job. Me I gained 2 lb this week can't figure that one out been OP the whole time only had one 2k day all the rest were 1400 cal and 29 or less points. Well maybe it will fall off the week after Thanksgiving. Have good turkey week all.

In2wishin
11-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Only 4/10ths this week but, whatever..... I am still averaging over 1.5 per week.

nursemandi
11-26-2011, 11:33 AM
Well I weighed in today and.........I am so happy I lost 2.6lbs after a two week plateau :) and that makes a grand total of 40lbs and counting :)

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!

Dee74
11-26-2011, 12:59 PM
Well I weighed in today and.........I am so happy I lost 2.6lbs after a two week plateau :) and that makes a grand total of 40lbs and counting :)

Have a great day everyone!!!!!!!

Congrats, you are moving right along! I will know mon, still think I am up since Thanksgiving was an off plan day,I did not overdo so who knows.

Dee74
11-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Surprise for me, I am back down the 2lb I had put on. So treading water but at least not gaining again.

2SpareTires
11-28-2011, 02:14 PM
Last week was crazy hectic for me and I haven't read emails or checked boards so this is me doing it now!! I gained...was I surprised,no. I ate horrible and didn't count points after thanksgiving so I went 3 days without even trying to eat right. Plus it's that TOM and I feel bloated. When I was stepped on the scale I was up 4 lbs! :shrug: I did not eat THAT much pie...okay I ate 3 slices. No lie but really? So this week I hope with everything that I lose those 4 lbs at least.

Congratulations to those of you who lost last week!! Woot woot...you all are my inspiration :)

In2wishin
12-01-2011, 10:23 AM
Back to my regular Thursday WI. I lost 6/10ths this week so my 2 week total is 1 lb. A little slower than I have been doing, but I'll take it!

nursemandi
12-03-2011, 05:40 PM
Well ladies I have weighed in and to my complete amazement, I am down another 2.8lbs for the week!!!

I had to jump on the scale 5 times to make sure the number was right...I even questioned the scale being broken, lol. But I was on track all week and managed to make it to the gym after work 3 times as well.

I hope everyone has a great wkend....here's hoping for some losers this week :D

Keep up the great work everyone!

Dee74
12-04-2011, 11:16 AM
Wow, congrats to all what a great week for everyone. Me down 1.5 which breaks me into the 150's by a hair! Have not seen that for a long time. Lets keep up the good work all and have a great week.

Mrslombardi
12-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Hey ladies. :)
I'm new and this is my first post (and I'm not weighing in) but I wanted to say hi!

It's my first day doing WW. I went from 264 down to 221 just by cutting out sweets and giving up soda. I've been stuck here for a while. My diet has been very sloppy. Not very organized at all. So I'm hoping WW will help me put things into perspective. So far, so good. It's much easier to track everything than I thought it would be!

In2wishin
12-08-2011, 10:17 AM
I have left my mini plateau. This week I registered a loss of 3.2 lb after 3 weeks of essentially staying the same. Onward and downward!

NellaBella
12-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Hi everyone! I am new here and this is my second week on WW. I lost 5 pounds last week! I have been working my butt off! My official WI is tomorrow,but I weighed today and I am down 1 pound! I know that's still a lost,but I was hoping for at least 3 pounds! Oh well,it's not a gain and that's always great! Hope everyone has a great day!

Dee74
12-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Hi guys, had an awful week was hungry all week, used all but 10 of my weeklies and am up 1.5 back to 161, very frustrating. Gonna have to look hard at foods and try to stay lower carb to knock back the hunger. Right now just trying to get through Christmas without gaining 10 lbs.

Dee74
12-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Sorry to see this group died. Bummer been off plan still 161.

nursemandi
12-20-2011, 07:01 PM
i haven't been on as much as I wanted to be...holidays are keeping me uber busy these days....

BUT...I have managed to stay on track...I am offically down 46lbs..I had a 3.2lbs loss on Saturday...I had remained the same for two weeks so it was nice to see the scale go down...I have been going to a trainer 2x/week to help with my cardio and weights and still following WW...so far so good..let's just hope this coming wkend I can keep close to my points, :o

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

GFtwinsmommy
01-29-2012, 04:15 AM
Can I play too? LOL I just started today. I am not actually signed up for doing WW at home. Just got books off of Ebay and am doing it on my own. I can't afford all the meeting fees and such.
Any way, sounds like you all had a great week of losses. Keep up the great work!

Candy Wright
260/260/170

tessendicott
02-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Lost 2.4 this week. I was a bit disappointed since it was my first week back and I expected to lose a little more, but a loss is a loss and for that I am celebrating!