Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 10-16-2011, 02:05 PM   #1  
Fighting the flab

S/C/G: 18.3/18.3/11 to 10 stone.

Height: 5 foot 9.

Question Whats your reasons for losing weight?

First of all I would like to say well done on making the choice to fight the flab, I made the choice to lose my belly, thunder thighs and bingo wings to set a good example to my 8 month old baby girl. Of course I want to do this for myself to feel/look better and to be healthier but I dont want my wee girl growing up and getting terrible eating habits.

Using the word "treat" was a mistake I made when younger which I have carried on to this day. Making things treats makes you want them more for example treating yourself to ice cream or a pizza which is what my parents would do when i was younger and of course when ever we went past mcdonalds I would ask for one because I was well behaved and wanted a treat.

Im not laying blame on my parents at all, they are both quite fit and enjoy running and cycling, I just wish they had been a bit stricter and said no when i asked for a second biscuit.

My portion control has been terrible all my life, I would order a chinese and start to feel full but because it tasted so good I would eat it all if possible.

Now I have made the hard step from eating whatever I want to a diet, a very strict calorie counted diet.

I am really wanting to do this for myself and my daughter, I look at all the pretty dresses from lipsy, topshop or river island and I wish I could fit into them, which is what I plan to do.

My birthday is on the 31st of december and I plan to have lost 2-3 stone by then to try and get a nice little outfit for myself.

2-3 stone might seem alot by then but the diet im on is AMAZING, my friend has been doing it for 5 months and lost 6 stone 4 lbs or 88 pounds for those who dont speak stones.

The thought of being able to run around with my baby girl and not be out of breath is motivating me, also (personal bit) I have a very very active sex life with my partner, he is thin, fit and comes complete with a six pack. I want to be able to be on top and not get too out of breath, im sure there is nothing more sexy to him.He says he loves me the way I am but is standing by my diet, he is going to work out with me and we have went and bought gym stuff to put into our spare room, including a bike, cross trainer, weights and general bits and bobs as well as me getting a hula hoop, step for aerobics, a mat, exercise ball and mini dumbells.I also pruchased 5 workout dvds to do during the day.

What is your motivation and reasons for you new you??

Rach.xxx
willbeayummymummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:00 PM   #2  

You're ALL OVER 3FC talking about how amazing the diet you're on is.

Are you planning to tell us where we can purchase said diet plan, maybe?
MariaMaria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #3  
Fighting the flab

S/C/G: 18.3/18.3/11 to 10 stone.

Height: 5 foot 9.

Its called the cambridge diet, you make an appointment with a consultant, buy your food weekly and get weighed weekly, sorry im all over 3FC im just excited, im pretty sure you get it in the usa if thats where you are.

My friend has done it and lost 88lbs in 5 months and went from a size uk 24-26 to a uk size 14 and she is fitting into some 12's.

xx
willbeayummymummy is offline   Reply With Quote