Mini-Goals - Happy NSV surprise!

View Full Version : Happy NSV surprise!

snorkelmom
10-28-2011, 02:01 AM
I went to my daughter's orchestra performance tonight in the school auditorium, and had a great surprise! The seats up front are quite a bit smaller than the others, for some reason. The last time I was there I could barely squeeze into the seat. They have metal side walls and I basically had to slide in and feel pinched the entire time! Well, we arrived a little late and had to sit right up front. I was worried, but when I went to sit down, I just sat right down, no squeezing necessary!!!!:carrot: Happy Day!

I wonder how long it will take me to really understand that this weight that I'm losing is not just on the scale, but that I've really changed?

Beck
10-28-2011, 05:45 AM
Great NSV! It does take a while for our brains to catch up with our bodies, but you'll get there.

Keep up the great job!

TransformingMyself
10-28-2011, 07:05 AM
I know you loved that! Congrats on your weightloss! :)

Sunshine73
10-28-2011, 08:47 AM
Yay! What a great NSV!! It does seem to take a long time for our minds to catch up with the changes in our bodies! :dizzy:

rachaelm
10-28-2011, 09:01 AM
Yay! that is really awesome!

JOLINA
10-28-2011, 01:54 PM
YAY! :cheer2:
That is so nice to hear that you can now sit where you want.

When I read your post I decided to go outside and sit in one of my lawn chairs that was a little uncomfortable at the beginning of the summer.

I fit just right in that one too! You just helped make my day!

:goodvibes

Food is a temporary fix.
Being healthy is forever.
Living is forever.

Lambiechop
10-28-2011, 03:34 PM
That's a great NSV! Congratulations!!

PreciousMissy
10-28-2011, 03:55 PM
What a nice surprise for you! Now you can always sit in the front row to watch her and KNOW you'll be comfortable!

finn
10-29-2011, 04:10 PM
That's a great NSV, congrats! Must have felt brill!