South Beach Diet - Fundraiser!!!!

View Full Version : Fundraiser!!!!

mzKiki
10-19-2011, 01:03 AM
Ok, I'm 37, well 38 in 12 days and when I was a kid we sold candy out of a little catalog, you ordered, paid, waited and then months later when you actually forgot you even ordered the candy you got it! My oldest is 16 and when she was in elementary the fundraisers were still like that.
Ahh times sure have changed. I dropped my 4 yr old off to school and had a case with 56 ooey gooey chocolate bars shoved in my hands. SMH.
I shared 1 with DD and then put the whole box on the top shelf of the closet.
They are now safely in the trunk of DH's car. He'll have to peddle those babies all on his own. Wow! I can't handle such pressure lol.

bargoo
10-19-2011, 09:33 AM
They are going to melt in the trunk of the car if he doesn't get it out of there right now.

mzKiki
10-19-2011, 01:14 PM
LOL Bargoo then he'll have to pay $56 for a mess of melted chocolate. It was actually in the 40's here overnight it survived. (IDK if I'm happy about that) He's taken all of them to work. I'm sure he'll secretly eat half of them.

asphyxia63
10-19-2011, 02:43 PM
Everyone at work has been bringing those in for their kids lately. I guess it helps that you have to pay for them! Then I would have to go through the guilt of getting my purse, opening my wallet, and putting the money into the envelope. Too much trouble for a minute of ooey gooey satisfaction :)