Announcements and Forum Help! - how can i get my weight tracker to post everytime ?

candice1022
10-13-2011, 08:27 PM
How can i get my weight tracker at the end of my posts to be there all the time instead of me having to copy and paste the link each time i post? :?:

Suzanne 3FC
10-13-2011, 08:33 PM
You won't qualify for a signature until you have been a member for 20 days and have made at least 20 posts. At that point, you'll find the option in your UserCP :)

We do ask that members not try to work around the policy by manually posting them in posts before then. True signatures will auto-update when you update them, but the original posts will always show the outdated tracker code.

I hope that helps :)

candice1022
10-14-2011, 12:11 AM
You won't qualify for a signature until you have been a member for 20 days and have made at least 20 posts. At that point, you'll find the option in your UserCP :)

We do ask that members not try to work around the policy by manually posting them in posts before then. True signatures will auto-update when you update them, but the original posts will always show the outdated tracker code.

I hope that helps :)

oh okay thanks

BMXgf
10-16-2011, 10:35 PM
This helped me! :) thank you! Day 2 I believe.