Diet Blogs and Journal FAQ and Help Forum - HELP! lol I can't find the journal section....

butterflywings77
10-09-2011, 11:03 AM
I'm not a blogger...can someone point out the journal section for me?? lol THANKS!!

Suzanne 3FC
10-09-2011, 11:40 AM
We don't have a journal section of the forum, but we offer free blogs designed for diet blogging :) Go to http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/ and sign up :)

hotcakes65
10-09-2011, 04:30 PM
I am new and have found that blogging is really inspiring !

eire22
10-09-2011, 05:04 PM
Yeah I just joined now 2 so stil trying to figure out how to use it fresh start tomorrow so looking forward to seein if bloggin will help :)

ange82much
10-11-2011, 03:18 AM
as a reader, i find the blogs page hard to navigate around. They just seem to be in chronological order which isn't very useful.

How do you find the older ones?

How do you find the most read ones?

Is there any way of putting visitor numbers or star ratings on them?

It would be good to find a couple of good ones and read each update, but how do you do that??

rissruiz
10-11-2011, 06:59 PM
I just signed up too and I'm getting familiar with everything but can someone point me in the direction to a forum where I can find some motivation?? Trying to get my butt in gear and get out there and start exercising but i have a real lack in motivation right now :( any help is appreciated!!!!

:carrot:

ange82much
10-12-2011, 02:53 AM
Rissruiz - have a look at the 'goal' section!
Otherwise just browse any section that catches your attention - there're motivating posts all over the site!!

candice1022
10-12-2011, 08:06 PM
Can someone help im new to this and i dont know where to find some things... where can i find one of those weight loss counters that are on the bottem of everyones posts? how do i post pics? and is my blog automatically available to others to read on here or do i have to post a link to it somewhere?

Suzanne 3FC
10-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi, welcome to 3FC :)

You can add a ticker to your signature after 20 days and 20 posts. This thread should get you started : http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/announcements-forum-help/203435-ultimate-one-stop-signature-ticker-thread-read-here-if-you-have-questions.html

I see you've added your blog link to your profile, so everyone will be able to find it now.

To add pics, look for the 'add attachment' option when you create a new thread or use the regular new reply page. You are welcome to make a test post here to try it out.

:)