Food Talk And Fabulous Finds - No Pudge Fudge Brownies

View Full Version : No Pudge Fudge Brownies

Diana3271
09-21-2011, 05:01 PM
I have a food allergy that I am dealing with. Reading the labels on everything is making me nuts! :rofl: It seems like the No Pudge Fudge Brownies is safe for me. I don't like baking from scratch, either. This product seems simple enough for me. ;)

Has anyone ever tried these?
Do you use regular fat free vanilla yogurt or can you use the fat free vanilla Greek yogurt?

BTW: I am avoiding all peanuts, legumes, soy, and nuts. :( I have been through testing at an allergist. The blood tests show that I am having an allergic reaction (I already knew that ;)), but I have tested negative for all the foods that we have tested for. I have been tested for 50-60 foods, and everything is negative. :dunno: :( I don't seem to have reactions as long as I stay away from peanuts, legumes, soy, and nuts.

Emme
09-22-2011, 09:29 AM
I have not been able to locate this in my area, but I've heard a lot of great things about No Pudge! I think you can mix it with either kind of yogurt.

Diana3271
09-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Emme Thanks for your reply. I haven't seen any bad reviews. I think I will buy a package. :D

Diana3271
09-22-2011, 02:02 PM
I just spoke with someone at the No Pudge Co. They said I could use Greek Yogurt. I will have to look at the calories to see if it changes anything. I know it will up the protein. That's a plus!

kidjng
10-25-2011, 09:09 PM
I use regular and greek style yogurts. I almost never cook the single servings and just eat the prepared mix! I use cherry, vanilla, and honey yogurts too.

untamed
11-04-2011, 11:27 PM
I've made these a few times. They're great for a fat-free chocolate fix. My favorite yogurt to use is Stonyfield french vanilla, but they're good with regular vanilla (cheap store brand) too.