Old 10-17-2011, 07:13 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 158/157/130

Height: 5'4

Default Back at it..

I've been MIA for awhile now, but I'm back again and ready to lose the rest of these pounds.

I got too comfortable, got a few pounds away from my goal, fit nicely into a size 8 jean and started the downward spiral of thinking - ohhh I can have a taste of this.. I can have a bite of that..

I'm up again, and I know if I don't stick to plan lose the weight and phase off properly I'm not going to reach (and Keep) my goal!

So, I'm posting here to hold myself accountable. I'm taking away my cheering emoticon until I earn them back again.

See you around the boards ... Here's to an OP day

Last edited by Babyblues4; 10-17-2011 at 07:17 AM.
Babyblues4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 08:00 AM   #2  
Health vs. Madness

S/C/G: 230/216/150

Height: 1st attempt 270/151/150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyblues4 View Post
I've been MIA for awhile now, but I'm back again and ready to lose the rest of these pounds.

I got too comfortable, got a few pounds away from my goal, fit nicely into a size 8 jean and started the downward spiral of thinking - ohhh I can have a taste of this.. I can have a bite of that..

I'm up again, and I know if I don't stick to plan lose the weight and phase off properly I'm not going to reach (and Keep) my goal!

So, I'm posting here to hold myself accountable. I'm taking away my cheering emoticon until I earn them back again.

See you around the boards ... Here's to an OP day
This is my story exactly - I have been back for a little over a week and it is still hard, but I know the results, so I am sticking with it. I have to remind myself that I am going to survive without the carbs. It seems that I am always hungry and my mind tells me that only carbs can take care of that. I can survive being hungry and I don't have to like it, I just have to accept it. I was much happier in the closet full of size 8's. My 10's are even tight. I have to stay off of the scale and let the process work because I can let those numbers take over how my day is going to go. I am trying to keep stress down, difficult sometimes. I will be watching for your posts and I wish you a bushel of success. We can do this together and with this wonderful forum full of people doing the exact same thing as we are.
rosemary2612 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 02:42 PM   #3  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Both of you can do this, y'all both have had success. Don't let that scale get to y'all. Sure you want to see it go down but you can also tell in your clothes that you are losing inches and not lbs. I wasn't around when y'all were on IP the first time but I will be around this time!..So I will keeping an eye out for y'all, helping you stay on track and focused hope y'all don't mind
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote