South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Old 10-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #1  

Default Bad headache...

Not sure if this is normal for anyone or if it may have been triggered by rally driving after eating (although I never get car sick).

We cheated a bit today but talked about it a bunch before and were okay with it considering we've done so well these past two weeks. Decided to go with chicken sandwiches for lunch (wheat bun) and now I've had the worst headache since we ate (almost 5 hours ago!). Could this be related to my body not being used to the carbs/sugar? If that's it I don't wanna eat more bread (although it's my favorite )

Input would be great!! Thanks!
boriqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 09:50 PM   #2  
I think I can...

How was the chicken prepared? It could've been sodium content that triggered the headache. I don't think a wheat bun would've brought about a headache like that.
Did you have any sugar? I notice if I have even a sip of regular soda now I get a crazy headache.
Sorry I can't be of more help, feel better.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 07:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 186/147/135

Height: 5'1"

Your headache could have been just one of those things, but it very well may have been the carbs and sugar in the bun that caused your headache. Remember, your body has been cleansed of all toxins, and it was a jolt to your system to eat them again.
cottagebythesea is offline   Reply With Quote