Pudgy Pets - Buzz and Lollipop!

View Full Version : Buzz and Lollipop!

Huzzahforska
09-25-2011, 04:48 PM
These are me and my fiance's cats, Buzz McAllister (after Buzz in Home Alone) and Lollipop Magic Rainbow (we gave her such a happy name because she's such a terror that we needed to name her something that would be hard to yell when we're angry at her!)

Buzz is a Tabby and Russian Blue mix.. He's a classic Russian, though. He's very sensitive, has the beautiful Russian face, and he's very good at comforting me when I've had a bad day. He's 11 and Gregory had him before we met, Greg adopted him about 3 years ago from the Denver Dumb Friends League.

Lollipop is a Siamese mix, she's all black except for a white spot on her chest. She is about 4 months old, we got her at the end of July when we got engaged and Greg likes to call her my engagement kitten :) We adopted her from a friend of a friend who was allergic to the kittens his harlot lady-cat had. She was the runt and they were having a hard time giving her away.. We'd been talking about adopting a kitten so we took her in and we love her.

Aunty Jam
09-26-2011, 12:09 PM
Very cute! I'm allergic to cats too :(

SammyPajammy
09-28-2011, 03:53 AM
Love them. I am totally a cat-lady. LOL

Huzzahforska
09-28-2011, 01:41 PM
Haha! I never really was until I met Buzz when my fiance and I started dating. He's such a great cat! And he's teaching Lollipop how to be like him, although she adds her own crazy to it, too.

She really likes playing with mail lately, so we put it all out of her reach and she was starting longingly at it, so I wrote her a letter and put it on the floor for her to play with.