WW Clubs and Groups - Thursday Chatters for October!

View Full Version : Thursday Chatters for October!

jar1965
10-02-2011, 10:16 AM
Hi everyone! We are just a group of gals that get together to chatter and share all kinds of stuff! From staying OP to grandchildren, kids & pets! Hope you jump in and share with us! You'll find all kinds of fun going on here!

Morning everyone! Happy Fall! Brrrrr, it sure is chilly here. I was going to name us the "Thursday Chilly Chatters"......but.....haha!
Got up this morning with a new attitude! Hope it sticks! I had a great breakfast and started out my day by PLANNING!

Have a great day!

Tina
10-02-2011, 02:57 PM
Happy October!

Jeanne, thanks so much for starting us off.
Brrrr....you say! Well, it was actually 57 here this morning and it was wonderful!
We here in south TX have about a week of fall. I think this will be the one. I believe the next week will be back in the 90's again.

I did great OP yesterday. However, I blew all my extra points today---at Olive Garden. Today was the "Never Ending Pasta Bowl" and was delicious. Of course, I could fill up on just the salad. :lol:

Everyone have a fabulous rest of the weekend.

:bat:

jar1965
10-02-2011, 03:15 PM
Kinda funny.........PITTSBURGH VS. THE TEXANS today! ;)

Tina
10-02-2011, 05:22 PM
Yea TEXANS!!!

Tina
10-04-2011, 10:40 AM
Happy Tuesday.
Dori, how are things going?????
blueeyedgirl, are y'all having good weather?
Susan, how is school? Are y'all having this nice morning weather. Love you!
Jeanne, are you busy making things again? How is work?
Maureen, get those roller blades out before the snows come. :)
Mimi, farmgirl, Tammy we miss you girls.
janelle, what's in your garden now? How is your husband. I'm sure work is busy for you.

Larry's neck is bothering him again. (A few years ago, he had surgery to fuse 3 discs when they closed up and he lost feeling in his toes and fingers.) He's going to a spine doctor today.
My metabolism is still at a standstill. Does someone want to kick it!!!!! :lol:

Kristikins
10-04-2011, 05:47 PM
Hello! Can I join in?? I'm Kristi. 38 & overweight! Ready to say goodbye to these extra 100 pounds or so that I'm dragging around with me! I'm a BAD yo-yo'er, I can drop 20 or so pounds, give up and gain it back, plus some of course!
I work as a Teachers Assistant for 2nd grade (this is my first year of this!) My previous jobs had me sedentary - at a desk, all day long...for 17 years! So at least I get movement with my new job! Now I just gotta get to journalling my foods and making good choices!
I'm scheduled for a hysterectomy next summer (when school is out) so I really want to drop some weight so hopefully I'll heal quicker and with less complications! I'm scared of the surgery and recovery and the possible complications - so not only do I need weight loss motivation, I need uterus/ovary loss encouragement!!
I live in TN, am married to my Prince and we have 1 son...he's in school in Georgia (just graduated from HS this past May)! He gets to come home on the weekends - thank goodness!! I miss him terribly when he's gone!!
Sorry to yak so long...but I wanted to give you my "background" :) Have a good evening everyone!!

Tina
10-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Kristikins--yes, you are welcome here!!!!! :):):)
You have a great attitude. You can do this! We are here for you. That's one great thing about this group. We give lots of support. :hug:
Good luck!
Larry saw the doctor and got Prednisone. There are serveral things that can be done for this pain, thank goodness!

:flow1:

Ladybug2680
10-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Hello all. Things are going well. Just got in from doing Zumba and I'm a little sore right now. This week and next week are a 4 day work week. Woot woot! We're planning on going down to Thomasville to visit with Justin's family. I'm hoping this visit will be better than the last couple of visits. Trying to have a positive outlook, but with the things that have happened it's a little hard. Well I must run. Time to start getting ready for bed. Love all of you wonderful ladies. :)

maureen kempster
10-05-2011, 03:57 PM
Hi everyone and welcome Kristikins. Together we can do this. It's easier when we're not alone.

I'm on day 6 of another start on the program. I've been journalizing for the last week so hopefully that will help. I always feel better when I keep track and follow program. Why don't I remember this when I fall off??!!!

It's really starting to look like fall now. Our Thanksgiving is this coming monday so it's a nice long weekend. Looking forward to that.

Hope everyone is good and will be here later

maureen

Tina
10-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Happy Thursday to All!!!
I'm in a rut!!! My tracker isn't moving. I did lose the 2 pounds that I had gained. :carrot:
I am going to weigh tomorrow, too, at home. Maybe I'll be able to move the tracker.

We can all do this!

:haphal:

Kristikins
10-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome!! I'm still struggling to get back OP! Yesterday morning I tried to cook my Steel Cut Oats in the microwave...BIG MESSTAKE!! It was EVERYWHERE! So I ended up having Eggo's instead. (my mornings are limited on time)...last night I'd planned on cooking them for this morning - and then just nuking them, didn't get a chance to whip them up, ...soooo Tonight I'll be making them or tomorrow...and will figure points on everything on my plan for tomorrow...Now if I could just get the journalling thing down - that DOES help SO much! For a long time, when I was on WW before I was SO good that I'd plan out every bite, and write it down a day or two in advance and if it wasn't on my list, I wouldn't eat it! If I can just get that mindset back!

Ladybug2680
10-06-2011, 08:30 PM
Kristikins - Welcome. Glad to have you with us.

Weigh in was this evening. It was an exciting weigh in to say the least. As of tonight I have reached my 5% goal. I lost #3.2 for a total of #10.8. So today I received two stickers (1 for an additional 5 lbs and the other for my 5%). We're out of school tomorrow and will be taking the kids to see "Dolphin Tale". I'm looking forward to it. Well enough about me. I hope everyone is doing well. Remember keep going and keep your heads up. :)

shcirerf
10-07-2011, 08:24 AM
Good morning! Yup, I'm still here.

Welcome Kristikins! About your Hysterectomy, I had a total one years ago. Once you get your hormones stable, it's great. Never regretted it.:D

Anyway, all the family stuff is done until next year, the days are getting shorted and life is quieting down.

The garden is still hanging in there since it hasn't frosted yet. Getting a few things.

Hanging in between 140 and 142 at home, still haven't seen that elusive 140 at WW. Ah well, I'll get there!

Tina
10-09-2011, 10:39 AM
Hi all,
Everyone sounds good. :)
I've lost a couple of pounds from worry/not eating much. I took Larry to the ER yesterday morning. He will have an MRI tomorrow morning. He had spine surgery before and must have another pinched nerve iin his neck.

It's raining here today. Yea! Y'all up north are probably having beautiful leaves now.

Maureen, is it snowing up there yet?

maureen kempster
10-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Hi Tina

We don't usually get snow until late Oct or early Nov. There've been some winters where it didn't snow until after Christmas!! It's very fall like here today and yesterday. It's sunny and about 60 F. So it's nice.

Tomorrow is our Thanksgiving so I'm off.

hope you all have a great day and I hope Larry's feeling a bit better

maureen

jar1965
10-09-2011, 10:48 PM
Hi everyone!!!!

Welcome, welcome, welcome Kristikins! Soooo nice to meet you! You'll love it here!:carrot: Oh...what are "steel cut oats"?

Maureen & Marion - Happy Thanksgiving!:thanks1:

Tina - how's your Larry feeling? Continued thoughts and prayers!

Susan - how's your dear mom?

Janelle - Hi!

Busy here! I went back to Barkus part-time. I love being back! Friday night we went out for dinner with bob's mom and dad, saturday with friends, and then today I went to the Apple/Fall Fest in a small town near here! And..............I stayed OP the entire weekend! Yay!

jar1965
10-10-2011, 08:11 AM
Dori!!!! Somehow I had missed your post! CONGRATS to reaching 5%!!
!:carrot::carrot::carrot:Standing ovation to you!!:carrot::carrot::carrot:

jeanne

Tina
10-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Maureen and Mimi---Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

jar1965
10-10-2011, 11:56 AM
just wanted to share: 6 pizzelles (waffle cookies) only 4 POINTS! (I had 3 for 2 Points. Yay! (watch tho.....different brands will have different point values, so use your points calculator.)

Breakfast: flat bagel - 3 Points, 1/4c western egg beaters - 1 Point, ww american cheese - 1 Point & hot sauce to taste - 0 Points = 5 Point delicious breakfast!

Tina
10-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Yea Jeanne :carrot: Keep it up!

shcirerf
10-12-2011, 12:20 AM
Congratulations ladybug!:carrot::carrot:

Tina, Hope Larry gets to feeling better.:hug:

We are having fabulous fall weather out here in Nebraska. Haven't evven had a hard freeze yet,
though I know it's coming. But the more beautiful fall days we have, the less
cold winter ones.

Down 1.8 tonight for 140.8. Getting there.

Tina
10-12-2011, 04:35 PM
:bravo: janelle :carrot: You are doing great!
Larry has an appointment with a neurosurgeon Friday morning. I dread the news

jar1965
10-13-2011, 08:01 AM
Good morning friends! Wow it has been a busy week here for me. I posted the Hello Kitty Crochet Hats and I have so many orders. I'm going to have to ask my mother in law for help in getting them done. I also am going to have to slow down with it.....I was up alllllllll night with wrist issues! Urgh! And I love it so much! (I'm turning into my mother right before my very eyes)!!!!
I have been soooooo OP this week. Tomorrow is WI and I know I am going to see "something".....just how much - I'm not sure. I know waterweight for sure. I have been chugging water, water, water and then up pee'ing ALL night! haha!

Tina - PLEASE keep us posted on Larry! Hugs & continued prayers for both of you! :hug:

Janelle - I LOVE FALL!!! It is absolutely my favorite season! Enjoy it!

Susan - How's school? How's Pat? and how is your sweet momma? (questions, questions...lol)

Tammy - Hi! Any traveling plans in your future? I saw some tagged pictures you were in on facebook. You LOOK WONDERFUL!!!!

Dori - How is everyone? Any new recipes or ideas for us? (that don't have to do with physical exercise....haha....just kidding)!

Maureen & Marion - How was Thanksgiving????

Kristikins - How are you?

Well, headed to the grocery store before it gets busy. Have a great day! Stay OP, drink that water and shake those booty's!!!!!!

jar1965
10-13-2011, 08:04 AM
PS - I made the 3 Point Pumpkin muffins yesterday! Yum!

1 Box of yellow or white cake mix (NO other ingredients) and 1 can of Pumpkin Pie filling. mix these 2 ingredients together and bake as instructed on cake box.

**I used Spice Cake Mix & think I liked it better.
***I use cream cheese frosting for Bob & Kaitlins!

TINA.......Do you remember me buying and shipping Pumpkin Pie Pudding to you last year.......well.....do you remember what I was making with it? hahah.....I'm getting old. (maybe just pudding??)

jar1965
10-13-2011, 08:35 AM
New phone.....just seeing if it really does let me on here. Yay

Tina
10-13-2011, 05:43 PM
Hi all,
Today felt almost "normal" for a while. I went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I walked hard. I had lots of stress to get out. :(
Larry had a bad night. Sometimes he cannot lie down because of the pain. He sits up to sleep.
Tomorrow is the appt. with the neurosurgeon. 'Can't wait to hear what he says. Although, I'm worried it will be surgery.

Jeanne, OUCH to your wrist problems. It's good your mil will help you.
About that pudding mix---it was just to eat. :lol: Would you believe, I've been looking everywhere for that pudding and no one is selling it, again. :(

Maureen and Mimi, how was Thanksgiving? Maureen, did you have a soy turkey? :D
Susan, how is Pat feeling? I hope he doesn't have another pinched nerve. How is your mother doing? I would love a salad from Barn Door about now. :)
Janelle, keep up the good work losing weight.
Dori, are you still doing Zumba? They have a class at the gym near here. But, it's at night and I am way too tired by then.
Kristikins, you are quiet. How are things your way?????

I'm drinking my water today.

jar1965
10-13-2011, 09:10 PM
Found this site today......thought I'd share.....packed with great recipes.....

http://ww-recipes.net

jar1965
10-14-2011, 05:54 AM
:carrot: Down 7# this week! :carrot:

shcirerf
10-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Holy cow Jar!:carrot:

TGIF! Football game tonight, always good for extra AP's since I keep stats and walk the field all night.

Picking up my sis with the broken arm, she's gonna ride up with me, leaving early so we can stop and shop a bit.

It finally froze Wed night. :( So cleaning out the garden tomorrow. More good exercise!

Hoping for good news for Larry.

Have a good weekend everyone!

Tina
10-14-2011, 09:44 AM
:bravo: Jeanne :dance: :dance: What a fantastric loss!!

Janelle, have fun at the football game. Ouch to your sister's arm. I'm so sorry.
Shopping. Ooooh, what will you buy? :lol:

More later about Larry. We're getting ready for the appt. now.

Tina
10-14-2011, 03:14 PM
Good News
Larry does not need surgery right now!!!!!
There's a medicine that should reduce the swelling and that will relieve the pinched nerve.
Yea!!!!!

shcirerf
10-15-2011, 03:35 AM
Football team won!:carrot: 2 1/2 hour drive up and back. Thank goodness for my one armed sis who went with me!

Scored some really cute new "Joe Boxer" undies at K-Mart. Kinda retro with smiley faces, bright yellow.

Sis gave me some 6 pairs of jeans! :carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot: New wardrobe!

shcirerf
10-15-2011, 03:38 AM
Good News
Larry does not need surgery right now!!!!!
There's a medicine that should reduce the swelling and that will relieve the pinched nerve.
Yea!!!!!

:carrot: Woo Hoo!

My DH had an appt. with his heart Dr. on Monday. Good news, his Afib surgery is holding. Bad news, his heart is beating to fast. So now on a new med, hope it helps.

jar1965
10-16-2011, 06:52 AM
Good morning everyone! Hope you are having a great weekend!

A friend & I went and saw Footloose last night. Soooo cute! Took me back to highschool, thats for sure!

Still OP every day! Even being back to work & being around all the baked goods and chocolate! I'm on a mission! haha! I lost to much to gain it ALL back! I have accepted that I gained 25# back.....now moving on! haha!

I've been treating myself to 3Pt. smoothies. I found them in the freezer section at the store. The chocolate banana smoothie is made with skim and I only had 2%, so it was 5 Pt. but worth every bite! Soooooooo stinkin' good!

Well it is suppose to be in the low 60's today with afternoon rain. Bob is on a double - he went in last night at 11 and will come home today at 3:30. The kids are all busy with their boyfriends.....so....I think I'll just stay in my jammies all day. haha! No, cleaning and laundry and some sweet baby depot on my agenda. I am planning on a walk this morning too!

GO STEELERS!!!!

Have a great day everyone!

jar1965
10-16-2011, 09:31 AM
Hi everyone.....was wondering if anyone was up for a challenge.....
I thought it would help hold me (us) accountable........

How about we post every Thursday how we did on the following catagory (I saw it on another thread)
#1 WI
#2 Times exercised this week
#3 Drank water
#4 jounaled
#5 tried a new recipe

example:
10/13
WI - down 7
Exercised - :(:(
Water - every day
Journal - every day/every meal (etools)
New Recipe - Western Omlete

Let me know who's in.................

Tina
10-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi all,
It's such a beautiful day here. I can't believe that we're going down in the 50's at night on Tuesday and Wednesday. Hey, that would feel like fall weather. :carrot:

Jeanne, you are on a mission! Congratulations!
I will try to do your challenge. With taking care of Larry and going to doctors, it won't be easy. But, I'll try. ;)

How is everyone doing these days?????
Maureen, have you decided that you like your new home and job?
Susan, how is Pat? How's your mom? Are you exercising?
janelle, did you get your garden cleaned out?
Dori, how are you doing?
Everyone else---please post!

jar1965
10-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Good morning! Here's to a healthy Monday for everyone!:dust:

Tina - I totally understand!;) I'm going to jump on board with it at the other thread I read. I'll keep ya posted tho!:hug: I really need to do it!

Tina
10-17-2011, 11:00 AM
Monday, Monday! :dance:

This morning I had an odd breakfast. I really really wasn't hungry. I had my usual cup of hot tea and a Fiber One bar, chocolate drizzle on top. They are 4 pts and have a ton of fiber. Try them!

Jeanne, are you "jumping ship" going to the other sites? :mad::mad::mad:
Nope, I'm sure you wouldn't do that to us. :dizzy:

Maureen, you are very quiet. How are things?

farmgirl, we miss you and wonder how your family is doing.

Mimi and Tammy, we miss y'all, too.

Everyone come on in and let us know what's happening.

jar1965
10-17-2011, 11:51 AM
YUM!!!!
Soooo, I saw where someone made homemade applesauce.....In the CROCKPOT
Cut up apples, added 1/2 Cup water, cinnamon, nutmeg and splenda...cook on high for a couple of hours, add a tbl. of cornstartch for thickening and cook until it's the consistency you like!

Well.....I decided to make it this morning.....I couldn't wait....I had a dessert dish full of the apple mixture before I added the cornstartch...added cool whip lite and it was to die for!!!!!!!

Just sharin'!

Tina!!!! I would NEVER leave here!!!!!:hug:

Tina
10-17-2011, 12:27 PM
Wow, I must try that applesauce.

Thanks for sharing!

jar1965
10-18-2011, 09:59 AM
Gotta share this breakfast..........

3 - 4" pancakes w/mini chocolate chips - 6 pts! Yum!

Make sure you use the pancake mix that is "add water only"! 1/3 C. gets you 3 - 4" pancakes (4pts.) and I added 1 tbls. of mini choc. chips (2pts.). (I just used a smidgin of syrup....but I believe 1 tbls. is a point?)

I hope everyone is ok......

Tina
10-18-2011, 10:13 AM
It's Tuesday, I think :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
My days seem to run together right now, with Larry feeling bad and doctor visits. (He is still in pain. The meds haven't worked well yet.)
Jeanne, I will try the mini chips in my pancakes. However, I like mine plain.
And, I never use milk, even if it calls for milk.

It is such a beautiful day!!!! A cool front is coming in and the wind is blowing into my living room. What a great feeling!

shcirerf
10-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Tina, I can commiserate with the hub and health problems. Mine has been having heart problems for 19 months now. His A-fib surgery is holding but now, his heart is beating to fast all the time. New med, if that doesn't work another new med, and on and on.

He's tired all the time. Sleeps all weekend. A lot of things around the farm, are not getting done as good as they should or not at all, because I can't do everything and work, and some things I'm just not strong enough physically to do.

And then there are tons of little things he's dumped on me. He's moody, cranky, scared, and depending on my like crazy and some times, it's more than I can do. It's like we have an inverse honey do relationship. Did I do, not do, shoulda done, shouldn't have done, woulda, coulda , shoulda, or NOT. And can we please not eat any more chicken, unless it's breaded and fried and comes with hashbrowns and milk gravy!

This is on top of a few years ago, he injured his left hand at work really bad. Off work for 14 months. Numerous surgeries, amputations, therapy, didn't want to take the pain meds. Workmans comp a pain in the butt. His index finger was amputated immediately after the accident, in the ER by a Dr. that did the best he knew. But he had 3 more revisions to that amputation. Then his *bird finger* well, the ER Dr, sewed it up wrong. The orthopedic hand specialist did all she could to try to fix it to no avail. He had no end of torturous therapy. They would go into his neck and deaden the nerve to that finger so they could bend it in therapy, he wore a weird brace that we had to tighten to get it to bend, when we got it bent, he couldn't straighten it, so then they went the other way with braces to straighten it, then he couldn't bend it. *rolls eyes*. In the end it was stuck straight. He's a mechanic, you can't have that finger sticking out, that's another amputation waiting to happen. So, in the last surgery they revised the index and amputated the bird!

Ok, enough whining. Down 1.8 last week, up 1 this week. Still hanging out in the 2 pound maintenance range. :carrot:

Sons football team won Friday night, will be 1st or 2nd in the district depending if they win or not this week. Will get into playoffs.

Did my gyno 100,000 mile check up and mammo a few weeks ago, no news is good news. Have a bone density scan tomorrow. Then seeing my grand daughter, having lunch with my sis and some shopping!

Need new undies, my old ones are to big and have a creepy crawling issue!:D

Got the garden taken care of.

Now onto creating new low point soup recipes for the winter. Exploring tortilla soup recipes. Think I just about have it down pat. One more pot and I think I'll have it down to .25 pints per cup! And a comfort, delish soup!

shcirerf
10-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Hi everyone.....was wondering if anyone was up for a challenge.....
I thought it would help hold me (us) accountable........

How about we post every Thursday how we did on the following catagory (I saw it on another thread)
#1 WI
#2 Times exercised this week
#3 Drank water
#4 jounaled
#5 tried a new recipe

example:
10/13
WI - down 7
Exercised - :(:(

Water - every day
Journal - every day/every meal (etools)
New Recipe - Western Omlete

Let me know who's in.................

I'm up for new recipes. Hearty low point, filling soup recipes for winter. I bought barley, lentils, and dried split peas yesterday, with the anticipation of working on new soup recipes this weekend. The cold weather wants to make me eat, and eat and eat! I do not need to fatten up and survive hibernation for the winter!

jar1965
10-19-2011, 06:37 AM
Good morning everyone!!! (where is "everyone")?

I work 10-6 and then the Scentsy comes in! Yay!:carrot: Excited to get my new stuff!
Bob starts long w/e tomorrow! Thank goodness....it's a long day when he is on all these doubles! We are going to Hobby Lobby on Friday morning with his parents and to IHop for breakfast. (his dad picked!!!!!) lol
Hoping for a quiet stay at home Saturday & Sunday! We will walk over to the Farmers Market for the last time of the season! :(

Well gotta run.....
Have a great day!

jeanne

Tina
10-19-2011, 11:56 AM
Wednesday is here! :carrot:
Ooh, tortilla soup sounds soooooo good. Janelle, when you get that recipe down, I would love to have it. I need to make some soup today.

Janelle, you've had more than enough, haven't you! I'm so sorry about all the problems. When my husband had spine surgery, Dec. 2007, I had to do everything for 6 months. After that I got an incisional hernia. Since then, I've had 2 surgeries (2009 & 2010). I've never felt the same since then.....no energy anymore no matter how much I exercise. Congratulations on your loss.

Jeanne, glad you are enjoying work again.

Yes, where is everyone else????

shcirerf
10-20-2011, 12:05 AM
Thanks Tina!:hug:

I'm gonna work on that tortilla soup recipe this weekend. Drove to 80 miles today and had a bone density scan. My bones are good!:carrot: No signs of osteoporosis.

Also found 3 new really cute bras that FIT!!!!! And are comfy!!!!!!!:carrot::D:dance::dance::dance::dance: :flow1::dancer: All of my other ones have been rubbing me to death, I've been wearing a band aid under one of the girls cuz I was getting a sore. :mad:

I stopped in a health food store and wandered around. Bought some yellow split peas for fun. They had some red lentils but they just looked odd and they were way high priced!

And I got to see my grand daughter too! She is growing like a weed. 8 months old now.

It was actually a pretty fun day!

jar1965
10-20-2011, 09:07 AM
Good Morning!

Tina - Hope Larry is feeling good!;)

Janelle - woohoooo to a new bra!!! Isn't it wonderful to find one that is comfortable?!?!?

Well Bob & I are off today but its cool and rainy! Not really sure what we are going to do. Maybe a movie. He wants to see Ides of March.
I have to work on the Hello Kitty Hats...I have soooo many orders!
TOM arrived yesterday at work.....Urggg! Wondering what that will do to my WI.....WI'ing in tomorrow. I'll letcha' know.

Have a good day ladies!

jar1965
10-21-2011, 06:47 AM
:( oh no!!!!! Lost 0#'s this week!!!:(

I stayed OP and drank all of my water! :(:( I need exercise!

Tina
10-21-2011, 10:17 AM
Oh no, Jeanne! :( I'm sorry about no loss.
I forgot to weigh yesterday. I will tomorrow.

Tina
10-22-2011, 09:42 AM
:carrot: :dance: :carrot:
I lost 1.2 pounds this week. I am soooooo happy!!!

:flow1:

Tina
10-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Happy Sunday!
Hey, did you hear----I lost 1.2 pounds last week. :bravo: :carrot: :dance: :)

What's everyone doing today? We're going to the beach. Larry is full of drugs. :) His neck doesn't hurt most of the time but the right arm hurts all the time.
Have a good day!!!

jar1965
10-23-2011, 01:51 PM
:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:Yay Tina!!!!!:carrot::carrot::carrot::carrot:

Hi everyone! Busy w/e! Bob is off and has been since Thursday and we have been runnnnnnnnning non stop! Today is football day...so...we will be home! haha!

I made a big batch of applesauce this morning! Love that recipe! And Bob and I went to the farmers market yesterday and bought a ton of yellow and green beans. We canned those all morning! Now....just relaxing on the front porch! N I C E !!!!!

Have a wonderful day everyone!
PS - I've been totally OP! Praying for a better WI this week!
GO STEELERS!!!!!

Tina
10-24-2011, 03:08 PM
Hi all
How was the weekend?
Jeanne, how was your football game? The Texans won!!!

Maureen, how is work? have you found a WW meeting?
Janelle, how are you?
Susan, how is Pat?

jar1965
10-25-2011, 07:53 AM
Good chilly morning ladies!

YAY STEELERS!!!! YAY TINA'S TEXANS!!!! (see, I'll cheer them on....as long as they aren't playing our Steelers!) haha!;)

Making Stuffed Pepper Soup today......
Trying to get a walk in. I really want to see the numbers move a little bit this week! I NEED BOB TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!! He loves to eat! haha!

Hope everyone is good & healthy! Love ya all!
jeanne

Tina
10-25-2011, 10:49 PM
Hi
I went swimming today! I felt so good after that. I think I will go tomorrow too.

jar1965
10-26-2011, 07:16 AM
Good job Tina!!!!:carrot:

Hope you have a great day!

PS - Missing some of my girlfriendsssssssss! Where are you?????

jar1965
10-28-2011, 06:09 AM
Morning!

Down -2#.....Thats a total of 9# since my re-start 3 weeks ago!:carrot:

Have a good day!
Jeanne

Tina
10-28-2011, 03:35 PM
:bravo: Jeanne :carrot: Down 2 is great!!!

I am not journaling today and I'm sure I'll go over points. I'm just so tired taking care of Larry and being stressed.

Dori, where are you?????

Tina
10-29-2011, 10:37 AM
Happy Saturday!!!
Any plans for the day????
Susan, sorry about your team.

shcirerf
10-30-2011, 12:36 AM
I'm still here! Hangin in maintenance mode.

Got a lot of family stuff going on, niece beat the crap out of one of her kids, so cops, social services and lots of stuffs happening.

Hope it settles down soon. Been in touch with all agencies involved.

Tina
10-30-2011, 05:45 PM
Janelle, wow, I'm sorry about all the family stuff.
On a bright note, maintenance mode isn't bad.

I've totally blown this weekend. Tomorrow is a new day and a new week. I'm going to do my best to lose as much as humanly possible this week. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Maureen, how are you doing??????
Susan, sorry about your baseball team. Yea Texans----won again!!!!!
Dori, you are too quiet girl.
Jeanne, did you enjoy your weekend of work? Are you a sales person now?
Where is everyone?????????

jar1965
10-30-2011, 08:18 PM
:carrot: wooohooooo, love me some steelers!!!!!!! :carrot:

Hope ya'all had a great weekend!

Tina
10-31-2011, 08:43 AM
:badbat: HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO YOU ALL :haphal:

jar1965
11-03-2011, 06:51 AM
Hello, hello!!!!!

Spent the day with a friends yesterday. Red Lobster for lunch.....Broiled Tilapia, 2 sides....both steamed broccoli and yes..........2 of those awful (lol) rolls they serve! Urgh! Then.....WENDY'S for dinner....small chili and side salad. So overall I stayed OP even eating out!!! WELL....UNTIL LAST NIGHT...When I couldn't find the perfect snack, so, I had a bunch of crap! I need a kick in the butt!

I sure hope everyone is ok!

jeanne

Tina
11-03-2011, 09:26 PM
Go to November Thread!