South Beach Diet - Shopping list for phase one?

View Full Version : Shopping list for phase one?

pinktoes
10-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Hi, I am new and feeling my way around. Is there a shopping list for phase one anyplace? Thanks

cottagebythesea
10-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Welcome, pinktoes! I strongly suggest you buy or borrow the book before starting this plan and read it thoroughly. It's very important to understand the fundamentals behind this way of eating to make this plan successful. In the book, you'll find food lists for each Phase of this plan, and we also keep updated food lists in the stickies in our FAQ section. Check out our recipes section while you browse around our forum, too, for some wonderful recipe ideas.

Good luck, and we look forward to meeting you!

WaistingTime
10-02-2011, 08:24 AM
Welcome!

pinktoes
10-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Welcome, pinktoes! I strongly suggest you buy or borrow the book before starting this plan and read it thoroughly. It's very important to understand the fundamentals behind this way of eating to make this plan successful. In the book, you'll find food lists for each Phase of this plan, and we also keep updated food lists in the stickies in our FAQ section. Check out our recipes section while you browse around our forum, too, for some wonderful recipe ideas.

Good luck, and we look forward to meeting you!

thanks so much for your reply....I will borrow a book....my friend has an old one...I just thought there might be a place here that had a list I could refer to. I have been reading the Phase one recipes and am anxious to get started.

pinktoes
10-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Welcome!

thanks for the welcome....I saw people looked at my question but no answers until these 2! I thought I had made a big boo boo!!!

jenne1017
10-02-2011, 03:02 PM
:welcome:

Do a search of the threads- phase 1 products is a good search!

mzKiki
10-02-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm 10 days into phase 1 and still waiting for the book from the library. It's been checked out for weeks and weeks. I even tried the inter library borrow and still haven't received it. I have gotten a lot of help from the internet. Have you tried just doing a google search of phase 1 shopping list?

I used this as a general guide.
http://www.*************************/shoppinglist_p1.htm

Hope that helps. Welcome and good luck!

TallandThin
10-03-2011, 01:17 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey.

pinktoes
10-03-2011, 03:52 PM
:welcome:

Do a search of the threads- phase 1 products is a good search!

Hi jenne....I have not done a search....but will sure give it a try, thanks