Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 10-27-2011, 10:48 AM   #1  

Talking 3 weeks until the Ball!!

I have about 3 weeks until the Marine Corps Ball. I want to try to lose 10 lbs. Is it possible? I seriously hope so. I have been working out, mostly cardio and eating really healthy.

I feel like the humidity in Japan is causing me to bloat. Im probably just making excuses for myself. Hah

I just want my dress to fit me right, I tried trying it on a couple weeks ago (bought it at JC Pennys online) and Its hard to pull down. I really need to lose in my mid section and thighs. Any ideas? More cardio?

So 10 lbs by Nov 15!!

Laydeitrippstuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

Good luck. Don't want to throw cold water on your plans but 10 pounds would not do it for me. I drop a size after about 15 pounds anything less and it would be too tight in waist and hips. Can the dress be let out in the waist and hips ?
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 12:48 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 168/148/135

Height: 5'8"

I don't know about 10lbs, but the dress could Probably be fitting better in 3 weeks. I haven't even lost 10lbs in 2 months, but Im down a size. Be strict with your calorie counting and work out no less than 5 days a week and it's possible that the dress will fit better.
lissvarna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 11:03 PM   #4  

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately its one of those silk dresses, so you can see all the flaws on my body! (woopiee). & I cant let it out.
Laydeitrippstuh is offline   Reply With Quote