Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-18-2011, 01:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 255/ 224/ 110

Height: 5'0

Default Hello there from Ohio!

Hello everyone! My name is Luna, I'm 24 and I live in Ohio. I'm usually a lurker type of person with forums but I'm very serious about losing weight and hope that posting will keep me accountable and honest.

I've been heavy since middle school, I'm 5'0 tall and I was at my highest weight of 255 lbs just two months ago! Now I'm down to about 230 and want to keep the weight loss going. I have hypothyroidism which has definitely affected the way i lose weight, it's been a struggle as I am so often tired. I don't find that the medication works very well for me.

Anyway, I enjoy things like horseback riding (although I don't do too much of it because of my weight,) video games (something that keeps me inactive,) movies, and reading as well. I'll also be starting school next semester, which I am very excited about! Well that's me!
FindingMe87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:04 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 135/135/120

Hello! Im 5'0 too! Glad to know there is also little people out there who wants what I do. This site should help you out, I've noticed I keep better tabs on myself when I see other people's posts. Keep up the great work!
BMXgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #3  
Lok'tar Ogar!

S/C/G: 248.6/ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Hello there! I'm a Cincinnatian! Good luck on your weight loss. I'm in my second year of college and it's been a challenge to find time to exercise but the most important thing is watching what you eat.

Good luck again! We are cheering you on!!
Soft Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:41 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soft Speaker View Post
Hello there! I'm a Cincinnatian! Good luck on your weight loss. I'm in my second year of college and it's been a challenge to find time to exercise but the most important thing is watching what you eat.

Good luck again! We are cheering you on!!
Thank you! Do you play WoW or just a fan of the Warcraft games? I noticed the Lok'tar Ogar under your name xD

Last edited by FindingMe87; 10-18-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:43 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMXgf View Post
Hello! Im 5'0 too! Glad to know there is also little people out there who wants what I do. This site should help you out, I've noticed I keep better tabs on myself when I see other people's posts. Keep up the great work!
Oh yay, more shorties like me! =D
Old 10-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #6  
Lok'tar Ogar!

S/C/G: 248.6/ticker/170

Height: 5'9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FindingMe87 View Post
Thank you! Do you play WoW or just a fan of the Warcraft games? I noticed the Lok'tar Ogar under your name xD
Hah let me say first thanks for noticing!!

I did play WoW for a good 5 years. I've been off of it for about 1 to 1 1/2 years. I still am a big fan of Blizzard games. (I am freaking out about D3 coming out soon!! ) And I also go to Blizzcon a lot (been to 3 Blizzcons and 1 Worldwide Invitational), though not this year.

Lok'tar Ogar is a great motto in life and especially weight loss. "Victory or Death" is just a way for me to stay positive and keep on pushing towards my weight no matter what. (Also a great way to show off my nerdiness )
Soft Speaker is offline   Reply With Quote