Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-27-2011, 02:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/176/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Thirty pounds to lose!

I need a support buddy!

Any takers!?

My motivation has been MIA lately. I need help!
fresno26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 04:18 PM   #2  

Height: 5'2''

I need one too! I am just starting out here, and I would love someone to talk to. I keep finding myself yo-yo dieting, and procrastinating. It's terrible. I need to just stick to something. I am also not that great of a cook and eating out is a big weakness for me.

My name is Amanda. If you are interesting in being buddies, let me know!
aroseallen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 05:56 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 195/176/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi Amanda!

I'm very interested! Thanks for replying!

I absolutely know how you're feeling! I just can't explain what has happened to me, but just getting out there (and not making excuses) is not as easy as it used to be!

My name is Andrea, by the way. I'm 29 and originally from Michigan. I have really struggled with weight my entire life, but I have had more of a grasp on it the past couple of years. This current bout of complacency has been going on for about four months. I have gained back 10 pounds I worked hard to lose, and I have gotta nip this in the bud before I gain back more.

How are you doing today? Can you tell me more about your plan, or goals...or whatever else you might want to share? =)

I have finally gotten off my buns today. Did some walking in the neighborhood for about 45 minutes. Figured I'd better ease back into it, lol - hoping to stick to it tomorrow too!

Eating out is always so tempting! Agreed! Some of my 'weakness' foods are carry-out items.
fresno26 is offline   Reply With Quote