Looking Good, Feeling Great Plus to Petite Shopping, the Home Spa, and Beauty Tips for Beautiful Chicks

Old 10-10-2011, 09:09 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/175/140

Height: 5'6

Default online shops

Any of you guys have some really good online shops for womens clothing? i've been looking but i love deals.. haha

if any of you have shops that you regularly buy from please let me know i've been searching for some good online stores!

thanks
luciddepths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:21 PM   #2  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

What type of clothes are you looking for? I shop almost exclusively online because I'm pretty curvy and I can't find clothes locally that fit. However, even if you're not that curvy you can find a ton of great deals. I personally love zulily (it has a lot of mom/baby stuff too) but it's a deal a day website where you can find some great deals on clothes/shoes/lingerie etc for discounted prices. For in between clothes I go to Old Navy/Gap because you can always find coupons for them.

I also really like vintage looking clothes so I have a number of links for those type of clothes if you're interested.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2011, 10:23 PM   #3  

Hey, you bet i'm interested! i dont really have a style so any would be great
Old 10-26-2011, 06:19 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 134/126/under 124

Height: 5'2.5

I am a sucker for ModCloth.com
indiblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #5  
June

S/C/G: 240/184/155

Height: 5'6"

Alright, here's where I shop.

My main list is here.

I love the vintage look so that includes:
modcloth
pinnupgirl clothes
trashy diva
vivien of Holloway
Stop staring clothing

For jeans I'm a big fan of Levis. Normally I try and try them on in the store first but then purchase them online because they're cheaper (just go to the Levi's website).

I buy a lot of non-essential clothes (basically clothes that don't need to fit me the best ) at Old Navy/Gap so things like every day underwear, PJ's, shorts, loungewear, swiming coverups etc.

My tops (especially work clothes) are all from brands that cater to large bust sizes. I just tried AJ Rumina and will review it on my blog soon. I also plan on trying biubiu and pepperberry this winter.

For bras I've tried a lot of places but hands down my best experience so far are Ewa Michalak bras. Even with the international shipping they're really affordable and the quality/appearance is unbelievable. I can't rave enough about them (and they carry probably the largest range of sizes possible. ).

Like I said before I check out zulily often for deals.
runningfromfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #6  

Sweet! Thanks guys!