General chatter - What Is Your "Skinny" Fantasy

View Full Version : What Is Your "Skinny" Fantasy

sexychick
10-28-2011, 10:56 PM
My skinny fantasy is

1.Meet a man who I can have a romantic comedy like relationship with.
2.Be able to go to H &M and buy any clothes there
3.Be able to wear some sexy lingerie and do a sexy dance for my future boyfriend :)
4. Be able to go on a roller coaster and not fearing getting stuck.
4. Not be discriminated against when trying to find a job

caramelkitty
10-28-2011, 11:11 PM
My skinny fantasy is becoming a fitness model.

Yes, I know, ridiculous. But then again, I thought losing weight was ridiculous as well. :)

Good luck on your goals!

sexychick
10-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Nope it doesn't sound ridiculous at all. Thank you and good luck on your goals as well :)

caramelkitty
10-28-2011, 11:15 PM
Thanks Doll! :)

madmadz
10-29-2011, 12:00 AM
Great goals! Mine is to be able to become pregnant. Yea not technically a skinny fantasy, but its why I am losing weight! :)

gymrat05
10-29-2011, 12:07 AM
My skinny fantasy is to put on a super sexy dress (because I'm not wiggling and jiggling anywhere I shouldn't be), walk into a room and make heads turn. I clean up pretty good right now but it would be nice to make jaws drop ;)

Unna
10-29-2011, 05:35 AM
sexy chick: I really loved your: "1.Meet a man who I can have a romantic comedy like relationship with."

Fantasizing is a great way to attain goals - in fact, we should all be devoting a bit of time everyday fantasizing. It helps keep motivation.

My skinny fantasy: I want that "fit" confidence. Walking, running, and simply not thinking about how others are seeing you. Not worrying about thigh rub or arm flab waving..... I suppose I fantasize about confidence and about not thinking about my body so much. I sort of feel a bit like I'm trapped in a cage right now.

Dusti
10-29-2011, 06:08 AM
My skinny fantasy is to completely change my wardrobe! I want to buy clothes I actually like instead of using them as a shield to hide fat. :D

cheerios
10-29-2011, 07:28 AM
Looking good In any thing I wear and not worrying about the belly sticking out

Jadeybaby
10-29-2011, 09:17 AM
To be fit enough to join the military :) not really a fantasy but my goal.
Ultimate skinny fantasy - to find a boyfriend who loves me and to feel worth being loved

shanhat81
10-29-2011, 10:27 AM
I'll admit mine is to look like the former Kate Middleton in a pair of JBrand 811s.

This will never happen, as long skinny legs are not part of my anatomy, nor part of my genetics.

MustardFan
10-29-2011, 11:09 AM
My skinny fantasy is to sit down and have a flat stomach.

Also, I've been wanting to wear clothes that expose my stomach (not in a 90's spice girls way, but more of those, skinny jeans-oversized crop shirt way) since I've been little but my stomach has always been my problem area.

brownbebe
10-29-2011, 11:19 AM
My Skinny Fantasy: Hmmmm, well, I would love to be able to A) be able to walk into my closet and grab anything off the hanger, try it on, and say, oh crap, it is far too big.) That would be ideal. Get it, LOL IDEAL. xoxo

Beach Patrol
10-29-2011, 11:58 AM
my skinny fantasy is to post in the "goal & maintenance" sections of 3FC :D

FunSize
10-29-2011, 12:36 PM
I was actually fantasizing this morning!! Glad I found a thread to share LOL

Just imagining myself SKINNY in a super cute winter coat, sipping a latte!!
I love winter and I don't really get a winter where I live. But I would just love to wear cute winter clothes while at my goal weight ;)

LisaTcan
10-29-2011, 12:47 PM
My skinny fantasy is to wear skinny jeans, heals and a white tank top and to walk into a room and make heads turn. Oh and wear a size 4!

Jessica Committed
10-29-2011, 12:53 PM
This is a fun thread! I have a few. I want to run into my college buddies (I'm 28 now) and have them realize I DID achieve that goal I always kinda had back then to lose weight. I want to be able to go in to a regular-sized store and not be limited to only buying large shirts - I want to be able to buy pants and skirts too (I'm a pear!). I want to slim down my hips and leg - they have a long way to go - so that I'm one of those impressively tall, slim women. Finally, I want to to be a normal BMI so I have more of a change to live a longer, healthier life.

Gabe
10-29-2011, 02:00 PM
To be surprised at the slimness of my own arms. Also--high boots. And. . .running. Really. Running on a crisp autumn day that begs for it.

Rainy
10-29-2011, 02:18 PM
My skinny fantasy is to get skinny, and then go find people who never gave me the time of day in the past, rub it in their face, and then proceed to never give them the time of day again.

Along with various other things like meeting a guy, wearing a bikini to the pool, being able to fit into the clothes at Aeropostale without having to buy the male sizes. (Their shirts aren't long enough, they need to work on that.) Have people look at me and be inspired/motivated when I'm in the gym running for a long time non stop, and many, many more.

fyreflie24
10-29-2011, 02:28 PM
Frolicking on the beach in a bathing suit (haven't worn one in almost 20 years).

Oh yea, and over-the-knee boots.

sexychick
10-29-2011, 02:46 PM
Great fun skinny fantasies girls. Keep em coming lol

ringmaster
10-29-2011, 03:13 PM
just getting up in the morning, putting on a pair of jeans and having them just button and zip up smoothly and knowing I look good...
Right now I dread getting up and getting dressed, worrying the pants are too tight throwing on the tshirt hoping it covers my rolls and stomach.

your #4 is another one of mines. People can say weight doesn't play a part in job hiring, but honestly, it probably plays a major part. I want to wear a nice suit to a job interview, be confident and not worrying if my clothes fit right or if I look right. I'm pretty sure the weight thing and looks in general played a part in me being turned down for a job search program here... I'd love to walk back in looking hot and show them...oh I don't know, I'd want to show them weight and looks aren't everything, but that would just be proving the point. :dizzy: but some of the women there were overweight, so I could atleast get them jealous.

sheramama
10-29-2011, 04:00 PM
Frolicking on the beach in a bathing suit (haven't worn one in almost 20 years).

Oh yea, and over-the-knee boots.

Me too! The boots with a minidress. I've NEVER worn one! (Even at my smallest!)

4theloveof
10-29-2011, 05:21 PM
I absolutely love this post & everyone's answers! My skinny fantasies...

1. To not have bathing suit shopping be my own personal ****
2. To be able to be one of those girls who goes running in shorts and a sports bra, and be confident about it!
3. Like a couple other ladies mentioned... high/over the knee boots!
4. To be able to wear one of those super tight and clingy dresses (or skirts!) and turn heads (that will be thinking, "wow, she looks incredible!" and not "who told her it was a good idea to wear that?!")

LovesBassets
10-29-2011, 05:26 PM
I'm fed up with the whole craziness of "I can't wear that because..." :dizzy:

I want to be able to wear an outfit that I love in a catalog or online.

I want to see it, like it, buy it, and wear it. Enough of the "I'm too fat" mindgames.

runningfromfat
10-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Oh, I have a few:

- Where a sleeveless summer dress without being self-conscious about my arms and waist

- Hopefully get to a G-cup bra eventually since many brands styles stop after a G cup (I have no hope of getting smaller than that I'm sure! :lol: ). Ideally I've loved to get a nice strapless bra and even some corsets.

- Be able to get pregnant again and have in shape arms/legs with a big belly. :D Oh, and lose the weight a lot quicker that time around (um... it took me almost 3 years the first time...)

- Be confident in a bikini (I've been wearing one for awhile already but I'm not as confident as I'd like)

- Just to feel normal. I don't want to feel awkward when I go into a clothing store, I just want to feel like I belong there and not have anxiety about the clothes fitting me. I think this is more about the time spent at maintenance vs. how much I have to lose still (since really I can find clothes at this point already)

ETA: Have a stable clothing size (ok at whatever stores i shop at the most) that I know will fit me. A size that I'm happy with where there's not a thought in the back of my head that says don't buy anything nice you're just going to be at this weight temporarily since you need to lose more.

ShanIAm
10-29-2011, 08:08 PM
Yup, really cute idea for a thread! OK, here are mine....

1) To ditch the cover ups on the beach and be happy in just a bathing suit --- stretch marks and all.
2) OK, probably TMI but... not feeling like I have to get redressed after being undressed in bed with my boyfriend just to use the bathroom or get a drink. I want to be able to walk across the room with confidence.
3) Finally buy a short, tight, tasteful little black dress with an open back.

Napia
10-29-2011, 09:21 PM
Love this thread!
Ok, here goes...
1) Having a tight lean body without a pregnant looking stomach
2) I'd love to fit a size 10
3) No stress on my knees
4) Being able to fit form fitting clothes w/out having to wear any kind of body shaper. This has been a big time dream for me for a really long time
5) I'd love to be able to wear skimpy (but tasteful lol) tops ocasionally that show of a flat tummy. Yeah, I'm 51 but I'll tell ya if I ever reach my goal weight I'm gonna do it!
7) Get more play from the fellas...it's been much too long :(
8) Just being able to look in the mirror and totally love my body
9) Having people jealous of my body... Just being real here. I want people to really marvel at me at 51 years young
10) Having a closet full of the cutest clothes that I look totally fantabulous in!

kidjng
10-29-2011, 09:40 PM
My skinny fantasy is to sit down and have a flat stomach.

This is mine too! :dizzy:

Napia
10-29-2011, 09:59 PM
This is mine too! :dizzy:

Add sitting and a flat stomach to my list too!

sexychick
10-29-2011, 10:26 PM
Add sitting and a flat stomach to my list too!

Add it to mine as well

juliana77
10-30-2011, 12:29 AM
I want to wear heels without feeling like the balls of my feet are on fire.

Candi44
10-30-2011, 11:59 AM
My fantasy is to sit on a plane and not have to suck in to fasten the seat belt.

LovelyLeah
10-30-2011, 12:35 PM
Shorts! I want to look flippin' awesome in a pair of shorts. I would like to wear an oversized sweatshirt and it stead of looking fat I look adorable like skinny girls do. I want to wear what I think looks cute and not have to worry about the pudge rolls popping out.

princessgina00
10-30-2011, 12:58 PM
I want to wear a size 12 and have a cute stomach like all of the "plus-sized" Lane Bryant models.

iatejen
10-31-2011, 02:11 PM
To be able to buy clothes from the mini-sized stores (Guess, H&M, VS) without issue. There is this outfit in the VS catalog that I have been coveting for two seasons. I'm waiting to be able to buy it as my "look what I'm wearing next weekend" outfit, rather than "maybe some day".

Miss Sandra
10-31-2011, 05:54 PM
The main ones are:

1- Dress like I actually live in Florida- short shorts, bikinis, sundresses and be confident while wearing them.
2- Not feel my knees crack/pop when I start walking after I sit for minutes.
3- Not be nervous about going to the doctor. I dread it now because I know I'm going to get the "you're too heavy" speech.
4- Be able to shop WITH my skinny friends. Now I mainly just watch them shop and it's not fun!
5- To be able to book any flight, wait in line for any rollercoaster, or book any adventure without worrying if I'm too big.
6- To not be viewed as the fat funny friend to guys I meet.

This list goes on and on and on.. lol

Serval87
10-31-2011, 11:20 PM
1. Looking good in anything I wear, and making heads turn. ;)
2. Being able to do something super sexy and fit like Belly Dancing, Contortion, or Hoop Dancing.
3. Be confident and strong. Have beautiful muscles.
4. Be able to buy clothes whenever I want, because I can grab something off the clearance rack at Walmart marked down to $3 because it's such a small size that nobody else can fit into it. LOL
5. Be the girl people talk about, and how they can't believe "she used to be fat, because she's so tiny now!"
6. Have a sculpted jawline with no double or triple chin.