Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Old 09-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 242/239/165

Height: 5'4

Default Need Some Ideas

I would like some more names of aerobic videos. I enjoy doing aerobics in my home, if anyone knows of any good dvd's that I could try please let me know. I have Zumba and I enjoy that very much but I do like to rotate my workouts so I never get board.
sweetgyrl31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 344/119/116

Height: 5'1"

I do several types of videos. I also do Zumba, but have Cardio Hip-Hop, Dance off the Inches (which is Ballroom dancing), Kickboxing, 30 Day Shred - I rotate through these depending on my mood to keep it fresh...
CherryPie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:14 PM   #3  
I think I can...

I have a bellydance DVD, Kickboxing, a disc of 10 minute routines from Sparkpeople, Hip Hop abs, Rockin Body, turbo fire & an abs workout for dummies DVD utilizing the Stability ball & Walk off the pounds. It keeps it fresh to have several to chose from.
I just ordered 30 day shred can't wait to get it.
mzKiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 07:24 PM   #4  
amber

S/C/G: 318/288.8/220

Height: 5'5"

I'm gonna throw out zumba (not the videos that are sold). Here is my playlist. I love, love, love it. The only reason i quit is because I cashier all day and my feet just aren't up to it yet. It's a blast thought, and never boring. And any new song you like, typing it and zumba into youtube will most likely bring you a few results, which you can poke through until you find a fun one! Also, I started these around 240 as well, some things I had to modify, it doesn't have to be perfect- it's about moving and having fun. It's amazing how quick your body trains itself.

I found this much more fun and I love that I can pick what instructors I keep around, and some are very, very, intense. So, you can change how intense you feel like doing that day as well.

I'll also second 30 day shred, that was HARD. Kicked my butt but it works.

Check it out, I'll bet you'll be glad yu did! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOdtf..._lolz&index=72 Along the bottom of the screen on that page are the videos in my playlist- 71 of them. Make yer own, have fun with it!
ButterCup85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:06 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 185/179/140

Height: 5'7

I have in order of preference:

Turbo Jam (which I am doing at the moment, thats lots of fun!) and will probably get Turbo Fire after I have finished.

I also have a Jillian Michaels collection - 30 day shred, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, 6 week 6 pack, No more trouble zones and Yoga Meltdown, which I usually rotate daily.

Then I have Cathe Friedrich Kickbox Max, and Strictly Come Dancersize!

I was thinking about getting the 'Walk off the Pounds' one, is that any good?
Bainbridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 04:41 PM   #6  

there are so many out there.. what do you like to do, thats the key.. I love TUrbo Jam, 30 day SHred from Jillian Michaels, Jari Love has so me good ones, Jackie Warner.. Brazil Butt lift(amazing ab routine) TUrbo Fire, ChaLean Extreme.. It really depends on your goal.. more cardio, or more weights?? I have tried lots of workouts! I like to use DVD's too!! Good Luck! You will find one you like!!!
kmckee77 is offline   Reply With Quote