Old 10-03-2011, 12:00 AM   #1  

Default Miracle Noodles?

Hello All-
My sis, 3 of our girlfriends and I all started Ideal Protein this past week. I thought before we all became bored out of our minds with eating salad 2x a day for the next 6 months I would try to find some great recipes for us to try to spice up our veggie lives. I saw on a post there is a product called Miracle Noodles. Can we have that on phase 1 of this diet? I would love to do a stir-fry of sorts or use it for a side for other dishes.
Plus if anyone has any other suggestions we would gladly take them, we really are taking this diet seriously...thanks!...
psc0907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:07 AM   #2  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by psc0907 View Post
Hello All-
My sis, 3 of our girlfriends and I all started Ideal Protein this past week. I thought before we all became bored out of our minds with eating salad 2x a day for the next 6 months I would try to find some great recipes for us to try to spice up our veggie lives. I saw on a post there is a product called Miracle Noodles. Can we have that on phase 1 of this diet? I would love to do a stir-fry of sorts or use it for a side for other dishes.
Plus if anyone has any other suggestions we would gladly take them, we really are taking this diet seriously...thanks!...
Yes you can have miracle noodles on phase one
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:37 AM   #3  

awe thanks for letting me know. It's kind of exciting to be able to create dishes that are more exciting than eating the same 5 veggies cold on my salad, twice a day. Have you had them before? Are they any good?
psc0907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 12:48 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by psc0907 View Post
awe thanks for letting me know. It's kind of exciting to be able to create dishes that are more exciting than eating the same 5 veggies cold on my salad, twice a day. Have you had them before? Are they any good?
They really don't have a taste, But do rinse them out thoroughly. They have a very bad fishy smell to them....Just rinse them a few times and dry them out on a papertowel or a dish towel. I use them like 2-3 times a week, usually in stir fry. Last night I put them in my stuffed bell pepper which came out great
Old 10-03-2011, 08:52 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 217.5/ticker/135

Height: 5'4"

I love my miracle noodles -- I have only tried the angel hair, since they seem to be the most highly recommended. I waited 8 weeks to try them, because my coach was kind of wary of them.

Now I'm using them and have to make extra, so my 3-year-old can have some too. Definitely make sure to rinse and rinse and then pat them dry. They take on the taste of whatever you cook them with.

Enjoy!
rainbowmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 204/143/135

Height: 5' 1"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuv2bloved View Post
They really don't have a taste, But do rinse them out thoroughly. They have a very bad fishy smell to them....Just rinse them a few times and dry them out on a papertowel or a dish towel. I use them like 2-3 times a week, usually in stir fry. Last night I put them in my stuffed bell pepper which came out great
I guess I should try them too, I just couldn't get past the smell though. The woman who runs a sugar free shop here told me she can't keep them in stock so they must be good. Using them in the stir fry would be a good way to start.
patns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 01:27 PM   #7  

When I was at home my mom made the angel hair with a little of the WF Alfredo and broccoli mixed all together it was good. She added spices so that the Alfredo had some flavor Just make sure you RINSE them A LOT! then pat them dry...lol